3 stones gone :)

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
since i started my diet mission on 11th aug :happydance:

we havent got a start date yet but not using protection either so its only a matter of time.

watch this space ....... ;)

Wow thats amazing congratulations!!!!

well done you've inspired me to start I've got a long way to go but i'm starting which is what matters

i've got a long long way to go too lol but making a start and on the road is better than i was before

Good job! How did you do it? I had to ask my boyfriend what "stone" is because he's English and I'm American. Stone=14lbs. 14x3=42lbs. which means you are awesome!! I'm losing some weight myself, and if you want a buddy let me know! :D

:happydance: :dance: :dance: :happydance:

That's fantastic. You must have amazing willpower! Well Done!

Good job! How did you do it? I had to ask my boyfriend what "stone" is because he's English and I'm American. Stone=14lbs. 14x3=42lbs. which means you are awesome!! I'm losing some weight myself, and if you want a buddy let me know! :D

thanks hun i do have a ticker tho saying 44lbs lol (see below):blush:

i started doing a meal replacement diet and lost 2st in the 5weeks and the rest with weight watchers and still going

Well done, thats pretty amazing. Let me get this straight you have lost 3 stone since August. That seems like an awful lot, i am so happy for you though. Wish it was me. What diet are you doing? Are you exercising too? Do you want to lose more?

I am about 5 stone overweight and soon to be trying for 2nd baby, i should try to lose some before i get pg again, i was going to wait until after 2nd baby and then really go for it, but i think i should at least try to lose a stone before feb. Unfortunately I dont lose weight just eating less or well I have to exercise like a little gym bunny. Im jealous.

WOW!!! Well done you!! Im in the same boat as you trying to shift the flab!! I havnt yet started to try yet want to shift another 1.5st ontop of the 2.5st ive just lost before i start!

Fingers crossed for you!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back