31yo, ttcing for baby no.1, looking for a buddy or two :)

Aww yay!! Congratulations!!! See you weren't going crazy with all those symptoms!! Lol!

Well, looks like I need to find some more ttc buddies, 15dpo and af is due today with a negative test yesterday :( yep, this is definitely feeling like our first ttc experience! I'm just glad we have an IUI plan this time around! Good luck to you ladies!! If either of you decide to do pregnancy journals, let me know! I'd love to follow you!

I'll be continuing to follow you both 😃.
I won't be doing a pregnancy journal until I've had my 12 week scan.

I hope you ladies are doing well, and not getting hit too hard by symptoms :)

I'm good thanks, no more symptoms as yet, I thought I was starting with sickness yesterday morning but nothing came of it, hopefully it stays that way. How are things with you?

I have been having some nausea here and there. Some foods just don't taste the same and I can't seem to stomach them, but nothing too bad yet! And the breast tenderness... That's a whole other story, they hurt worse than I have ever felt before they feel so heavy and sore, but nothing I can't handle :)

I'm good thanks, no more symptoms as yet, I thought I was starting with sickness yesterday morning but nothing came of it, hopefully it stays that way. How are things with you?

Maybe you'll be one of the lucky few who don't get morning sickness! I only got sick once, I'm proud to say lol. It's early yet, though!

I'm CD6 so I'm pretty much just sitting around waiting! Blah.

I have been having some nausea here and there. Some foods just don't taste the same and I can't seem to stomach them, but nothing too bad yet! And the breast tenderness... That's a whole other story, they hurt worse than I have ever felt before they feel so heavy and sore, but nothing I can't handle :)

Hopefully they will both pass soon for you! And pregnancy does seem to change your taste buds, so get ready lol.

I've gone from getting excited to worrying now, I keep going over everything they said at te ultrasound I had 'want to make sure it's not an ectopic or it could be a pregnancy starting'. Would I have pain if it wasn't a normal pregnancy? I am a worrier anyway but i don't want this clouding my excitement for the next 6 weeks.

Pain is perfectly normal in the first several months!! It could be anything! I wish they would get you in for an earlier ultrasound since they had questions. It would help with your peace of mind!

Why don't you consider getting a doppler? They're fairly inexpensive. I don't think you'd be able to hear the baby's heart beat this early, but further on it would help keep you calm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->