30-Somethings TTC#1

I counted what I logged in my chart and it was only at 72 over 10 cycles. I'm not sure how you can BD four times a week every single week (considering one week it would be kinda messy - you know!). Is everyone else having way more sex than I am???? And I thought my OH was pretty darned lucky! I'm tired thinking about doing it more!

Hey everyone- interesting article squirrelgirl...I was also thinking it is crazy how many stories we hear about women who have one night stands and gett preggo. A friend of a friend just went through that. Here we are trying to bd as much as possible. It isn't fair.:dohh:
Anyway- waitingforbaby#1 I actually go to an accupuncture school for my treatments. I've done this for years. Usually you get someone in their last year of school and they are supervised. AND the best part is it is CHEAP. For me here (I live in New Zealand) I only pay $10 per treatment. Then I don't worry about the cost and I can go every week.

Aw Maxxi! Hope you had a good time despite some hiccups ~ the gas thing is kinda crazy! It is expensive to get that out of your tank, isn't it? Good luck getting the HSG rescheduled.

Squirrel ~ it is great to hear that you have some options with your insurance. Good luck doing the research on that without getting busted : )

Waiting4 ~:wave:Glad you are getting some professional advice and hope all the tests are completely normal. Unfortunately it does get your hopes up again. I'm in my post HSG 2WW and I really hope I'm not completely crushed if AF shows.

It was a little pricey :)! I'm waiting for AF and then I can schedule the hsg. I'm wishing AF would get here. Hope you don't see her though.

:wacko: Eeeek 4 times a week is a lot! Maybe that's why it's taken us longer than 6 months!

4DPO here and am determined not to get obsessed this month after last months crazy symptoms. Trying to chillax :o

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

J xx

:wave: Hiya JJay!! I'm on CD7.... BORING!!!!

Hooray for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo tired!

Ok Jjay we'll try to make sure you dont get obsessed with symptom spotting. You will be able to help me soon as I should O today/ tomorrow.

Squirrel - how can you be bored hun, surely you need to be putting some serious focus into :sex: if you are going to hit the 4 times a week :haha:

We need to think of something to talk about to distract us all from the boredom of the 2ww.... waiting to O.... ideas ladies?

:shrug:

That's a good idea, Waiting, but I seriously have no ideas!!!!!!! :dohh: I'm baking a cake right now, and also been working on our bathroom remodel. Need to clean the tiles that we just grouted in the shower. After that, it's time for the finishing touches! WOOT!

:wave: guys,

So far completely no symptoms to obsess about!

Hope you have lucky BDing Waiting! Look forward to you joining me in the tww.

Squirrel you should O before too long with the soy so at least the first part of your cycle is shorter now, remember to BD inbetween all the DIY! :winkwink:

:coffee: Lovely relaxing afternoon for me, DH is in the kitchen making dinner - which is a rare occurance so I'm enjoying putting my feet up. XFactor is starting tonight and even though it is complete rubbish I know it will become a guilty pleasure again this year :blush:

J x

You'll need to post pictures of your bathroom when its done. Especially the tiles!

Oooh what is your DH cooking you for dinner JJay?

I sat and watched 3 episodes of TrueBlood in my pyjamas until midday, cleaned up the flat, then dragged myself to the gym this afternoon. DH decided he was going to do gardening at 5pm so he is outside chopping away and Im bored. Have a pile of work I brought home to do but really cant be bothered. Perhaps tomorrow. I also need to cook dinner tonight, going to make home made ragu sauce & meat balls with spaghetti. Yum yum. Ive also bough some alcohol free cider for us to drink woo hoo!

Things to distract us... how about.... stories on how we met our DH/ OH??

I had goats cheese salad and roast lamb, yum! Had some red wine with it as I remember LuckyD saying it is supposed to aid implantation! :wine:

How was your alcohol free cider Waiting? If it's good I might get some in!

Me and DH actually met on a plane in Dec 2004! I was living in Hong Kong at the time and coming home to see my family for Christmas; he was out there on a business trip. We ended up sitting across the aisle from each other and talked pretty much all of the way home over a bottle of port!

How about everyone else?

J x

Hey all,
Been away since Tues. Spent a few days in Norfolk and then London. Glad to be home now. Think I'm about 8/9DPO and nothing!
I'm a total cider fan; I'd like to know what alcohol free cider is like!..............

I met my DH in a shop where I started working. He was the manager and wore a suit every day, so I thought he was really handsome! lol.

x x

Hi all I haven't posted in a while. Still not sure where I am with my cycle but if I am where I think I am AF will be due on Fri. If she arrives it'll prob be another 2 months before anything can happen, as DH will be working away next time I O :growlmad:

We actually met online!! But v funny, boys being boys and girls being girls, all my friends know the story and NONE of his do - the official line is that we hooked up in a bar... :haha:

Hi again. Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I am thrilled that AF showed Saturday so that I can go for my bloodwork tomorrow and an hsg later this week. I have an appt with the hematologist on Tuesday, too. I just want this workup over. I feel some bfp's coming by the way(not including mine but that's ok)!

Jjay I love goats cheese, yum! Yes I have heard that red wine is supposed to be good for implantation, fingers crossed it helped.

Well, the alcohol free cider, hmm. It was pear cider, and kind of just tasted like fizzy pear lemonade. Didnt feel like we were drinking cider at all. We've been trying the alcohol free wines too and they are rubbish. There must be something good out there!

Maxxi, it must be the first time that you have been pleased that the witch has showed up! Good luck with your tests.

Well, I also met my DH on the internet too Conina. We met 12 1/2 years ago in a chat room. He lived in Ireland and I lived in Scotland and we were both students. We met up after a few months, then every other weekend he was staying with me, or I was visiting him. After a year we were living together. It just took him a further 7 years to propose!!

Ive STILL not got a smiley face on my opk :growlmad:

Yay! Other internet couples! I always feel like a nerd for admitting that's where my OH and I met! We were on the Eharmony matchmaking site. Had to go through a few duds, but I finally found a keeper! :haha:

Hooray for the bloodwork and HSG Maxxi!!!

Morning everyone,
Today I'm about 9/10DPO and still feeling nothing, apart from familiar endo pains.
Caught up on the Big Bro eviction last night and watched all 5 remaining episodes of America's Next Top Model! I was obviously having tv withdrawals!.....

Hi again. Just an update. My Day 3 bloods were normal. I have my sono scheduled for Friday (I kept calling it an hsg but that's wrong) and I rescheduled my hematology appt for next week. I have an appt for genetic testing in September. On the one hand I'm happy they haven't found anything wrong but on the other hand I wish they could find something to fix. Hurry up and wait I guess.

Hello all
Can i join? I am 30 and ttc my and hubby's first, would love to get to know some more 30 somethings that are doing the same thing :)

:hi: Lindsay!

Maxxi I know exactly how you feel. I go for my blood tests on wed and am in exactly the same position. Part of me wants to find something to fix and other side of course doesn't want there to be any problems but then why is it taking so bloody long???

Squirrel hooray for Internet couples indeed. Did you get your health insurance sorted missus?

Floofy hope you aren't going to mad in the 2ww.

Currently on my way home from work - sad but true another 13 hour day - and doing opk when I get in. Don't think it's going to be a smiley face yet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->