30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

I did it! I finished that mofo! 30/30 done!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and take measurements and then share them here. I did not do a before photo, but I can tell that my clothes are fitting better.

I did it! I finished that mofo! 30/30 done!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and take measurements and then share them here. I did not do a before photo, but I can tell that my clothes are fitting better.

YEAH!!!!! Well blummin done you! Looking forward to reading your stats. :)

Here are my results

Starting weight: 161 finish weight: 148.5 -lost 12.5 pounds!
Bust start: 38 end 37 - lost 1 ( ebf)
Waist start 43 end 38- lost 5!
Hips start 43.5 end 41 lost 2.5
Thigh start 25 end 24 lost 1

Pretty good, I would say! I wish my hips and thighs would go down some more....perhap so should try Ripped in 30 next?

Thanks everyone for cheering me on!

Right I said I would post my results after I had finished Ripped in 30 so here we go.

I did 4 weeks at each level (6 days a week). And then I did an additional week of 6 days (mixture of levels) to make my total up to 30 days. (For anyone thinking of doing RI30 you don't have to do a total of 30 days, just the 4 weeks, but I wanted to do the extra.

Starting weight - 143lbs
Finishing weight - 139lbs
Loss of 4lbs (not fantastic but it's better than a gain)

Measurements before RI30 -
Thighs - 21.5inch
Upper waist - 31inch
Lower waist - 34inch
Hips - 37inch

Measurements after Ripped -
Thighs - 21inch (lost 0.5 inches of each)
Upper waist - 29.5inch (lost 1.5 inches)
Lower waist - 30inch (lost 4 inches)
Hips - 35.5inch (lost 1.5 inches)

I loved the workout and even though you can't see a massive change in the pictures I know under all that fat my muscles are toning nicely. I just have to lose the fat so you can see it!

Attachments

• before ripped front.jpg
    before ripped front.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
  • after ripped front.jpg
    after ripped front.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 9
  • before ripped side.jpg
    before ripped side.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7
  • after ripped side.jpg
    after ripped side.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
I loved the workout and even though you can't see a massive change in the pictures I know under all that fat my muscles are toning nicely. I just have to lose the fat so you can see it!

I can see it NOW! You did an awesome job and look fantastic :D

We will be again soon! We have had a bit over two weeks off due to fumes causing us to have to leave our home for a weekend, then we were out of town for two weeks. We did a TON of walking and swimming during our vacation and I didn't put on any weight despite feeling like I ate everything in sight lol so I am pleased. The pregnancy is causing me to retain a lot of water though, I'm hoping that getting back into the shred will help with it.

I'm not sure which day we'll start back up, I'd like to attempt it tomorrow but we'll see as the travelling really got to me. We had a red eye flight back from Vegas, one day at home, and then made a 6.5 hour drive out to see more family...so fun but exhausting! At the latest we'll start it again on Saturday :)

Love the results and before/after photos! You ladies rock!! :happydance:

I'm still doing it! I just went back to the beginning with heavier weights. I'm on level 2, day 4 today and I'm just going to do one week of each level I think. Had a bit of a slack week last week and I felt crap for it. Level two is still rock hard, especially with these bigger weights!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->