3 kids under 4

lilyanna24

Reaction score
i am going crazy thinking that this is really happening i have a 3 year old who is born on october 17 then i have a 2 year old born on 11/25 just found out im expecting and due 11/18 im freaking out

Congratulations I have twins that are just turned 4 then a almost 3 yro and I'm due in Aug :) xxx

Congratulations!! I had 3 under 4 and survived. When my third was born my middle child was 15 months and my oldest was 3 months before his 4th birthday. It's been full on and crazy busy but I love it. I'm just about to finish my maternity leave and I'm going to miss being surrounded by them

I just found I am and if all goes well my son will be 3 years 4 months, daughter 2 years 5 months and a newborn ahhh!

Seriously it's the best thing you will do!

My eldest was born October 10, next was Feb 12 and next September 13 and I'm due another in November haha!

It's hard work at first but you can't beat the love they have for each other an I found the third just slotted in and developed in every way so quickly! He was walking at 10 months, holds full conversations and was potty trained before 2! I love it x

see the thing is my 3 year old has really bad behavoiral issues he wont go potty at all my 2 year old is almost fully trained but thanks for the support im just freaking out a bit my ob told me it would take like 3-4 years due to my lining being so thin after i had my daughter im so happy im not the only one

see the thing is my 3 year old has really bad behavoiral issues he wont go potty at all my 2 year old is almost fully trained but thanks for the support im just freaking out a bit my ob told me it would take like 3-4 years due to my lining being so thin after i had my daughter im so happy im not the only one

Don't worry he will get better! My 5 year old has bladder problems, some weeks she will wet herself and my 2 year old is potty trained! Don't get me wrong it's hard work, some nights I'm up changing sheets on 3 beds an end up on the edge of the bed then go to work full time but you do get used to it haha!

The pros definitely outweigh the cons of having them closer x

My 3rd was just born 2 days ago. I currently have a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 2 day old! Oh am I tired lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->