3 girls and wanting a boy ! ................UPDATE PG 3 !!!!!!

I think this is completely understanding, i really hope you get what you want, if only we could pick and choose!
xxxx

Your not mean thinking like that after 3 beautiful girls its natural sweetheart...Im a mum of 2 girls and 6 boys and with last pregnancy I was told I was having a Girl via babybond ...we was very shocked as we had so many boys and 3 boys in a row after having my last daugher baby no4...I bonded with my Daughter in my belly bought some pink bits only to go to 20 week scan and be told it was a Boy !!!...Im blessed to have boys & Girls but when you bond with a child that you believe coz you were told is one sex only to be told it was another was the biggest shock ever and to confuse even more at 28 week growth scan they thought it was a Girl again but he is all Boy and yummy & scrummy and nearly 2 :thumbup: ...Now this time A Girl would be lovely for my Daughters and to equal family out abit but even tho nub guesses say Girl I am expecting to hear at my scan its another Lil man which of course we will still be happy with of course we would it be our little baby whom we will love unconditionally but not denting a Girl would be lovely ...xxxx

wishing all you lovely mummies the very best with your pregnancies and i really hope the gender fairy waves her magic wand to give you all healthy and happy babies of the gender you are hoping for. We can only just pray that there is such a thing as a gender fairy. :winkwink: xxxxx

:dust:

Laura xxxx

not horrible! Totally normal! I would be feeling exactly the same way if I were in your shoes! I know that even if LO is another girl, you will be disappointed, but you wont love her any less!

Well today is the day.......... just two hrs to go till i find out. I've hardly slept and if i did i just dreamed about the scan. gosh my heartrate is off the scale lol.

as i read your post i thought hang on that sounds like me!! only im the other way round i have 3 boys and want a girl, i found out tomoz too. i have been thinking of nothing else for weeks and have been so desperate to know, i also wanted a surprise but i just cant wait that long, 16 weeks has been hard enuf!! i hope u get the outcome u want, but health is the main thing, good luck and fill us in wen u know and enjoy xx :)

Omg yer we are sure in the same boat. I wish you loads of luck for tomorrow too. my scan is at ten, what time is yours? I still dont know whether to find out or not. are definately finding out? I dont think ive felt this anxious before about anything. The suspense is killing me. Im so nervous that something is wrong as the last scan i had at nearly 14 wks the skull shape look so much different than the girls so im worried there is something wrong. I just hope s/he is healthy. :)

Laura x

Hi laura, my scan isnt til tonight at 7.40pm, i will definately be finding out i wont be leving that room until they tell me haha!! i think everyone is nervous at every scan but thats normal, u have 3 healthy kids?? no reason why anything shud ne wrong this time. its prob a boy thats why the skull is different then, i really hope u enjoy it, let me know the outcome and loads of luck!!
Amanda xx

Well i found out ..............

Its another girl!!!!!!!!!

i'm fine as she is healthy and even though i burst out crying at the time, im just so relieved that i now know and can get my self prepared mentally for her arrival. i can't wait to see her. xxxx

good luck all.

good luck for tonight. xxxx

Laura.

Well i found out ..............

Its another girl!!!!!!!!!

i'm fine as she is healthy and even though i burst out crying at the time, im just so relieved that i now know and can get my self prepared mentally for her arrival. i can't wait to see her. xxxx

good luck all.

good luck for tonight. xxxx

Laura.

Congrats on the pink bump babe, I know it wasn't 100% what you preferred.. but exactly - time to prepare yourself mentally :) Aww glad you can't wait to meet her! She will be PERFECT :)

I'm in a similar boat .. at least they are healthy hey <3 xxx

Aww, congrats on your pink bump. To be honest your 13 week scan looked girly from the skull shape. I am glad that you are able to feel happy and accepting. This is my third girl and I have no boys and before we knew the sex there was a preference for a boy, but we got over it the second we saw her scan :)

Four girls - wow! Your poor oh - talk about outnumbered.

I am glad you are pleased and that baby is healthy.

xx

apparently it takes a real man to make a girl.

My oh was distraight we found out were having a girl. But he's coming round. He has a son but he is still outnumbered with the girls and the pink in the house.

I was happy either way. :)

I'm in the same situation as you but in reverse, I have two DS but am desperate for my princess - I find out in 3 wks to mentally prepare myself for another son xx

awww babe im goin in 2 hours time i bet i end up with the same result.....another boy!!!!! i post a thread on 2nd tri and let u know, id love 4 girls!! lets swap!! hahaha :)

Congrats on your little lady! Your daughters are going to love the girl power :haha:

awww babe im goin in 2 hours time i bet i end up with the same result.....another boy!!!!! i post a thread on 2nd tri and let u know, id love 4 girls!! lets swap!! hahaha :)

Good luck i really hope u get your little girl. they are fab lol.

Let me know. pls pm me as Im at work tonight. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->