32 and TTC #1

I read somewhere that putting your butt on a pillow for too long can cause swimmers to pool in the uterus and get stuck...

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed for your O to happen soon. What methods are you using for tracking?

I'm only using BBT right now. I wake up at the same time every day and take my temp before doing anything else, so I feel like it should be fairly accurate. I might start using OPKs if this isn't our month, though.

Sorry, I haven't read much about Clomid. Feel better soon. :hugs:

In other news, I stopped tracking my temp 2 days ago. DF said he feels like he's waking up to a beeper. :shrug: Since it's my first cycle, I figure I'll just track my CM and use OPKs for the remainder. Speaking of which, I got a positive opk last night and we did the BD this morning. He joked that I'd better not go stand on my head after. :growl mad: Not funny. :wink wink: I'm going to pull out my best lingerie and see if I can tempt him into a Round 2 this evening. :blush:

Everything seems good. Today I've had plenty of ewcm. It's funny that for years I noticed that my cm changed throughout the month, but I had no idea what impact that had on fertility. I've learned so much about my body and what it is capable of in the last. Women are truly amazing beings!

To the other two new posters, WELCOME! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Yay for clear signs of O and timing the BDing! I haven't had a single bit of EWCM since stopping the pill, which worries me. We've been using Preseed this cycle in case I am ovulating to help the little swimmers along. And I agree, I've learned SO much about my body and fertility and all of the little changes throughout the month, it really is incredible. :) Fx that this is your month, Enigma!

So sorry you're sick, MnGmakes3. I hope you feel better soon!

And hello to the newcomers!

Thanks! I'm taking tons of meds to send it on its merry way!
Won't stop be from bding tonight either way lol

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed for your O to happen soon. What methods are you using for tracking?

I'm only using BBT right now. I wake up at the same time every day and take my temp before doing anything else, so I feel like it should be fairly accurate. I might start using OPKs if this isn't our month, though.

Sorry, I haven't read much about Clomid. Feel better soon. :hugs:

In other news, I stopped tracking my temp 2 days ago. DF said he feels like he's waking up to a beeper. :shrug: Since it's my first cycle, I figure I'll just track my CM and use OPKs for the remainder. Speaking of which, I got a positive opk last night and we did the BD this morning. He joked that I'd better not go stand on my head after. :growl mad: Not funny. :wink wink: I'm going to pull out my best lingerie and see if I can tempt him into a Round 2 this evening. :blush:

Everything seems good. Today I've had plenty of ewcm. It's funny that for years I noticed that my cm changed throughout the month, but I had no idea what impact that had on fertility. I've learned so much about my body and what it is capable of in the last. Women are truly amazing beings!

To the other two new posters, WELCOME! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Yay for clear signs of O and timing the BDing! I haven't had a single bit of EWCM since stopping the pill, which worries me. We've been using Preseed this cycle in case I am ovulating to help the little swimmers along. And I agree, I've learned SO much about my body and fertility and all of the little changes throughout the month, it really is incredible. :) Fx that this is your month, Enigma!

So sorry you're sick, MnGmakes3. I hope you feel better soon!

And hello to the newcomers!

Thank you! I'm excited! :happy dance: I don't think you should worry about the EWCM. I know you know this, but sometimes it takes a little while for everything to self-regulate after coming off BC. Besides, many have gotten preggers without EWCM...at least that's what I've read in this forum. :thumb up: I've read great things about Preseed. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you.

I know this is TMI but I've been spotting and having diarrhea for the past 2 days. I've had an increase in what I believe is ewcm so I'm hoping this is all just gearing up for O. Of course I went googling all of this today and it appears that others have these same issues when getting ready to O so I'm really hoping it's a good sign. If this isn't our month, I think I'll invest in some OPKs.

Good luck to all of you! I hope this is your month :)

Thank you! I'm excited! :happy dance: I don't think you should worry about the EWCM. I know you know this, but sometimes it takes a little while for everything to self-regulate after coming off BC. Besides, many have gotten preggers without EWCM...at least that's what I've read in this forum. :thumb up: I've read great things about Preseed. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you.

How are you today, Enigma? Hope you got in plenty of BDing and caught that egg!

Thanks so much for your kind words. :) I'm not sure why, but today I'm feeling really down and doubtful. I still don't think I've ovulated, and I'm thinking maybe I won't at all this month. Ugh, I want to be pregnant so badly.

Welcome, crystlmcd! There's really no such thing as TMI around here, haha. Hopefully they were signs of O! I'm with you, I plan on purchasing some OPKs if this isn't our month (and I have a sinking feeling that it isn't).

How's everyone else??

Hi. Sekh... have you just been going by temping? I think you mentioned it before so I apologize that I don't quite remember.
If you go the opk route definitely get from amazon. Super cheap and you get a bunch! I also found some on ebay.

I'm waiting for O any day now. I am getting a little worried. I normally have ewcm and there's nothing. Noone seems to know if clomid can delay ovulation either :-k

Hi. Sekh... have you just been going by temping? I think you mentioned it before so I apologize that I don't quite remember.
If you go the opk route definitely get from amazon. Super cheap and you get a bunch! I also found some on ebay.

I'm waiting for O any day now. I am getting a little worried. I normally have ewcm and there's nothing. Noone seems to know if clomid can delay ovulation either :-k

Yeah, I'm only going by temping. I definitely plan on using OPKs next cycle, and thanks for the Amazon tip! Any advice on brands?

Sorry I don't know more about Clomid... I have no idea if it can delay ovulation. Good luck this cycle, and I hope you O soon!

How are you today, Enigma? Hope you got in plenty of BDing and caught that egg!

Thanks so much for your kind words. :) I'm not sure why, but today I'm feeling really down and doubtful. I still don't think I've ovulated, and I'm thinking maybe I won't at all this month. Ugh, I want to be pregnant so badly.

Welcome, crystlmcd! There's really no such thing as TMI around here, haha. Hopefully they were signs of O! I'm with you, I plan on purchasing some OPKs if this isn't our month (and I have a sinking feeling that it isn't).

How's everyone else??

I'm good! Thanks for asking. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down. I know we want to be pregnant right now and it's difficult to stay positive, but during tough times you just have to remember that the odds are in your favor. Most couples in our age group get pregnant without assistance, within the first year. You're more likely to do so than not. You'll be preggers before you know it and when you're holding that little bundle of joy in your arms, all this will have been worth it. I hope you feel better.

My OH and I only got the chance to BD twice during my entire window. :cry: Once Sunday morning and then once yesterday morning AND I was on top. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. CM has gone from EWCM this morning to creamy this afternoon. I stopped temping so my CM and OPKs are my only signs. This cycle didn't go at all like I envisioned, but fx anyway.

I also got my OPKs off Amazon and she's right, they're waaaaaaay cheaper. I got the Wondfo brand and I think there are like 50 sticks for $20. They're the cheapos, but they do the job. I definitely think you should get them. They just provide a bit more certainty.

I'm so happy to have you ladies to discuss all this stuff with. :blush::hugs:

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I'm 32 and ttc#1. This will be our 3rd cycle and right now I am just waiting to O. I think I'll be in the tww the last two weeks of July. Our 5 year anniversary will be in August, so I am hoping to be able to give him some good news!

So far I've been tracking AF, CM and used OPKs. I'm pretty regular with a 28 day cycle. This month I downloaded FF and have been trying to track my bbt. But, I sleep like crap and wake often in the night. . so far my chart is all over the place. I'm going to use an OPK again this month as I bought a two month supply. FX for us all!!

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I'm 32 and ttc#1. This will be our 3rd cycle and right now I am just waiting to O. I think I'll be in the tww the last two weeks of July. Our 5 year anniversary will be in August, so I am hoping to be able to give him some good news!

So far I've been tracking AF, CM and used OPKs. I'm pretty regular with a 28 day cycle. This month I downloaded FF and have been trying to track my bbt. But, I sleep like crap and wake often in the night. . so far my chart is all over the place. I'm going to use an OPK again this month as I bought a two month supply. FX for us all!!

Welcome and happy anniversary! :)

I also am pretty regular with 28 day cycles and sometimes wake up 2x a night to p. Good to know I'm not the only one though lol. If you sleep at least 4 hrs before temping it should be a true readig.

Clomid can dry up cervical fluid. I highly recommend reading Taking Charge of your Fertility. It is such a great book - that's where I read that clomid can dry up CF.

https://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-Fertility-Anniversary-Edition/dp/0060881909

Do you ladies mind if i join in here? :flower:

I'm wishing my husband and I had started TTC earlier too. Long story short, we have been together for about 9.5 years. My hubby was ready for a baby about 5 years ago but I wanted to make sure we "did it the right way" and so we waited until we bought our first home and got married (we got married on May 31st this year :wedding: )

We're only on our second cycle TTC, so I KNOW I should be more patient than I am, but I'm super bummed it didn't happen right away and I am kind of doubtful this will be our BFP cycle. My hormones seem to be a little wonky this cycle (been under a lot of stress at work), so I have my doubts.

My husband SO so wants a baby (and so do I), and I am worried I will disappoint him if we don't get pregnant soon. Our families have all easily gotten pregnant, most of them "by accident", so it's hard to not have gotten pregnant right away. I realize that I am being unreasonable, and that it takes healthy couples up to a year to conceive, but it's hard when we both have irresponsible family members (drugs, alcohol, etc) who get pregnant in a blink without trying and here we are with everything the "right" way and waiting on our BFP.

Ack, sorry that kind of turned into a vent session! Just had to get it out, but I think you ladies get where I'm coming from.

Clomid can dry up cervical fluid. I highly recommend reading Taking Charge of your Fertility. It is such a great book - that's where I read that clomid can dry up CF.

https://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-Fertility-Anniversary-Edition/dp/0060881909

Thanks. I just tested this afternoon and got a big fat smiley face! :happydance:

I'm wishing my husband and I had started TTC earlier too. Long story short, we have been together for about 9.5 years. My hubby was ready for a baby about 5 years ago but I wanted to make sure we "did it the right way" and so we waited until we bought our first home and got married (we got married on May 31st this year :wedding: )

We're only on our second cycle TTC, so I KNOW I should be more patient than I am, but I'm super bummed it didn't happen right away and I am kind of doubtful this will be our BFP cycle. My hormones seem to be a little wonky this cycle (been under a lot of stress at work), so I have my doubts.

My husband SO so wants a baby (and so do I), and I am worried I will disappoint him if we don't get pregnant soon. Our families have all easily gotten pregnant, most of them "by accident", so it's hard to not have gotten pregnant right away. I realize that I am being unreasonable, and that it takes healthy couples up to a year to conceive, but it's hard when we both have irresponsible family members (drugs, alcohol, etc) who get pregnant in a blink without trying and here we are with everything the "right" way and waiting on our BFP.

Ack, sorry that kind of turned into a vent session! Just had to get it out, but I think you ladies get where I'm coming from.

Congrats on being newlyweds! We'll be celebrating our 1 yr anniversary on the 27th. Bring freshly married was such an exciting time I'd do it again in a heart beat! :)

Hope you don't have to wait too long for your bfp!

I understand completely! My husband and I have been together for 14 years but only married for 1. We waited until we felt we were ready to start trying and now it's frustrating (though we've only been trying 3 months so far). I have sisters who all got pregnant on accident. I haven't even told my family we're trying because I know they will ask me about it constantly and I don't want to get angry at them for getting pregnant so easily when it's not happening right away for me. Oh the drama. I would have never imagined all of the emotions and frustrations that come with TTC. I'm hoping it's a good month for everyone!

How's everyone doing? I hope to see some BFPs in this thread soon! :)

I totally get everyone's frustration. My husband and I have been waiting for years to start trying for many reasons (mostly my schooling and career), and we're finally READY to be parents! And I really thought I would stop the pill and just get pregnant, because that's how it's happened for pretty much everyone I know and most of my family.

Yet we're in cycle 3, and I have no idea what's going on with my cycles and body. I'm on CD 19, and based on my temps, I have not ovulated. Yet oddly, yesterday I had EWCM for the first time since stopping the pill. But if I ovulate in the next couple of days, my luteal phase will be really short (my cycles have been 28 days since stopping the pill).

I just don't even know. People have been having babies without trying for hundreds of years. It shouldn't be this hard.

How's everyone doing? I hope to see some BFPs in this thread soon! :)

I totally get everyone's frustration. My husband and I have been waiting for years to start trying for many reasons (mostly my schooling and career), and we're finally READY to be parents! And I really thought I would stop the pill and just get pregnant, because that's how it's happened for pretty much everyone I know and most of my family.

Yet we're in cycle 3, and I have no idea what's going on with my cycles and body. I'm on CD 19, and based on my temps, I have not ovulated. Yet oddly, yesterday I had EWCM for the first time since stopping the pill. But if I ovulate in the next couple of days, my luteal phase will be really short (my cycles have been 28 days since stopping the pill).

I just don't even know. People have been having babies without trying for hundreds of years. It shouldn't be this hard.

I completely understand your frustration. I came off the pill in April and I'm still trying to figure out my cycles. I had a really long cycle last cycle (like 50+ days) but my cm makes it appear that I ovulated in the past few days so I'm crossing my fingers that this is the month. Now I just play the waiting game to see what's going to happen. I'm hoping that I don't have another really long cycle because that was so mentally exhausting not knowing what was going on.

MnGmakes, glad you got that smiley face!! :happydance:

Thanks crystlmcd :) Sounds like we are in similar scenarios w. family. I haven't told any of my family either, but they know we want kids. I've told a few of my closest friends because I know they won't bring it up constantly and they are super supportive.

I agree sekhmet - it shouldn't be hard! :) I'm also concerned my LP is short. Now that I started temping I should get more insight into my suspicion. Hopefully I'm totally wrong!

:dust:

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend.
I am 2dpo today but counting myself out.
H wasn't able to "finish" until yesterday afternoon :cry:
Im still praying the egg was still around (i still have loads od watery cm and my opk was dark) but not getting any hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->