• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

30 day shred

I cannot find the DVD Anywhere on sale in town :( going to have to order off amazon i think

Todays the day for meeeee!

Shared a lunch at soft play with Emily so feel too full to do it now shes asleep. Will do tonight's at 9after work :wacko:

F#^*#^ hell

:rofl:

Was the funniest thing ever to do when your two and four year old give it their best shot :rofl:

Hi ladies, can I join you? I ordered the DVD and some weights today and am planning to start on Monday after a weekend away at my parents.

How's everyone finding it so far? I'm hoping to shift a bit of weight (think I have actually managed to put on weight since giving birth due to bf induced cake cravings :haha:) and to tone up. Would be nice to fit back into my pre pregnancy clothes.

Any words of encouragement appreciated, I haven't done any exercise in well over a year! :thumbup:

Welcome:) im yet to start as iv been too ill but now on medication and as soon as my energy levels are back im going to get started!:D im also wanting to shift some weight and tone!:)

Day two for the atomicpink family and I found it sore-ish but bareable. I can see this getting easier for sure though. :)

Really need encouragement !

Stick with it everyone!

Here's some encouragement - I don't weigh myself but just for interests sake I took measurements at the beginning - well, on Day 5 measured again, not expecting anything, but have lost an inch off my waist already! Crazy!

I hadn't exercised for well over a year either and am managing it - actually really enjoying pushing myself and feel like I am already getting stronger.

We can do this!

I didnt loose any weight doing the shred but i did lose 8" altogether, 3" on just my tummy! I definately recommend taking measurments to track progress! :thumbup:

day 5 done! actually findin myself looking forward to it! def coping better with the exercises and feel myself getting fitter.

Day 6 done - ugh, wasn't feeling it today! Glad I made myself though. My knee (old injury) is giving me a bit of trouble at the beginning, but then by the end is ok...hope that's a good sign! Guess I will keep an eye on it and if it gets worse then modify some exercises.

Bit scared about level 2 - apparently it's quite a big jump from level 1 and I'm not sure I will ready in 4 more days! I know if I really don't feel ready I should stay with level 1....will see how it feels!

Nice work on Day 5 Scoobys!

Hope everyone else is hanging in there!

When i did level 2 i found it wasn't as scary as i was expecting, level 2 was my favourite :thumbup:

Ma legs, ma arms, oh fuck it all hurts :rofl:

When i did level 2 i found it wasn't as scary as i was expecting, level 2 was my favourite :thumbup:

I agree with this, last time I did it I much preferred lv 2 to 1 so dont be scared!

is anyone on sw doin this and finding its slowed their losses down?i was doing cross trainer and exercise bike and weights at home. was gettin steady 3 or 4lb losses.been doin this 5 days and only 1/2lb off this week?

Pleased to hear some of you didn't find Level 2 too bad!

My knee is giving me real trouble...grrrr.....it's an old roller derby injury but has been fine for ages. But this morning it is hurting if I try and do any bends or lunges...so annoyed!

I may take a rest day today and try some modifications when I start again tomorrow. Really frustrated as I am actually feeling committed to exercising for once in my life! But don't want to completely ruin my knee...

Was just wondering, do you need to take rest days, or can you just power on and do 30 days straight? I'm in two minds as to what would be best.

Apparently Jillian didn't design it to be 30 days in a row, but that's how it was marketed....I don't know, I read up on it and it seems quite a few fitness experts say that rest days are important. I was going to have a rest day between each level, but will have to see how much my knee can cope with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"