3 tests have got to be right :)

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
My period was due on Saturday. For reasons I can't explain I took a test, really, hadn't been expecting to get pregnant this month. It was just that I happened to be in the house by myself, we've just moved so I was sorting stuff, and I found a test, so I poas. It turns positive. To be honest I didn't react, it was a really cheap French one. Must be wrong right? Two tescos tests later, same result. So tomorrow I'm going to the GP then booking myself in for a scan, maybe then I can start to really believe it. This will be my 6th pregnancy, let's hope this one's covered in sticky stuff :)

Here's a photos of the French and one tesco test.

Attachments

• IMG_2544.jpg
    IMG_2544.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 173
:happydance: they are amazing hpt's chick. So so so so so pleased for you. sending you tons of sticky dust and a great big hug. congratulations hunni. xxx

Congratulations hun xxx

:hugs: hey am new to this but would jst like to say congrats

Sending you lots of...

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm143/babygirl022/Pregnancy%20Blinkies/st.gif

Congrats all the best...x.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Sending bunches of sticky :dust: your way! :happydance:

Hun, i'm so happy for you! Huge congratulations! You've obviously been busy in lots of ways! What a wonderful new start for you back here in the UK! How did DH take the news, is he home? xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->