30 day shred

Day 5 for me tomorrow - I have never exercised and this is so painful, however I have actually found muscles in my arms - so exciting! Can I ask those who are doing / have done it, did your weight go up a bit a first? I think I've eaten a bit more than usual (was doing 5/2 fast but got fed up) as my period was coming but afraid it won't come off quickly.
:thumbup: Good job, already day 5!

As for your question: yes for me whenever I do really intense work outs that challenge my muscles my weight goes up the first week. I think it is water weight from the swelling of the muscles (I can't explain it better) and it goes down the second week and the 3rd week you see results in the mirror which is soooo rewarding!
:winkwink:

Day 2 down! :happydance:

Like clockwork my LO wanted to nurse right at the end, when the last circuit of abs starts, before the cool down.:dohh: haha!

Thanks for the info ladies. Back down to original weight today (so putting it down to period), hope I'll actually drop some weight soon.

Lily28 - it's tough exercising with a LO, my toddler tries to sit on my tummy when I'm doing the last cycle/abs thingy - it's agony!

Day 3 done! Am struggling with the weights a bit especially on my left as I tore some muscles in my shoulder after baby was born! Still finding it tough and the heat is prob making it harder but am determined to keep going!
Quick question what size weights is everyone using/used I think its supposed to be 5pounds each side no way can I do that!! (Using YouTube atm as DVD not working so not got all instructions!

I don't have any weights right now so I'm using tins of food!

I had a rest day yesterday as I hurt my ankle on day 7 but back to day 8 today! (Didn't fancy starting again from day 1 lol)

day 4 done!

Quick question what size weights is everyone using/used

I use spinlock adjustable dumbbells, without the added weights for now. They are 2kgs / 4.4lbs each.

for this kind of exercise anything would work, tins, water bottles etc. Whatever you have handy! If the water bottles are too light, empty the water and fill it with wet sand ;)

Day 7 done! No weight loss so far but 1/2 inch off my hips and .4 inches off my waist. Think I am going to have to do food control (too much ice cream) to get the weight off quicker.

Day 5! My left ankle is sore! Have been doing it I'm my bare feet...idiot!! Will put trainers on tomorrow! Found today hard going for some reason! Pretty tired as bad evening with baby so sleep a lot later than I would have liked!
How's everyone else doing?

im yet to start properly as its way too hot:/ really cant wait tho!:Dx

Well day 6 done but was a struggle as ankle really sore! Going to have to modify things a bit tomorrow as cannot do jumping jacks atm (actually is painful to walk on!) so think will just do strength and abs and not cardio! Its my own fault for doing it in bare feet!

Sprite - hope your ankle is better.

Well 10 days down, up to level 2 tomorrow - dreading it. Have to say I feel so much better for doing this, I feel stronger and most importantly my flabby tummy is disappearing. Would like the weight to fall off, but still 20 days to go so live in hope!

How is everyone else doing?

Ankle is still really sore! Not able to put full weight on it so taken a break from it today but will do modified routine tomorrow, still doing easier bit of work out so not sure when I get to day 10 if I should keep going with level 1 but the harder version for a bit!

Oh Sprite, hope your ankle heals soon!
Didn't work out during weekend, too lazy. I will start again today ;)

starting level 1 tmorow!:D so do u fink il burn some of this flab? really really hoping so:(xxxx

mummyof3babas did you give it a go yet? You lot are all encouraging , I'm tempted to have a go tonight!

i havnt yet bab been rushed off ma feet today with a poorly baby but going to do it when there all in bed:) really hope i can stick it because i have a bad leg:(,xx

I'm terrified :rofl: Fair date to start for me though! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->