30 day shred vs insanity workout.

Lau88

Reaction score
Has anyone done either of these, how did you find it and were you pleased with the results? I'd love to do insanity buty fitness atm wouldn't be able to, I've got the 30 shred DVD but haven't had the chance to start yet. Just wondering if it's as good as it's marketing makes it out to be.

Hey,
I have experience of both of these :)
30 day shred workouts are 20 minutes vs 40-60 minute workouts on Insanity.
Insanity is much harder than 30DS and much more varied. On 30DS, you only do 3 different workouts.
What are your fitness levels like at the minute?
If you're a beginner, id suggest starting with 30DS and then doing insanity.
xx

Thats what I was thinking. I've had issues with anemia lately so my fitness isn't very good. Did you have good results with 30ds?x

Id do 30ds. Insanity is really hardcore and you need to have pretty high fitness levels already.

I tried insanity and nearly died from it. It is so hard.

30DS on the other hand is a lot easier if your fitness isn't that great right now.

I currently do Insanity, not too the full extent though. Can't be arsed 6x a week! I didn't have any fitness level to start with and was absolutely knackered afterwards. However, I've noticed a big difference and I can make it through workout and still be breathing! I like the workouts as they are varied.

I haven't tried the 30DS so I can't compare.

I like the look of insanity but I doubt I'd be able to it just yet. It's pretty expensive too.

Im a huge huge fan of 30DS!

Its easier than insanity, but iis still hard, and you will be sweating buckets. Im as lazy as sin, so the fact its 30mins start to finish makes it easier to do!

It really changes your body too, my legs and arms are super toned and I lost weight too even though I didnt diet.

Go for it!

Thats what I want. I want to loose weight too whereas what I've seen from insanity you gain because of muscle mass. I want to be toned but not bulked iykwim

Love insanity! I have been doing it a few weeks now and legs and belly firmer.
Any routine is good so long as you stick to it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->