31..TTC first child....2dpo.

UenvyMEsha

I'm Pregnant!!! Again!
Reaction score
I am 31. My husband is 35. We have been together 8 years, but put off having children to after Grad school. We are hoping for child number one. AF is due 12/11. However, I am testing 12/12. I dont want to waste a test if AF shows up on time. However, I may not be able to wait until then. If AF shows, my next ovulation will be 12/25!

We will see. Anyone want to be buddies?

Hey, I'm 29 and I've been trying for 2 years now. We did a similar thing. I was in grad school and we had to wait until I was out and starting to make money for us to start trying. Right now I'm on cd9 and I'm on clomid. I'm new to BNB and definitely looking for a buddy.

Hey, I'm 29 and I've been trying for 2 years now. We did a similar thing. I was in grad school and we had to wait until I was out and starting to make money for us to start trying. Right now I'm on cd9 and I'm on clomid. I'm new to BNB and definitely looking for a buddy.

I would love to be your buddy. Have you tried metformin with clomid in the treatment of your PCOS?

I have polycystic ovaries and I don't actually have the syndrome. All my labs come back fine, even testosterone. I was actually ovulating every month, but sometimes I wouldn't O until cd18 or 19. The doc's theory is that since I'm Oing late there could be a problem with egg development, so after 2yrs of trying, now we're trying clomid in hopes to improve egg development. How about you? How long have you been trying?

I have polycystic ovaries and I don't actually have the syndrome. All my labs come back fine, even testosterone. I was actually ovulating every month, but sometimes I wouldn't O until cd18 or 19. The doc's theory is that since I'm Oing late there could be a problem with egg development, so after 2yrs of trying, now we're trying clomid in hopes to improve egg development. How about you? How long have you been trying?

This will be my first month trying. I am 3dpo. We will see what happens. Im hoping it happens pretty quickly. I am getting old.

you aren't getting old! I fell with my first when I was 31, Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->