**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

nanomey thanks for the wellcome iv not moved just that i tryed it when i last did it a few eeks ago and i will be stiicking with 1 for a bit when it is easy i will move up

good plan, i plan to do stage 1 for about 2 weeks & then hopefully i'll be ready to move up. :)

Well done on completing day 2 nanomey.

That many push ups is great, well done, think i done about 18, one exercise i dobt think i still do right lol.
Yes I completed it this morning, im going be dragging behind i go away on friday tilll Monday

Avalanche your head better? Cant believe my luck lol one started out of nowhere got to be the weathet.

God my arms and legs are still so sore!! Been walking loads today and i've just got in so i'm waiting for a grumpy little boy to have a snooze so I can attempt to do the dvd.

I know its going to be soooo hard but must try it!!!!

Let you know if I manage it later on ladies.

xx

Edited to say I didn't get chance to do it boo. LO just wouldn't settle and before I knew it it was time to cook hubby's tea.

Where does the day go!!!!!!!!

Hi ladys how are we all today i did day 3 yesterday and it DOSE get easyer not much but a bit i wasnt as out of breth or shaking yesterday. I was still red faced thow i think i will give it a few more days on leve 1 them move up to leve 2 (god help me) Iv not even looked at 3 yet mite have a peek but not do it later.

I weghted my self this am and i have put on 2lbs i wouldnt mind if i have been pigging out but iv not boooo need to look more close at what iam eating.

Tmr remember you from fat buster?
Are you not doing 30 day each level?

I'm feeling fine today.

How's everyone doing today? Sorry I didn't check-in yesterday, had a bit of an emergency at home but managed to get my workout in :thumbup: My shoulders are quite stiff today so I'll do some extra stretches after I workout....which I'm away to do now.

MtoA Iam dong leve 1 each day then when it gets easyer i will be moving on to leve 2 then same with that when and if it gets easyer i will go to 3.

going to do my work out in a min just billding my self up to it lol

Was sore when I warmed up today. Doing the windmill shoulder rolls hurt, but I feel fine after doing my workout this morning. Don't feel sore or achey anymore which has made me feel more confident about just working through the aches.

I found press-ups hard because my shoulders were sore though! Again, am only doing half press-ups.

I'm not watching my diet yet, so coffee and a bagel for brekkie and just had a cheese roll and some homemade soup for lunch.

Nanomey, how you getting on?

Nanomey, how you getting on?

hey im still alive!! lol...

had a really hecti morning - 2.5 hour long meeting at the school and then a rush to get dd3 - then realised id left my purse at home and really need a few bits from the shop... come home now, had lunch (crackers no butter :( ) & going off again to the shops!!

im going to do my day 3 routine when i get back so ill be back on for an update in a while!!

i dont feel so achey or stiff today which is great, and proberly due to all the walking!! i feel so tired though... when monday comes id have better of at least lost 1lb!!!!! :dohh:

well done to everyone though, keeping motivated is the hardest thing! :happydance:

MtoA just HOW?!? i have just done leve 2 and omg i could hardly do all the moves but found it less inpacked than leve 1 iykwim.

i have just got out of a cold shower and iam still red hot i better start loosing soon.

Glad to see you are all on the ball :) I'm tired but feeling pumped after my AM workout, mine was higher reps today (3-4 sets @ 8-12 reps), something I rarely do so I'm gonna feel that. I usually work in the 3-5 rep range.

MtoA just HOW?!? i have just done leve 2 and omg i could hardly do all the moves but found it less inpacked than leve 1 iykwim.

i have just got out of a cold shower and iam still red hot i better start loosing soon.

Well done on doing level 2.:)
Sorry, how what? Lol!

I think how you do each level for 30 days then move up :)

Aliss, I used to feel it when I did higher reps. I never got into proper lifting. Was just starting to enjoy weights at the end of last year. Something to aim for again!

DAY 3

OK went a little better then i thought!! managed the sit up things alot better today but found the cardio a bit tougher - i feel knackered but am not shaking either today!!

tea time soon...got lamb chops & salad tonight - feels like the only deccent thing ive eaten this week :haha:

mummytoamber i meant the 30 days each level = wow!

DAY 3

OK went a little better then i thought!! managed the sit up things alot better today but found the cardio a bit tougher - i feel knackered but am not shaking either today!!

I think I'm going to be the same and find the cardio harder and harder each day!

I feel less bloated today, but other than that no real change. Expect I will feel more energetic after my first solid week.

Is it just me or is any one else the same and can not keep there eyes open past 9pm jue to doing this dvd?

I feel so wiped out of a night i can't keep my eyes open i thort you was ment to feel realy good after doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->