3 Month Milestones.

Srrme

Reaction score
Elias turned 3 months old yesterday (2 weeks corrected) and I'd like to know what your babies were doing at 3 months old?

I'm not going to compare him, I'd just like to know what to look for. :)

Alex wasn't doing much I'm afraid, I don't think she had even properly smiled ;)

At 2 weeks corrected Holly wasnt doing much. Eating, sleeping & pooing :thumbup:

For development it's best to use their corrected age. At 3 months my lo wasn't even term yet so wasnt doing anything but a 34 week baby would be older and doing more but still not very much.

My twins were born at 34 weeks. Max, who only spent 3 weeks in hospital, was smiling all the time and following me around the room by 3 months but his sister Hannah, who spent 8 weeks in hospital, was only just beginning to smile. Now, at nearly 4 months, Max is grabbing things and putting them in his mouth and has realised the consequences of his kicks and movements of his hands and is goo-ing. Hannah has found her hands and making noises with the smiles but is still behind her brother.

At 3 months old my LO had only just got out of hosp the day before and wasnt term either. As the other say she was only really eating, sleeping and pooing! I didnt notice much development wise until after we had passed my due date. Even now (at 21 weeks) we have only in the last couple of weeks noticed bigger improvements like following us round the room etc and we ALMOST have a smile! She would only only be coming up 5 weeks corrected though.

Leo sometimes woke up briefly for a feed :lol: We got our first smile at a month corrected, BUT he rarely did it even then. That was his first "milestone"really.. he was a sleepy, dreamy newborn for a LONG time.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->