**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

I thought whole point of it was 30 days each level lol.
Ten i do 40-60 min altogether a day.

Yes exercisr makes me go bed earlier but am upp at 6am

Hi everyone!! I did the level 1 for 14 days and then tried level 2 for 3 days, I nearly died I'm so unfit :blush: I started to notice a difference though :thumbup:

I had to stop because my knees started hurting, but want to start up again every other day now my knees are better :) Good luck!!

xx

I thought it was level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and level 3 for 10 days...
xx

HI girls im thinking of giving this a go. I have it on my laptop so will play is through the ps3 I think . going to try day 1 later. Let you know how it goes xx

i thought it was about 10 days for each level too - i say about because the dvd says when you feel ready to move up... but the idea is to ''lose upto 20 pounds in 30 days'' ..... well thats what i thought lol!!???

my dvds a copy so i have no information.

i dont know alot that have lost weight doing it, more lost inches all over body.

if thats the case i'll do 10days at each then :)

its the inches i need to lose!!!! :haha:

i think your 30 day each level is proberly much more effective!!!

im shattered after just 20min a day - i dont know how you do this twice/three times a day - and ur on level 2!!!?
do you have an eating plan as well? i have set one for the week but ive made it quite strict for this 1st week (water only no juice/squash, salad every meal & all meat grilled etc - no fats/butter/oil... lots of fruit & no snacking etc - have attually written a meal plan) i think i will be a little more laid back next week - im starving!!!!

its the inches i need to lose!!!! :haha:

i think your 30 day each level is proberly much more effective!!!

im shattered after just 20min a day - i dont know how you do this twice/three times a day - and ur on level 2!!!?
do you have an eating plan as well? i have set one for the week but ive made it quite strict for this 1st week (water only no juice/squash, salad every meal & all meat grilled etc - no fats/butter/oil... lots of fruit & no snacking etc - have attually written a meal plan) i think i will be a little more laid back next week - im starving!!!!

sorry, was you replying to me? i'll reply anyways, if not sorry lol!

yeah deffo i thought that was point in the title it would have made bit more sense to me or am just stupid :haha:

I was the same year ago, i was tired as hell after 10min sessions of exercise, honestly more you do it, better and better you get, overall fitness improves alot!
im on lv 1

i dont have a plan i work off weekly, i calorie count on my fitnesspal.
thing with my plan, may class it as i snack alot lol! i eat all day long or so it feels like, every 2.5hrs but smaller portions.
i only drink water, at first hard missing lemonade now im fine, apart from coke advert i hear on the radio lmao.

When you feel hungry, try glass or 2 of water if still there best to eat something :) im hungry think going have a yogurt :)

yeah lol - sorry ill 'quote' next time to avoid confusion :)

i miss coke sooo much :( - but then its drinking cans of coke that got me the ring around my belly!!!
great thanks for the advice - i have been drinking as much water as i can but i really hate it lol - i read somewhere that you can dilute water with a tiny bit of grapefruit juice & it wont effect the calorie intake - although i have not tried it as im worried it might!!! ever heard of that??
how many calories do you allow? i might have to go check out the fitness pal thing :D :thumbup:

yeah lol - sorry ill 'quote' next time to avoid confusion :)

i miss coke sooo much :( - but then its drinking cans of coke that got me the ring around my belly!!!
great thanks for the advice - i have been drinking as much water as i can but i really hate it lol - i read somewhere that you can dilute water with a tiny bit of grapefruit juice & it wont effect the calorie intake - although i have not tried it as im worried it might!!! ever heard of that??
how many calories do you allow? i might have to go check out the fitness pal thing :D :thumbup:

I hear alot of dieters saying they now drink coke zero, but to be honest i dont see how that is really any better lol.
Ive never heard of that, i know alot that do dilute water abit, but track the caloires from the juice aswell. I hated water in the beginning, never ever drank 1 glass in my life, i just slowly started drinking, not rushing myself now i really enjoy it can drink 5L with no issues.

I have 1200-1300, yeah you should its a great tool i use the app on my phone.

Glad to see you are all on the ball :) I'm tired but feeling pumped after my AM workout, mine was higher reps today (3-4 sets @ 8-12 reps), something I rarely do so I'm gonna feel that. I usually work in the 3-5 rep range.

I dont get sets and reps it confuses me, sounds like give it your all though!
Thought id list you some of stuff am doing
Dumbell squat, deadlif,, dumbell squat kick, dumbell fly, sumbell fly single arm, dumbell chest press, dumbell close grip chest press,dumbell row, dumbell crunch, dumbell side bend, 21 bicep curls, dumbell single standing press, double standing press, dumbell push press, dumbell upright row, running biceps, kickback, clean, wood chopper

Hi girls i have woke with the worst head but it dosent help being woken at 4:30am with a crying tot with a cold. I hope it goes then i can do the dvd agane today. I think iam going to go back to leve 1 as leve 2 didnt seem to be as much of a work out than leve 1 as i just couldnt do mose of the moves lol.

I have read what ppl have said and think i will try 10 days of each leve.

Tmr, we've nearly all had bad head in last few days.
How your lo?

Ive done day 4 ill start day 5monday but pretty sure can remember most of it im taking my weigjts so woll be doing something like it :)

MtoA my Lo in ok full of a cold and realy cuddly but still a hand full as ever lol.

i think iam going to do my day 5 in a bit just feel abit out of sorts. bbL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->