**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

hey ladies feel free to join us :) becca i had to drop dd1 off in the village at 8.30am & by the time i got back i was boiling hot sweaty & knackered!! i was dreading doing the dvd...

avalanche :rofl: that is hilarious!!!
my OH is working locally today & he knows im set to do the dvd every am so i locked & bolted the door as i was sure he'd just turn up to ''suprise me''... he didnt know :haha:

got me weighing scales (curtoisey of mother lol) & also just been to shops & stocked up on loads & loads of fruit - and NO chocolate or biscuits!! i am way more enthusiastic & motivated then i thought id ever be.

I hope you all don't mind me stalking. I'm not doing the shred but it would be nice to join a strength training group :rofl:

allis thats cool :thumbup:

please feel free to kick me up the butt if i start slacking :haha:

Surely not if bmi 27 now? or you already lost alot?
Mine started at 38.

I'm 5'9 which is why the BMI will be different, I would ideally like to lose 32lbs but I'll have to see. I'm not too bothered about weight if I'm putting on muscle :)

Ahh, god i wish i was that tall!

Im 5"6, good luck with getting your fitness back :D

I was thinking about doing level 2 later on tonight but think just stick with my other plans for now.

More the merrier girls :happydance:

I actually got up this morning and put my exercise kit on before having a shower or brekkie. So I knew I had to do it :haha:

Congrats on your first day !
I usually do the video with 1.5kg haven't done it in a couple of weeks.

I think level 2 is the hardest! For me, it's harder than level 3.
xx

How Bizarre!! I was just about to start a thread for 30 day shred :haha:

I decided it was time to up the exercise as I currently just go on the exercise bike and so I dug the DVD out of the closet and........

Oh My God I can barely friggin walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shaking like a leaf here :wacko:

Hope that means its working!!!

Pretty please can I join you ladies and we can shake together!! :flower:

Lol! Love that, shake together!

I don't think lv 2 to bad, more annoying for mine to do as living room on 1st floor all banging I do next door will hear it all, lol.

Iv not looked at 3 but think i will then off do some kinect.

hey lucylu!!
hehe yep you are more more then welcome to come & ''shake with us'' :haha:

do you have a goal of how much you'd like to lose, just out of intrest if you dont mind me asking!? im hoping to eventually lose 2 st.

im not feeling to bad this eve attually - i thought id be aching more... bet after tomorrosws session it will hit me more!!

just had our very healthy tea, now OH is asking whats for pud.... ummm a portion of strawberries, lol.

I will join you girls if i can i need to get to 10 stone but i more want to be in a size 12-14 iam 11st4 now and a size 16 i realy do not like my mummy tummy. I got down to 10st10 the week befor my wedding and have put on 8lbs in 16 days.

How are you all feeling today after your 1st day?

I did it agane last night so 2 days for me and my legs are killing but i feel pritty good it is when i stay still for a bit i cant move when i need to. I had a go at level 2 when i was last doing it and omg the planks are a killer and the outher moves are just i dont think i will every be ablue to do the proper moves lol.

hey lucylu!!
hehe yep you are more more then welcome to come & ''shake with us'' :haha:

do you have a goal of how much you'd like to lose, just out of intrest if you dont mind me asking!? im hoping to eventually lose 2 st.

im not feeling to bad this eve attually - i thought id be aching more... bet after tomorrosws session it will hit me more!!

just had our very healthy tea, now OH is asking whats for pud.... ummm a portion of strawberries, lol.

Of corse I don't mind you asking, Its all my journal anyway.

I currently weigh 10st8 and for my wedding in 2009 I was just under 9st. I would love to get there again really. I'm also following the slimming world plan but I seem to be staying the same since i've been exercising so god knows what my body is doing!!

I weigh in tomorrow evening so fingers crossed for a loss.

Hows bodies feeling today?

My arm sockets are bit tender but think thats because of the later session i did lol

I feel ok today, bit achey. I'll be doing my workout tonight as ive woken up with a bad headache. Think it must be the heat. Ive been downing glasses of water since I woke up so I imagine it'll shift soon.

Not looking forward to doing it tonight as I have bad motivation in the evenings! Plus my
Muscles won't have as long to recover for day 3! :lol:

Oh i hate waking up with headache, got to be the weather i drink 4-5 of water a day so i aint missing that out lol.

i feel hard to get going in evening, but ive started i start to gear up more.

DAY 2

morning everyone!!! :)

i woke up this morning & OMG my arms!! lol... not so much of an ache but all my shoulders & arms were sooo stiff!!
after the morning walk to nursery i felt like id loosened up a bit & was ready to tackle the shred.
still found it as hard as yesterday - although of the 1st round of press ups (halfs on knees) i managed 12! i am quite happy about that. ... althought on the 2nd bit of them i only did 7 :blush:

very red faced & feeling a little shakey as i did yesterday so chlling with a nice glass of water :) (im banned all juices & cola etc in my new healthy eating plan)

oh & i managed to get the scales & weighed in at 10st6 - & in time i want to get down to 8st6. seems like a longgggg wayyyy off!!!

avalanche i hope you get rid of your headache & let us know how you get on tonight :)

mummyto amber i cant believe you did it twice in one day!! have you done it again this morning? keep up the good work! :thumbup:

tmr, :hi: & welcome - congratualtions on moving up to level 2!!

nanomey thanks for the wellcome iv not moved just that i tryed it when i last did it a few eeks ago and i will be stiicking with 1 for a bit when it is easy i will move up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->