30-Somethings TTC#1

Hey Floofy thats great news - what did you say was more important a baby or no pain??

Maxxi - ah ha, so thats what happens with IVF then. Does that mean you could end up with triplets???

Conina - of course, weirdos together....

Right - we are moving house tomorrow, my place is full of boxes and about to pack away the laptop & disconnect the broadband. Not sure when we will get broadband connected to the new house so may be out of action for a while as I'll only have internet access through my iPhone which is a bit rubbish. Take care, and hope to see lots of BFPs when I get back....

I could. They'll transfer up to 3 embryos if they have them. Congrats with the move and I hope you'll have a bfp by the time you get back!

Hope the move goes smoothly Waiting!

Good luck with your IVF cycle Maxxi!!

Howdy Floofy, Conina, and Squirrel!

Hey Floofy thats great news - what did you say was more important a baby or no pain??

Maxxi - ah ha, so thats what happens with IVF then. Does that mean you could end up with triplets???

Conina - of course, weirdos together....

Right - we are moving house tomorrow, my place is full of boxes and about to pack away the laptop & disconnect the broadband. Not sure when we will get broadband connected to the new house so may be out of action for a while as I'll only have internet access through my iPhone which is a bit rubbish. Take care, and hope to see lots of BFPs when I get back....

I said I really really wanted to get pregnant, and then that would help my endo anyway. It's supposed to reduce the pain and sort the endo out!

Hi all. Happy weekend!

I finally booked myself an acupuncture appt for a week on Monday. The girl was lovely and seemed to know a lot about endo and how to solve the problem! Feeling hopeful she can help me, even if it is going to cost a fortune! x

Yay for trying accupuncture, Floofy! Be sure to keep us posted on how it's working for you. I've thought about doing it quite a few times, but ....yeah, the money thing kinda stops me... Not cheap. But regardless, I hear it's relaxing....

Hi everyone how's the weekend going? I've had a lovely massage today which my lovely DH booked for me so feeling so chilled out... all except for one thing...

Before I start this may all be TMI!!

Hoping to O any minute (CD19 and no +ve OPK...) so I'm trying to :sex: as much as possible. But I really don't want to make it all about making babies, and keep it as much as possible as us just being a couple. Also don't want to give him performance anxiety!! So I haven't been saying "I'm Oing, so we have to..." but just trying to initiate it as much as possible.

But DH doesn't have the biggest :sex: drive, and either he misses the signs, or we end up...well, lets just say doing stuff that's not going to get me a :bfp:!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

So this is what happened this morning, which put me in a really bad mood, which then he didn't understand etc etc. I want to shout "Look we need to do THIS at THIS time of the month!!!!" but that's not going to put him in the mood either!!

Sorry everyone just feeling like a rant at the minute...

OH sorry Conina. I totally understand about how you don't want to make it feel like a chore, but you kind of need to spell it out for them, don't you?! I feel the same.

My DH has been so horrible today I've done nothing but cry.
This morning everything was fine, I was just sitting at my computer when he said 'why are you smiling' so I said 'because I was thinking about something funny that happened at work yesterday.
He then had a go at me and said 'why are you thinking about things at work. Is that all you can think about'
Completely out of the blue, and have hardly mentioned work at all. I told him I was quite within my rights to smile and pointed out that he often thinks about work, as does everyone, but it escalated and he refuses to see that he's upset me or said anything wrong..
He then stormed out without saying goodbye for a 4 hour bike ride and has drank so much caffeine all day, knowing fine well both will kill his spermies.
Earlier he came and sat next to me but completely ignored me so I told him he was making me sad, to which he said I'd got up this morning and been grumpy and determined to spoil our weekend. Honestly wasn't grumpy at all, but just didn't like him accusing me of 'smiling' How ridiculous!

He's really upset me now. :cry:
Last time something stupid like this happened it went on for about 4-5 days. We didn't speak once. :cry:

OH sorry Conina. I totally understand about how you don't want to make it feel like a chore, but you kind of need to spell it out for them, don't you?! I feel the same.

My DH has been so horrible today I've done nothing but cry.
This morning everything was fine, I was just sitting at my computer when he said 'why are you smiling' so I said 'because I was thinking about something funny that happened at work yesterday.
He then had a go at me and said 'why are you thinking about things at work. Is that all you can think about'
Completely out of the blue, and have hardly mentioned work at all. I told him I was quite within my rights to smile and pointed out that he often thinks about work, as does everyone, but it escalated and he refuses to see that he's upset me or said anything wrong..
He then stormed out without saying goodbye for a 4 hour bike ride and has drank so much caffeine all day, knowing fine well both will kill his spermies.
Earlier he came and sat next to me but completely ignored me so I told him he was making me sad, to which he said I'd got up this morning and been grumpy and determined to spoil our weekend. Honestly wasn't grumpy at all, but just didn't like him accusing me of 'smiling' How ridiculous!

He's really upset me now. :cry:
Last time something stupid like this happened it went on for about 4-5 days. We didn't speak once. :cry:[/QUOTE

I'm grumpy all morning, noon and night. I hope you guys work it out. TTC is so stressful. I guess something else is bothering him so hopefully he'll tell you soon.

Yeah I thought that. Knowing him, he won't tell me ever. x Boo!

Sorry to hear that Floofy - hope things are going better now. Boys!!

DH is doing better now - my feminine wiles are paying off :winkwink::winkwink:
But still haven't sorted out my cycle - OPK's over the w'end had a v v faint line, which I was thinking was -ve. But today there was absolutely nada, so maybe the w'end was actually +ve?? Or could it be I"m still not O-ing, 3 cycles after coming off BCP???

V v v confused - anyone any ideas?? :shrug::shrug:

:hugs: Floofy and Conina!! It is awful that we have to be so regimental about this isnt it?? My poor husband must feel like he has joined the army the way I act like a drill sargeant sometimes :rofl: but in all fairness to him I think he understands my heartbrake and desperation so he entertains as much as he can. Arguing about other stuff seems to stop :sex: but I'm sure those rows are outlets for all the stress and strain of trying.

Conina... opk's should always have a line as LH is always in the body... if you had a negative it may well be because you didnt leave it long enough before POAS or it could be too many fluids??? However I HOPE that it was your positive hunni. Keep BD and keep an eye on your temps...if you ov'd then it should go up in 2 days time. GL!!!

I hope everything goes well Maxxi!!!! :hugs:

opk's should always have a line as LH is always in the body...

Really...??? I often get ones where I have no line, even when I hold my wee and don't drink.... Should I be worried.... :shrug:

ooh, I always have stark white ones too! Altho that could be stupid ICs!

Sorry for my mini breakdown at the weekend. I'm feeling a bit better now, although my temps dropped this morning, so I may be out already!

pink/floofy -- you have OPKs that NO line at all appears? Or where one line appears but one doesn't? From what I've seen, I always have one line, and I only develop the second line around O time. Now, I don't test everyday, just when I know I'm getting close, so I am not sure if I've ever NOT had some faint second line....

I'm no OPK expert though, sounds like something to Google... :flower:

Well I have been told by many people that there should always be a line in the test line....but I guess if LH levels are low then its no biggy. But I have been told and know from experience that the test line is meant to be equal to or darker than the control line. People tend to stop testing when they get a faint one. I have tested afte getting a faint one...next day I got a negative and then I had 3 days of the darker / equal too lines. I wouldnt worry hun. Chart your temp too....and your cervix should be SHOW during OV - Soft High Open and Wet. It will drop back down, become firmer like the tip of your nose and closed once ov has happened. Your temp should go up after 2 days cause of progesterone. Honestly dont worry.

Meltdown all you like Floofy, thats what we are all here for :hug:

I gave up on temping months ago, but it's gradually crept back in! This month been doing it every day since a few before Ov. Dropped again today so thinking I'm out 5 days b4 AF!
Had a terrible day at work today. My boss aggressively lectured me for 10 mins this morning because I had chosen a larger cup from the bottom cupboard rather than a smaller cup from the upper cupboard! Went and had a small cry in my room cause she was horrible. My guess is she was wanting to have a go at me about something and that just happened to crop up. How dare I choose a cup from the bottom cupboard?! lol.
My reiki yesterday was nice. Managed to relax a little better this time!

Hope everyone else is good x x

Sorry I did mean there was a line in the control window, but the test window was clear.

Floofy...it could be an implantation dip...can be as late as 12DPO! See if it goes up tomorrow. And :hug: or a dreadful day!

Ah conina! So all ok with the test then!!!

Floofy - what an obnoxious boss you have!

Hi to everyone else. I'm still nauseous from my birth control and prenatals. All i can do is eat small meals. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->