• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 tests have got to be right :)

Congrats!!! WTG Team Kokopelli!!!

Congratulations!! Happy & Healthy 9!

Aww congratulations hun!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! Sending you sticky baby dust :dust: xo

WOW

BIG congratulations to you hun

Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy

x :happydance:

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm143/babygirl022/Pregnancy%20Blinkies/st.gif

I'm borrowing some of this dust to send you as it looks like lucky dust to me. Congratulations to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Really keeping my fingers crossed as you have been through so much together, you really deserve this miracle.

Lovely to get a surprise on a cheapie test too and the doubt factor of the test just added to the excitement. It's for real and I'm excited for you :flower:

Yeah, congrats darling. Something must be in the water at B&B.

See you in the First Trimester xxx

Hun, i'm so happy for you! Huge congratulations! You've obviously been busy in lots of ways! What a wonderful new start for you back here in the UK! How did DH take the news, is he home? xx :hugs:

Thanks darling, I left the test on the toilet seat for him to find, he came back from tour that day, he was jumping up and down :) We'll go to the first Drs appointment tomorrow xxx

Thank you everyone for your well wishes :hug: and especially to you darling girls in ttc, I'm thinking of you all and I know you'll be joining me soon xxx

so happy for you Farie! Congrats and lots and lots and lots of sticky dust!

Awww, what a fab line.....so happy for you....:hugs: xx

Ah congrats hun...see you in the 1st tri!!!

Congratulations!! Lots of sticky bean dust to you. Hope this is it for you x

Congrats and sending you lots of sticky glue! :hugs:

Huge congratulations Faerie! I am really pleased for you hun.

Lots of love, Yaya xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"