30 day shred

i'm on day 5 today, so slightly ahead but can i still join the thread for support? :)

Level 2 completed - starting the last level tomorrow, am hoping this will be the week that I really shed some lbs!!!

eeeek starting tmoz!! hoping il be able to stick to this! so glad u girls r doing it with me, makes me more motivated to do it!:D,Xx

I was thinking about starting the 30 day shred again earlier, it must be a sign!

... Ok, doom has occured as I cant find the dvd anywhere!
I have probably put it in some random case ad put that case in one of the kitchen drawers or something

Ill search high and low for it tonight!

Panda, just jump onto Youtube otherwise ;)

Ohhhh theres a 30 day shred thread on BnB! This has just made my day! :thumbup:

Im on day 16, level 2.

Have to say I am dreading level 3.

What size hand weights does everyone use?

I started out with tins of beans :blush:
then moved on to what i think are 1kg.
Just used some that are 3kg and literally cant even hold my hair dryer right now my arms are so weak!

But.... But... My hair dryer is really important to me! :brat:

Please be careful doing this guys and don't do what I did, ie do it in bare feet, still struggling with my ankle (and I mean really struggling its very swollen, can't bear weight fully, Dr thinks I have torn ligaments!!). Not really sure how I hurt it so badly as didn't twist it or fall, just did it in bare feet on a carpeted floor, but won't be able to continue with it for a while, if I can do it at all! May try another fitness DVD.as this has been a nightmare!!

Please be careful doing this guys and don't do what I did, ie do it in bare feet, still struggling with my ankle (and I mean really struggling its very swollen, can't bear weight fully, Dr thinks I have torn ligaments!!). Not really sure how I hurt it so badly as didn't twist it or fall, just did it in bare feet on a carpeted floor, but won't be able to continue with it for a while, if I can do it at all! May try another fitness DVD.as this has been a nightmare!!

I started this out doing it in bare feet, my feet and ankles really started to give me pain, especially during the jumping moves. I started wearing trainers for it and have gradually seen am improvement, luckily think i stopped before i did any damage, couldve been bad as i broke my foot in january and i still get pain occasionally. Sorry that you hurt yourself, maybe try something with less intensity on the legs/feet. :flower:

I just finished day 2. Not as hard as I thought it would be and I'm really unfit. I can go on my treadmill for an hour after no problem. I'm loving it! Not loving the fact my LO sits on my stomach when doing the crunches and bounces up and down saying 'horsey' though

^ omg poor mama. That's an extra challenge with the crunches :/

Didn't do well this week, we have a heat wave and I'm exhausted, I don't get much sleep and my wrists are killing me. I will try to start again today in the afternoon when it cools down a bit.

yayyy we start today girlsss!!:D i can see me hving to take breaks tho as im having a ecg scan wed on my heart due to pain and the pain gets worse with too much excersise so will be taking small breaks but im defo doing it'!! && il be sure to wear my trainers now!,, i can see me in agony after only did a 5 min tester and ma legs the next 3 days felt bruised and like jelly i struggled to walk upstairs!!! lool ohh dearrr :p

Started this on Monday hoping to get through it and actually complete it (have tried twice in the past and only managed to get to day 10 - I have problems with one of my shoulders and managed to hurt it while doing this) and now I've gone and broken my toe!!!

Someone out there doesn't want me to do this... :dohh:

I gonna take a break on Saturday, I'm getting drunk :rofl:

:haha:

Are you lot gonna do before and after pics. I think I will. I never believe my reflection :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"