30 weeks pregnant...

AnnetteCali

Reaction score
And I don't feel my little guy moving as much . Should I be worried?

I freaked out last night and broke out the heart doppler... heard the heart beat.. that settled my nerves a bit.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I have heard of a few ladies who's babies have a quiet spell or change their usual movement routine around now, I know if I lie down my baby wakes up, also try having a cold icy drink and some chocolate, sit down so you are focussing on movements and see how u get on. If you are still worried then go and get checked out xx

Ive noticed my baby has quieted down the last few weeks. But, she makes up for it when she is active. I swear last night she was kicking and moving so much she was literally making my bed shake and waking up my husband! it seems she is quiet most the day and then active most at night :) I hope this isnt a preview for when she is born!

Georgia has had a quiet few days too. Just make sure you're getting your kick counts in and if you are then that's good. Plus I read now in 3rd tri they are sleeping in about 40 minute intervals so it's possible you're just catching baby during nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->