30 day shred

im scared lol had a quick go last week and omg did it for 5 mins and had sore legs the next morning felt like id run a marothen lmaooo im not used to hardcore excersise tho lol bit of zumba and thats it so i know this is guna be a major task for me bu looking at the results on the other forums it sure looks worth it!:)

I had a look too and was impressed. i tried zumba back in the day and I melted lol! :haha:

Ahahahahaa! it looks very hard but i guess if its hard work its guna pay off in the long run!:)

Well have been pretty much unable to walk on my ankle since Monday! According to my friend who is a physio I have sprained it! What an idiot! Going to have to start again from the beginning nut going to leave it until ankle healed! In the meantime been doing the abs bits and press ups! Note do not do this workout in bare feet!

I don't know what day I am right now, but it goes great, I lost 2 kg the last week with this work out, and I'm only 3 kilos from my weight goal!!! No dieting as I BF.
Works amazing and I can't wait to hit level 2. The heat makes me scared of the next levels though ugh!

On day 15 - 1 inch off waist and 1 inch off hips - still no weight loss (I keep saying I will diet but am still putting it off) - my tummy is almost flat (I looked about 5 months pregnant before) and my body shape is increasingly looking like it did pre-pregnancy. The pain is worth it!

Hubby has agreed to do it with me :rofl:

I'm on level 2 now (day 12 - took a couple of days break) and I'm starting to enjoy it again. Had a few days where I was getting more frustrated and tired but after a couple of days off I hit it hard again last night and definitely felt it!

Eeek, just been looking into this and wondering if I can actually do it! Not sure when I would do it, my baby is not such a great sleeper so during the day is probably out - and by evening I am exhausted - but will have a think about when I could fit it in...

I have had a few minor problems with my knees with exercise in the past - do you think this would be an issue?

I don't know what day I am right now, but it goes great, I lost 2 kg the last week with this work out, and I'm only 3 kilos from my weight goal!!! No dieting as I BF.
Works amazing and I can't wait to hit level 2. The heat makes me scared of the next levels though ugh!

I see your baby is about the same age as my youngest - has it been ok for you? I feel like I am still physically getting myself together...and am BF too...but you haven't found it too hard only being 3 months post birth?

Eeek, just been looking into this and wondering if I can actually do it! Not sure when I would do it, my baby is not such a great sleeper so during the day is probably out - and by evening I am exhausted - but will have a think about when I could fit it in...

I have had a few minor problems with my knees with exercise in the past - do you think this would be an issue?

I see your baby is about the same age as my youngest - has it been ok for you? I feel like I am still physically getting myself together...and am BF too...but you haven't found it too hard only being 3 months post birth?

Do what you can, don't push yourself too hard, if you keep at it at a moderate intensity you'll be fine. My problem is finding 20 min to do the exercises and another 10 for a shower :dohh:
Maybe you'll be better if you do it every other day or every 2 days. After all it is an extreme work out for people who want to lose fat fast, not designed for pp women. If it feels weird/straining to keep up give yourself a break.

I was very active before and during pregnancy, I already had a good level of fitness.:winkwink: I was walking a lot from day 5 pp that helped me heal physically and balance my hormones too, I love being outside it made me feel so much better, started exercising normally at 6 weeks pp.

Any pains are all related to my wrist and back :dohh: from carrying the baby all the time.

Do what you can, don't push yourself too hard, if you keep at it at a moderate intensity you'll be fine. My problem is finding 20 min to do the exercises and another 10 for a shower :dohh:
Maybe you'll be better if you do it every other day or every 2 days. After all it is an extreme work out for people who want to lose fat fast, not designed for pp women. If it feels weird/straining to keep up give yourself a break.

I was very active before and during pregnancy, I already had a good level of fitness.:winkwink: I was walking a lot from day 5 pp that helped me heal physically and balance my hormones too, I love being outside it made me feel so much better, started exercising normally at 6 weeks pp.

Any pains are all related to my wrist and back :dohh: from carrying the baby all the time.

Thanks for your comments - very helpful. I also don't know at the moment when I would find the time - a 12 week old and a 2 year old keep me very busy! You may be right, I should do it every other day maybe. I was going to the gym before I got pg for the second time, but extreme morning sickness and running around after my daughter meant that I stopped during pregnancy, so I wouldn't say that I am in my best physical state at the moment! I just find it really, really hard to lose weight after pregnancy, and liked the idea of something that would work effectively that I could also do in my own home.

I also read on here about someone who stopped as it was effecting their milk supply - and although I actually have an oversupply I wouldn't want to do anything that would interfere with BF my son.

Thanks for your help! :flower:

Argh :rofl: I can't believe I'm gonna do this :rofl:

I also read on here about someone who stopped as it was effecting their milk supply - and although I actually have an oversupply I wouldn't want to do anything that would interfere with BF my son.

:flower: If you eat balanced meals your milk supply will continue to be great. I don't diet, but I do avoid sugar and processed food. I try to snack on fruit and drink plenty of water. I just started avoiding dairy because my baby seems to nursing better when I don't have dairy, and I hope it will help w/ weight loss.

Give it sometime and you will lose the weight, since you breastfeed and you have a toddler to run after probably very very soon!:winkwink:

Argh :rofl: I can't believe I'm gonna do this :rofl:

:thumbup::happydance: hehee!

:flower: If you eat balanced meals your milk supply will continue to be great. I don't diet, but I do avoid sugar and processed food. I try to snack on fruit and drink plenty of water. I just started avoiding dairy because my baby seems to nursing better when I don't have dairy, and I hope it will help w/ weight loss.

Give it sometime and you will lose the weight, since you breastfeed and you have a toddler to run after probably very very soon!:winkwink:
!

I do eat pretty well on the whole, and have never had supply issues BF either of my kids, so maybe it will be fine. I just seem to be one of these women that don't lose weight from breastfeeding - some it seems the weight falls off, others that I know say they didn't lose it all until they stopped BF. Anyway, either way I want to start exercising again soon! Just watched Level 1 on YouTube - def looks hard but I think I can do it. Will let you know how it goes! Thanks again.

Yeah I will go with Thursday :rofl: If I dont, I'll keep putting it off!

Yeah I will go with Thursday :rofl: If I dont, I'll keep putting it off!

yhh:D if i do it wiv someone il be more motivated!

Right well she reckons its best to do 5 days and take sat and sun off, that sounds like a plan to me! So nice gentle break in thurs and fri then next week will be hell!! I plan to do it when dd naps (around 12/1). Oh god am I mad!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->