31yo, ttcing for baby no.1, looking for a buddy or two :)

Sorry I've been missing a few days, the data on my phone ran out and this is the first chance I've had to get on in a few days. I can't wait to get WiFi later this month!!

Today is cd 13 for me and no sign of ovulation, so it will probably bc CD16 this cycle. Even so, gonna try to get in a round of bd tonight.

I hope you ladies are doing well!

Hey ladies,
I am currently on CD16, I haven't been tracking ovulation but I kind of have an idea when I ovulate. I am thinking I probably ovulated Saturday or Sunday as I was very crampy, we managed to dtd Friday so at least we managed near ovulation.
I have been very crampy today and had a lot of cm so I have no idea what is going on.
I have my ultrasound tomorrow, I am not nervous as I have had it before so I know what to expect this time round. I just hope that it isn't ages before I get the results.

I'm the same, not tracking. I usually have painful ovulation, so there's no doubting whatsoever when I do lol. I'm getting more cm, so I think I'll ovulate tomorrow or the next day. We dtd last night, so also got within the window :)

Good luck at your ultrasound, how long do they normally make you wait for results? You'd think it would be pretty immediate...

What a horrible morning. I went for the ultrasound and I definitely have a polyp again and already have fibroids (I knew about these from 2011). During the scan she asked whether we were trying for a baby which I said yes. She said there is something at the left side near my womb which could either be the beginning of a pregnancy or an eptopic pregnancy starting. The doctor wanted to see me straight away to do a pregnancy test, I gave the smallest urine sample as because of the internal ultrasound I had to empty my bladder. The test came back negative, would they get an accurate result that soon with the lack or urine? AF finished on the 2nd and I ovulated over the weekend.

I wouldn't say so...you would have just barely implanted, from what I understand. Why didn't they just take blood work? Seems it would be the best way to get the proper answer... Did they just write it off as a negative? Bc that just sounds like they didn't do their job correctly, if you ask me. What will they do about the polyp this time? More surgery?

Yeah just took it as a negative.
They will have to operate to remove the polyp, just waiting for an appointment with a gynaecologist.
That's why I thought wen they said we need to do a pregnancy test now, I had just empties my bladder because of the internal so I said 'a blood test then?' They said no a urine test, I said I don't think I've got anything left to give which is why they only got a small amount and it looked like I ha just got it out the tap it was that clear.

Cd 10 for me today. Cd 8 I noticed a lot of ewcm, which I've never experienced before. Took an opk and it was negative. Today cd 10 I'm having some cervix pain, like sharp pains. I don't know if it has to do with ovulation. I haven't taken any opk' since cd8. I'm trying to not do so much tracking this month as I tend to obsess over it. Just taking note of what I'm feeling and bd'ing every other day.

Trixie, that really does sound like they didn't make much effort to find out, in my opinion... hopefully you don't have to wait long for your appointment and can get back on track with TTC!

Courtney, do you know if you usually ovulate early on in your cycle? Bc I would say you should have several more days before you ovulate, but usually for me pains in the cervix mean ovulation. So maybe you're just an early ovulator! Good plan with the bd!

I'm CD16 today, considering it 1DPO. I'm so excited for this cycle bc we actually had perfect timing with bd!! The last few cycles were pretty much a bust bc of bd.

Trixie, that really does sound like they didn't make much effort to find out, in my opinion... hopefully you don't have to wait long for your appointment and can get back on track with TTC!

Courtney, do you know if you usually ovulate early on in your cycle? Bc I would say you should have several more days before you ovulate, but usually for me pains in the cervix mean ovulation. So maybe you're just an early ovulator! Good plan with the bd!

I'm CD16 today, considering it 1DPO. I'm so excited for this cycle bc we actually had perfect timing with bd!! The last few cycles were pretty much a bust bc of bd.

The last 2 cycles I have started af 2days earlier than expected so this month I thought I could have been missing it before assuming that I would be ovulating around 14cd. But I caved last night and took an opk and it was high fertility. I am excited about this cycle too! Last few months dh was really stressed with finishing his journeyman exam and bd-ing was hard because of that, but I feel confident this month. I'm kinda surprised about the early ovulation but happy I caught it!

Fx to both you ladies this cycle!

5 dpo today for me! Been feeling crampy, but I know it's too early to be feeling real symptoms as I shouldn't have even implanted by now. I think I might cave and test st 10 dpo! There's so many women on here testing, I almost can help myself lol.

I hope you ladies have been good! Usually I'm on here every day, I've been horrible keeping up to date!

5 dpo for me today! And I feel the same way about testing. I wish I could find out now lol. Not feeling anything yet, although I don't expect to since it's so early. But I do feel confident that we caught the egg this month. The last couple months I've been getting my af a few days earlier than expected and didn't think anything of it till this month that I was probably ovulating earlier than I thought too. I tested early this month and with the pain I was having sure enough I peaked ( opk) and ovulated 4 days early. But I feel confident and hopeful that this could be th time that we catch that little egg!

Good thinking testing early!! It's always good being able to recognize the little signs your body gives you.

I'm 8dpo, and i was feeling pretty confident about this cycle. Now, I'm not at all. I'm going to test on Saturday and see what happens!

AF is due at the latest Sunday, I took this internet cheapie (one step) with FMU, how accurate are these tests?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
Omg!! I'd say pretty accurate if you get several of them reading positive!! Have you tested again??

I'm going to test again in the morning and then get a frer tomorrow

Trixie: omg! that looks pretty positive! I'm Sure the frer will just confirm it for you! 😃

DaTucker: I am on and off feeling confident about this cycle. One minute I'm thinking this is it! And the next I'm thinking it would be too good to be true. But I'm still hopeful! I'm 6 dpo today and just can't wait to just know!

Comparing this morning test with last nights. I really hope these aren't evaps. I've mentioned it to hubby to which I wish I hadn't bothered as all I am getting is the doctors did a test and it was negative etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
Comparing this morning test with last nights. I really hope these aren't evaps. I've mentioned it to hubby to which I wish I hadn't bothered as all I am getting is the doctors did a test and it was negative etc

When did doctors do a test? Talking to some men about it ( mine included) unless you have a test that is literally jumping out at them, they just don't understand. I've had a few times when dh just made me feel worse about taking a test or wanting to take a test. Not on purpose and I believe he has good intentions but men just don't understand. I can see a second line on both tests but they are faint. Maybe the doctors test was too early. I really hope you get your solid bfp on the frer to confirm!

The doctors took a test wen I went for the ultrasound last week, I was only 2 dpo.

The doctors took a test wen I went for the ultrasound last week, I was only 2 dpo.

Well that would have come up negative anyway since it's too early to tell then. I'm sending good luck your way that your frer comes back with a bfp! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->