31yo, ttcing for baby no.1, looking for a buddy or two :)

Still done understand why they didn't draw blood lol. GL with the frer, I see lines on both as well, and really, what are the odds having 2 evaps like that? They look like obvious bfp's!

My wondfos came in today!! They weren't supposed to be in until Monday, so I'm thrilled! I of course promptly tested, and promptly got a bfn lol. But now I can test all I want! Maybe tomorrow at 10dpo will give me a little something :)

My wondfos came in today!! They weren't supposed to be in until Monday, so I'm thrilled! I of course promptly tested, and promptly got a bfn lol. But now I can test all I want! Maybe tomorrow at 10dpo will give me a little something :)

Keep us updated! GL :) maybe I should get myself some of those lol. Last month I went with the dollar store cheapies but I see lots of people with those wondfo ones. I think I would go a little crazy with it like multiple times a day and staring at them for way too long lol.

I am in complete shock! Omg!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations!!! What a great line! I know you've been trying so long for this!! H&H 9 months!!

I still can't believe it, we are both still on complete shock. Hubby went to work at 10pm but rang me when he got there to see if I ok then asked is this really happening? Lol.
I have had the worst night sleep ever, constantly thinking wow I'm pregnant then looking at the pics I took of the tests and thinking yes this really happened.

Each week will definitely be a new experience! I suggest getting the book What To Expect When You're Expecting. You get to learn exactly what your little one is up to for that week! I loooooved being able to see each new development :)

There's nothing quite like that first bfp :)

That's so exciting :) I'm about 6 days away from af either showing or not showing, I hope I get to feel your excitement this month and get my first bfp too!

Congratulations again 😃

If you get a bfp as well, I'm gonna have to find some new buddies lol.

11dpo, negative test. But also, there was the whole having o pains them having them again 2 days later. So it is possible I'm only 9 dpo! Gah i can't wait to be able to start temping again!

If you get a bfp as well, I'm gonna have to find some new buddies lol.

11dpo, negative test. But also, there was the whole having o pains them having them again 2 days later. So it is possible I'm only 9 dpo! Gah i can't wait to be able to start temping again!

I am 8dpo today and I am having the worst internal struggle lol I know it's too early to test but I want to test, and then I don't want to test I want to wait to see if af shows or not. I don't know what I would be more disappointed by, a bfn or af.

Thanks ladies. It really hasn't sunk in at all yet, maybe when it has been confirmed by the doctor it might.
Fingers crossed we all have a bfp, they say it comes in 3's 😃

Wouldn't that be awesome?! Three bfp's :) can can hope at least lol. I've been having a lot of flu like symptoms the last couple days, and back pain mostly in my lower back. It's probably too early for any kind of symptoms but maybe it will lead to something :)

It really would be awesome! We could be bump buddies!

I've been having a few symptoms as well, courtney, I think once you implant it's never too early for symptoms! I've been having little cramps since ovulation and creamy cm up until yesterday. Now I'm all dried up :( also, my boobs have been sore but now I'm questioning if it's from ds jumping on my chest when we're laying in bed lol. That boy is ROUGH!

Trixie, have you estimated you due date? I'd be due around December 2, so you should be right at them end up November, right?

I have been having pinching cramps on my left side for a few days. Slightly sore boobs for me too. When are you testing again? Af isn't 'due' for me until the 30th. But where ovulated 4 days early I think if I get it it might come early, probably by the 26th. So if I don't have af by the 27th I might test. I will be 14dpo by then. If I can wait that long! Lol

I am probably just symptom spotting and imagining things but after brushing my teeth tonight I got an intense wave of nausea. Lasted about 5-10 mins. I did not throw though just the nausea. I wonder if that's a symptom at all

So dh wants me to test on Wednesday. Since he is going back to work on Thursday for 2 weeks and wants to be here for the test. But I'm afraid! It will only be 12dpo and I really don't wanna get a bfn, even if it's a false negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->