30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Wowzers!!! Love the results!!!
So I managed to get up to day 11. And since I stopped I've lost a 1.5lb. Seriously got to get back on this!!! Will see you ladies Tuesday (after bank holiday) x

Wowzers!!! Love the results!!!
So I managed to get up to day 11. And since I stopped I've lost a 1.5lb. Seriously got to get back on this!!! Will see you ladies Tuesday (after bank holiday) x

Ive lost about 10lbs since I stopped doing it lol :/ I ate more when I was doing it!

My husband brought home fast food for dinner yesterday... so I ate terribly last night!! Feel like I've ruined everything :growlmad:

Ha ha ha! You girls make me chuckle!

Seven, don't worry about it Hun. It's okay to eat crap now and again, it's not ruined everything as long as it doesn't become the norm and I'm sure it hasn't! I am definitely not going to fret if I have a binge now and again, because otherwise it wouldn't last. Just do some extra workouts maybe to mak eup for it this week and make yourself feel better. :)

I ate a bit crap today and even with my additional work outs I was still over my calories by quite a bit. I'm trying to remain positive and stay on the wagon! Lol!

It's not ruined, Seven! I agree with Sausages. For it to last (and not make you crazy!) it's good to splurge once in a while. Since I ended the 30 days last Wednesday I've been eating like crazy! I think the celebration for making it needs to end, and I need to get back on track!!! (I weighed myself this morning, and have gained back 2 pounds in 4 days :dohh:)

I didn't work out yesterday (2 days in a row) but only because I'm feeling poorly. Ouch my tummy hurts!!! Hopefully I can start again tomorrow.

Took a few days break due to my section scar hurting :cry: dont wanna push it incase i do alot of damage... miss being exercising as i so wanna drop a size before my daughers birthday in June.

Im gonna go back to doing level 1 tonight and maybe some of level 2, After this im hoping to start the burn fat, boost your metabolism dvd??? and another abs DVD combined lol :haha:

Took a break for yesterday and today. Will do the last day of Level 2 tomorrow! Going to take a nice long walk tonight, though! :winkwink:

Finished level 2, day 20 today. Level 3 tomorrow!

Let me know what you think of level 3 warby! I am actually finding it a bit easier now I've been doing it a few days, but I am still modifying quite a bit.

Oh wow, level 3 was definitely a step up! For most of the moves, I started with the advanced version and then moved to the modified version partway through. I did have to pause the workout several times for around 10 seconds to gulp some water and to take a big breath, but it wasn't really a break.

I have a set of 5 pound dumbbells but found them too heavy to use during the workout, so have been substituting two large cans of diced tomatoes. That was all well and good until I got to that last stregth move with the arm raises and leg kicks in plank position. It was hard enough anyway; trying to balance on round cans made it impossible. So for that move only I brought back the 5 lb weights as they are easier to use for that move.

9 days left and I am done. I haven't taken measurements since the beginning, but I am down around 9 pounds so far. I was staring at myself in the mirror yesterday, trying to figure out why I look different. It dawned on me that my face is probably thinner!:happydance:

Oh wow, level 3 was definitely a step up! For most of the moves, I started with the advanced version and then moved to the modified version partway through. I did have to pause the workout several times for around 10 seconds to gulp some water and to take a big breath, but it wasn't really a break.

I have a set of 5 pound dumbbells but found them too heavy to use during the workout, so have been substituting two large cans of diced tomatoes. That was all well and good until I got to that last stregth move with the arm raises and leg kicks in plank position. It was hard enough anyway; trying to balance on round cans made it impossible. So for that move only I brought back the 5 lb weights as they are easier to use for that move.

9 days left and I am done. I haven't taken measurements since the beginning, but I am down around 9 pounds so far. I was staring at myself in the mirror yesterday, trying to figure out why I look different. It dawned on me that my face is probably thinner!:happydance:

UHG I HATE that I took a two day break! I feel like I screwed everything up. Today will be the last day of level 2 for me... AHHHH!

I'm not looking forward to level 3 from your description... :haha:

A two day break won't screw it up. It's just that for me, if I take a one day break, it turns into a two day break, then three, and then I just walk away from it.

Also, while I think it is a good workout and I enjoy the results, I really don't like doing it. The less days I take off, the sooner I am done!

Plus, I think you have lots more going on then I do, like guests staying. My two big kids are at school all day and we have a nanny (had her before I went on leave and kept her during the duration of my shortened mat leave because we love and need her). So she looks after my three year old as well as some of the housework, and can take the baby if he fusses while I exercise. I literally have no excuses for not doing it!

A two day break won't screw it up. It's just that for me, if I take a one day break, it turns into a two day break, then three, and then I just walk away from it.

Also, while I think it is a good workout and I enjoy the results, I really don't like doing it. The less days I take off, the sooner I am done!

Plus, I think you have lots more going on then I do, like guests staying. My two big kids are at school all day and we have a nanny (had her before I went on leave and kept her during the duration of my shortened mat leave because we love and need her). So she looks after my three year old as well as some of the housework, and can take the baby if he fusses while I exercise. I literally have no excuses for not doing it!

Ooooo I wish I had a nanny! That sounds fabulous!

I am waiting for my husband to get home today so that I can exercise, as she's a little fussy today. I've gotten NOTHING done! :dohh:

Hey Ladies, I see some familiar faces on here - I haven't been on in forrrrever, life has been crazy adjusting with LO and just life in general, but I'm back to work now and ready to start dropping some pounds! I lost 28 so far without doing anything, just breastfeeding, and have 17 to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and want to ideally lose 13 more to be at my target weight. (I had intended on losing that before I got preggo but obviously that didn't happen!) I have my eliptical at home so I'm going to do some bootcamp every day for the next 30 days. I have Jillian's 30DS and her intense yoga video, too.

No more hand-me-downs from the big girls at work anymore!!! :growlmad:

I've had to take a 3 day break so far :cry:

We live in a townhome and our neighbors recently moved out. Maintenance has been working over there a good portion of the week and used some sort of chemical Friday that managed to seep into our home! It smelled like someone dumped paint thinner in our living room. The fumes aggravated my asthma and so the leasing office had us put up in one of their furnished apartments. We were finally able to come home yesterday. Suffice it to say, with everything going on over the weekend there was no way we could work out :(

We leave tomorrow for vacation so I'm not sure how the next couple of weeks will work either. I think we will walk and swim a lot :)

That said, I've lost 3 lbs since last week! Whether it is from working out or just the crazy fluctuations of pregnancy, I don't know :haha: I'm trying to stay under 35 lbs, I am currently up 24 so I think I'm going to be able to meet my goal :)

Keep up the good work, ladies! What you're doing certainly isn't easy but the results we're all seeing are fabulous!

I've had to take a 3 day break so far :cry:

We live in a townhome and our neighbors recently moved out. Maintenance has been working over there a good portion of the week and used some sort of chemical Friday that managed to seep into our home! It smelled like someone dumped paint thinner in our living room. The fumes aggravated my asthma and so the leasing office had us put up in one of their furnished apartments. We were finally able to come home yesterday. Suffice it to say, with everything going on over the weekend there was no way we could work out :(

We leave tomorrow for vacation so I'm not sure how the next couple of weeks will work either. I think we will walk and swim a lot :)

That said, I've lost 3 lbs since last week! Whether it is from working out or just the crazy fluctuations of pregnancy, I don't know :haha: I'm trying to stay under 35 lbs, I am currently up 24 so I think I'm going to be able to meet my goal :)

Keep up the good work, ladies! What you're doing certainly isn't easy but the results we're all seeing are fabulous!

I had to take a 3 day break over the weekend, and just started back up again yesterday! I did day 1 of level 3 today... and I must admit... I "phoned" it in quite a bit :haha:

I took my day 20 pictures, but there honestly really isn't a different from day 10. My diet probably wasn't the best, and I wasn't able to work out every day. Hopefully day 30 will be better. Either way, I plan on either doing 30DS again after this, or moving onto RI30.

Considering I am still doing modified moves from being SO out of shape in the beginning, I may do 30DS again and just move up to the more advanced moves.

I did Level 3 again today, but it took me about an hour. I put LO down for a nap but he woke up around 9 minutes in, so I had to keep pausing to feed, burp, cuddle, etc. But no way was I starting again!

I find some of the ab moves in this one to be really tough, especially the scissors (though that hurts in my thighs as well). I imagine it is because 3.5 months post partum by ab muscles are pretty weak still.

Ooooo I wish I had a nanny! That sounds fabulous!

I am waiting for my husband to get home today so that I can exercise, as she's a little fussy today. I've gotten NOTHING done! :dohh:

It really is fabulous! People ask me all the time, "What's it like to have four kids? How do you manage?" I am pretty sure that four kids WITH a nanny is quite different from four kids WITHOUT a nanny.

Our fourth baby was a surprise. When we found out we were expecting again we had to make a decision about what to do with our nanny. We LOVE her, she has been with us for 2.5 years now and is part of our family. She supports her parents and grandparents in the Philippines with her salary. We couldn't imagine letting her go earlier than we had to (she is getting maried in January and will stay with us until next Spring when her sister will become our new nanny). Plus, when I go back to work we will need a nanny.

But, it is expensive to pay a nanny and I get some money being on mat leave but nowhere near my regular salary. So the big sacrifice in all of this is that I am returning to work in August when Mason is 6.5 months old. I am entitled to a year but we can't swing it financially. The other part of it is that I have a job I LOVE with some flexibility. If I stayed out until January I would be given a different role (same title and salary) with a rigid schedule and a lot of extra stuff. It will be very hard to leave LO when he is still so little but it is the best for everyone. And it will be easier knowing that he is in the capable hands of our loving nanny.

I did Level 3 again today, but it took me about an hour. I put LO down for a nap but he woke up around 9 minutes in, so I had to keep pausing to feed, burp, cuddle, etc. But no way was I starting again!

I find some of the ab moves in this one to be really tough, especially the scissors (though that hurts in my thighs as well). I imagine it is because 3.5 months post partum by ab muscles are pretty weak still.

Same here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->