31yo, ttcing for baby no.1, looking for a buddy or two :)

So dh talked me into a test today, 9dpo. And it was a bfn.. I am hoping that it's just too early and af won't come. But I am feeling kinda bummed now 😔

Yeah, but 9dpo is super early! Bfn's sure know how to bring a lady down, though. I haven't even tested today bc I don't want to see it again.

Yeah, but 9dpo is super early! Bfn's sure know how to bring a lady down, though. I haven't even tested today bc I don't want to see it again.

I hope it's just early. And even though I got like 6 dollar store tests I'm not testing anymore until af is late. Way more of a bummer to see a bfn I think. I just can't help but think something different is going on with me, I'm having weird 'symptoms' or maybe just wishful thinking lol, we shall see

I know what you mean, this whole tww I've had symptoms I never have so I got my hopes up! I really do think I'm out, though.

I don't know what to think. I have had cramps since about 5-6 dpo I am now 10 dpo. It started out like a pinching feeling in my left pelvic area and only the left. Since about 7 dpo it started feeling like af cramps and still feeling it now.

Ok I need some help / opinions please! So bfn on pregnancy test yesterday, and yesterday morning I also took an opk just to see and it was negative. Today at 10dpo I have not tested on a pregnancy test but I just took an opk, it was one of the clear blue ones that give you high and peak days. It was positive and it was peak. I have heard some people say that an opk can pick up the pregnancy hormone, do you ladies have any insight to share? I'm not sure what to think right now

I have heard that as well. Are you out of pregnancy test or are you just waiting? You could actually try a frer at this time and be more likely to get a bfp than on one of the dollar store tests.

I tested today and had nothing. I'm 13dpo so pretty certain I'm not pregnant.

I'm not out no, I was just too scared to take a pregnancy test. I took the ovulation one with the idea that if it was negative it would be less of a bummer, not expecting anything but it was peak. So I don't know if it's picking up on a pregnancy hormone, or if it's just my body being weird. I got really excited for like 2 seconds but I am not considering it a bfp obviously. Just really odd. I might take a pregnancy test in the morning if I have enough nerve

I have heard that too about opk's. A few of my friends had something similar when they were pregnant but like you wasn't sure to take a pregnancy test. Take a test 😀

I took a test this morning and there was a second line. Pretty faint but it was there :) dh saw it too. I am going to take a frer in the morning to make sure.

Thank you! I have a pic of the one from this morning but it's hard to see. A lot clearer in person but a little hard to see on the pic.

I tried uploading the pic but it's not working, I'm doing it wrong I think. I will try to figure it out!

If you go to the bottom of the screen and click desktop version. Then advance, if you use the paperclip to upload a photo, it will open as a new screen, choose photo, upload, when uploaded click close page it will take you back to the posting screen. Type in box as usual then click preview post to make sure it has attached. Hope that makes sense.

Just took a digital after 4 dollar store cheapies and officially got my bfp :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly