3 scans in 2 weeks .... Third is tomorrow!

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
Well... Tomorrow is the day for number 3 scan where hopefully il get some good news!

1st scan was told preg of unknown location, a week later was told everything was in the right place, looked promising but had to call it pregnancy of unknown viability!

3rd time lucky maybe?! (This is a private scan as I really couldnt have waited another week for nhs one) and thought £60 is a small price to pay for peace of mind... Even if I am more broken than a broken thing!!

If all is ok il see a hb, I have another scan then booked for the wed after with the hospital, my question is, if a hb is present etc will they finally call it a viable pregnancy and will they be able to date me?

Thanks h xx

Id say if they see a HB then it will be classed as viable. Good luck x

Yeah I think so. Earlier on even if they just see a sac and a yolk but it's too early for HB I'm sure even that can be classed as viable be aside the yolk is there (ie it's not a blighted ovum).

Good luck! I've had 3 scans so far and have my official 12 week scan next week. I don't know how women survive the first 12 weeks without having a scan at all!

I'm back from scan, lady was lovely... I'm 6w6d so ticker is right and we saw a hb! The chambers were insane (so much detail compared to nhs scanner)!! I only saw a black fleck b4 with my son at 6w3d this time u could see it in so much detail!
So I am now viable yeay lol
Thankyou for your messages
Hxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back