30 Day Shred Level 1. - Day 8 - 3lbs lost so far

kit10grl

Reaction score
Have been hearing about this workout for ages from friends so bought the dvd in jan when i first joined slimming world. I had been doing 5 min bursts three times a day on my cross trainer for a while to ease myself into working out as I havent really since being pregnant with DS :blush:

Did the first one yesterday and could barely walk after it. However today was surprised i wasnt sore. Just aware i had been using the muscles if that makes sense. Went for it again today and feel a little less jelly like this time.

Im using the time to count towards my silver body magic award with slimming world to keep me sticking to it. My plan is to do 30 days at each level then move up till ive completed 30 days at level 3. Im hoping it will boost the work im doing with slimming world.

Anyone currently doing this plan too?

Hi, i've been looking for something to do exercise wise, is this a dvd bought from amazon? x

Hello! I just started this today - did start abouta yesr ago but only managed a few days before life got mega crazy and it got left. I'd forgotten how hard it was! But I already feel better just knowing the first day done!!!
You can watch it on youtube if you don't want to buy it. X

Thats how i feel most days, its astruggle to get motivated to do it but after i feel great knowing that its done and out the way for another day. I lost 3 lbs the first week, which is great because it was my birthday and we were out for pizza hut that week lol.

Hoping for a good loss this week too.

Im on day 8 now and noticing it getting easier, the first few days the jumping jacks were killing me but i can make it through them all now.I still hate the first strength and cardio circuits tho, those are the hardest part for me

Yeah, the first two are the worst! I seem to have a thing against push ups! Just cant get the hang of them. Lol. Couldn't do yesterday as at work all day then once lo was in bed it was past 8 and i was shattered. Going to do it before work in a minute as on a late shift.
well done on the weight loss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->