3 mths pregnant & 40 in 2 wks!!

EFM

Mummy of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Just found out around 2 weeks ago I was 9 wks pregant ,,,,almost 12 now ,not planned and must have been the 1 time our darling daughter (2 yrs old) wasn't in with us that month lol

Said darling daughter also unplanned and born July 08 when I was almost 38... I felt blessed then and doubly so now :happydance:

Congrats!!! What a nice surprise ;)

Congratulations I am 37 will be 38 when I have my baby I am 11 weeks . Got my scan next week.

Congratulations!

https://uncouthbb.com/forum/images/smiles/bliss.gif

Congratulations! What a lovely surprise O:)

x

Just found out around 2 weeks ago I was 9 wks pregant ,,,,almost 12 now ,not planned and must have been the 1 time our darling daughter (2 yrs old) wasn't in with us that month lol

Said darling daughter also unplanned and born July 08 when I was almost 38... I felt blessed then and doubly so now :happydance:

That is so fantastic:happydance:I am really pleased for you, send some baby dust my way please!! :flower:

Congratulations!
My daughter was unplanned and felt like such a blessing. She was ready to be with us, even if we didn't think we were ready for such a thing! To have two unplanned blessings! Lovely!

Congrats - I was 40 just under 3 weeks ago - and I'm 17+5 today! First baby - and although planned (after one m/c and one mmc) wasn't planned for the month baby conceived!!

Nice to see others of similar age though :)

congratulations all round on this thread, and thanks for sharing the inspirational stories! Funny that I've heard so often that when it's not planned people seem to conceive more easily, maybe not stressing about it somehow

Now if only I could convince my mind that I'm not planning anything and then perhaps my body will do it's work and get that lovely BFP!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->