• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

I am 29 and have not yet gone to my first prental visit (Sept. 12th) but according to the online due date calendars I am due May 8th.

My last period was Aug 1st, and AF WAAAS due the 29th of Aug.

The lines just keep getting darker and darker on the tests for me, I have done 3 so far...

This is my first pregnancy EVER and I really nervous!

I am 29 and have not yet gone to my first prental visit (Sept. 12th) but according to the online due date calendars I am due May 8th.

The lines just keep getting darker and darker on the tests for me, I have done 3 so far...

I'm nervous too. I'm worrying all the time!

I'm nervous too. I'm worrying all the time!

This is my second and I'm still worrying! I think it's just natural.

I'll find out my results in the AM. Doc didn't seem concerned tho

My first prenatal visit isn't until September 24. That seems like years away! Like everyone else, I am worrying a lot. I have anxiety issues though, so it's no surprise ;)

Today I am bloating like nobody's business. I feel like someone is inflating me. X__X

My first prenatal visit isn't until September 24. That seems like years away! Like everyone else, I am worrying a lot. I have anxiety issues though, so it's no surprise ;)

Today I am bloating like nobody's business. I feel like someone is inflating me. X__X

Mine is the 17th, and I'm feeling your anxiety. I tend to worry about EVERYTHING. I've been trying to pray a lot more, which has helped with the worries and anxiety, but not completely.

Yes, and I feel like I freakin balloon today. I'm achey, tired, and feel like a cow. Just want to go to bed. I think my hubs won't be too happy when I tell him I don't want to DTD tonight, lol.

welcome to the new friends in the thread!!!

I'm glad I am not the only one who is a bit nervous!!!

Today I heard from my nurse that I need to keep taking the estradiol (I had IVF so I've had some medication to take), and then when I get the refill tonight at the pharmacy, one of the pharmacy print out pages says not to take if pregnant?!?! I did some research and apparently some people who had assisted conception keep taking estradiol in early pregnancy but it made me worried of course- the nurse obviously knows i'm pregnant- she is the one who told me.
I think i'll reconfirm again with the nurse that I am to stay on this med... I just don't like being confused!

Welcome Daisy!

So how long has everyone been with their DH, DF, OH or whatever! :)

My DH and I have been together for 9 years, and married for 5! We finally decided to start trying this summer! I think I bothered my DH enough about having a child lol... He is starting to get excited though.. I can tell :)

Oh, I missed this one. XD My husband and I have been together 11 years (as of yesterday, actually ;)) and have been married for 4 and a half. He's been really keen to have kids for a while now (he's 3 years older than me) and I was a bit nervous about it, but we finally started talking about it seriously and got it right on the first try O_O;; If I had any doubts, I guess that's the end of that...heh.

I've been with my SO a little less than 2 years. But we were friends for a few years before that.

We weren't even sure whether or not we wanted kids. Both of us are in our late 30s. We talked about it on my birthday in July and decided that I would stop taking the pill and just see what happened but that we weren't going to do anything beyond that and that if it was meant to be, great. If not, that was great too. I think both of us were shocked that it happened so quickly!

I have yet to find a new dr since the one who delivered my son has closed her practice to become a president of the medical association ugh. Guess I will be making some phone calls tomorrow. Took another test today for fun man that was a dark line lol

My first appointment is the 20th. My OH wanted me to go in to confirm the tests I've already taken but I explained they were all pretty much the same. I wouldn't be getting a blood test or anything. I told him I'd just take another one for him tomorrow morning. :)

I have yet to find a new dr since the one who delivered my son has closed her practice to become a president of the medical association ugh. Guess I will be making some phone calls tomorrow. Took another test today for fun man that was a dark line lol

I took another hpt todayn (number 7) at 19 dpo and finally the line was slightly darker than the control line. It's kind of cool to be able to see the progression. I need to take a pic of all of them next to each other, LOL.

I'm also due May 12!!!! 23 now second baby for us been ttc for over 2.5 yrs....SO EXCITED!

I only took 1 HPT. Now I kind of want to buy another one just to see a dark line:happydance:

I took another hpt todayn (number 7) at 19 dpo and finally the line was slightly darker than the control line. It's kind of cool to be able to see the progression. I need to take a pic of all of them next to each other, LOL.[/QUOTE]

I need to take more LOL, I have been giving them away to family members...

Weird?

lol yeah that is a little weird, TBH

I took one just alittle bit ago and it SUPER dark. The first I've gotten that's this dark! ALMOST as dark as the control line lol

I was surprised how dark my line was today. It came up at the same exact time as the control line (all the other hpts, my line came in after a minute or so) and it was the same color as the control. By the time it dried, it was slightly darker. :happydance: I heard FRERs don't get dark until late, but since I'm only 4w3d, I'm surprised how dark it was.

Oh and I went out during my lunch break and bought maternity pants :dohh:, LOL. I keep having to unbutton my pants at work b/c of bloat :blush:. And I bought the cutest babydoll top.........lol, i wonder if my coworkers will notice that I keep wearing stuff to hide the bloat. I mean if I wore some of the snug fitting shirts I have, they would definitely think I'm preggers. But they can't know yet. My family doesn't even know. They will find out after my appointment on the 17th......I have the cutest thing I'm going to give them to tell them......an egg with a message inside of it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->