30-Somethings TTC#1

:happydance: Did the digi and 'Pregnant 1-2' OMG!!!

Huge congrats JJay thats brilliant news.

I am out this month, took a test this morning as 13dpo and BFN and now started to get the bloating etc that I get with AF so she is definitely on her way. DH and I have decided that I just can't keep going through this so we are not going to try the Femara again and move straight to injectables and IUI. At least that way the spermies have less of a journey to travel and it takes out a few hurdles. Have booked to see my doc on Monday and will get things started for cycle 16.

I can't take the emotional strain of it all to be honest, I go through the process of scans and everything looking good with multiple eggs released only to be dissapointed.

I know I will get stronger and more positive in a few days as I have no choice but to carry on. But for today as least I just want to cry and be a mess.:cry:

Really sorry Caroleb. I'm the same as you. Tested BFN this morning at 13DPO and have familiar endo pains for AF on her way. Feeling pretty miserable.
Hope you feel a bit better in the next few days and good luck with whatever you decide x x x

I am out too AF is here and she wasnt even due till saturday!!!!

Feeling very fed up now :-(

Hugs to all x

To everyone who got AF/is getting AF big, big, big :hugs:. I'm fed up with all of this too :growlmad:

JJay - congrats and good luck with this 34G's getting bigger over the next 9 months!!(ouch!)

Waiting - did you go for more blood work?

I have my sono tomorrow. I'm thinking it won't show anything. DH starts his sperm analysis next week. It will be so nice when this is over.

Congratulation Jjay!! :happydance:

Unfortunately the :witch: got me on Wed. Ah well first month off the pill it would have been a big ask... And DH will be away next month so October here we come.

One positive, it seems 10 yrs on the BCP has made my cycle start behaving itself - it's gone from 30-40 days to bang on 28!! Will make future planning much easier!

HOOOOORAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! JJAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

Huge, ginormous hugs to everyone who the stupid flipping witch is visiting. :cry:

I'll try to get the front page updated, but if I ever miss anything let me know.

Thanks Waiting for bringing up the insurance question this week. I just called!!! WHOOO HOOO, FAN FREAKIN TASTIC GOOD NEWS!!!! Basically I could get pregnant now, and could switch with no problem. AND even better, there's no waiting period for being on the plan before infertility workups can be done, so long as your doctor submits paperwork to be pre-approved!

So awesome, as there is no way I could wait til January 2012 to be able to do IUI/IVF or whatever!!!!!!!!

I will be off of BnB for a little over a week. My hubby and I are taking a much needed vacation. We are going to Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks for hiking!! But I'll get caught up when I return!!

Anyway, back to JJAY!!!!

:thumbup::cloud9::kiss::flow::dust::crib::bodyb::dance::yipee::friends::headspin::juggle::fool::coolio::icecream::tease::wohoo::loopy::bunny::rain:

Thanks Squirrel, your string of smilies has put a huge grin on my face! :D

Thanks for being a super thread leader, have a fab vacation and I hope to see you and the other 30somethings in the first trimester forum soon.

:hi: everyone, sending you lots of :dust:

A very happy J xxxx

Squirrel - How funny. We'll be in Glacier Natl Park Sept 3-8. Just missing you guys though.

I had my water sono this AM and of course nothing's wrong. I switched my genetic testing appt to this Monday and so with my hematology appt on Tuesday and sperm and semen analysis Monday and Wednesday my infertility work up will conclude. Finally! I should have the results of next week's tests within two weeks and then I'll know what we're doing next. I'll update. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Maxxi it's exciting isn't it - well half exciting half scarey! We go next Friday for our results.

Squirrel I'm so glad you got it sorted. So when you going to get your tests done??? Have a lovely holiday

Maxxi, too bad we won't be there at the same time! I'm soooo looking forward to it. We love to hike and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Glacier!

I think I'll just wait til January for starting testing. The insurance company is going to send me all the plan info in the mail, so I'm going to pour over that to make sure it's all in writing, but honestly, at the moment, I'm really not feeling up for being poked and prodded. Figuring I'll wait til after the holidays and just kinda take it easy. Maybe we'll get lucky and avoid the discomfort all together. That's what I'm hoping, at least! But I will have the OH get an SA done before January just so that can be out of the way and I can get started immediately in January.

I'm out. She got me :cry: and am in utter agony with my endo pains :cry:

So sorry floofy:hugs:
I'm not due for another week. But I am not feeling very hopeful. I'm trying not to think about it.

Enjoy your vacation squirrel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"