• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

32 and TTC #1

MnGmakes3 don't count yourself out just yet!!! You never know!!! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

MnGmakes3 don't count yourself out just yet!!! You never know!!! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

Thank you! I just don't see it being possible. I tried to research O+1 success stories and there really wasn't anything out there.

MnGmakes3 - I've got my FX for you that one session caught the eggie. :dust:

MnGmakes3 - I've got my FX for you that one session caught the eggie. :dust:

Thanks so much! :hugs:

We did DTD day 5 and 3 before O but I'm pretty sure miss eggie was not there yet.
Hurry up and wait I guess , right? :coffee:

Thanks so much! :hugs:

We did DTD day 5 and 3 before O but I'm pretty sure miss eggie was not there yet.
Hurry up and wait I guess , right? :coffee:

Sperm can live for 5 days in the uterus under the right conditions, so the eggie didn't have to be there yet :) So don't count yourself out just yet.

crystlmcd, fx for you that this is your month!

We haven't told our family yet either. I know that my mom and sister-in-law would drive us absolutely bananas if they knew we were actively trying. They already pester us about when we're going to start TTC. The only person who knows is my closest friend.

FF thinks that I ovulated on CD14, and I hope that's correct. My temps look like that may have happened except one of them dips below the coverline and the others aren't as high as I would expect. Today's was the highest yet, though, so hopefully I did O! If so, I'm 6 DPO and impatiently waiting... also going crazy symptom spotting, even though it's early.

How is everyone this morning?

Sakhmet- thanks for reminding me about the spermie life. Idk hour I forgot that! I certainly hope there was some still around (a boy please lol)

H and I had a lengthy conversation about trying again next month but I will not be sharing any opk news. Perhaps I'll juat jump his bones and he'll get the hint that it's go week :haha:

Hey ladies!

sekhmet2013
I'm also 6 dpo. I've been trying to keep busy to keep myself from obsessing over the TWW and the fact that I haven't exhibited any symptoms (I know it's way early). I can't believe it hasn't even been a week yet. This is driving me crazy.

MnGmakes3, jumping his bones definitely seems like a good plan. LOL! I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

What's going on with everyone else? Starluck, any new business?

Sakhmet- thanks for reminding me about the spermie life. Idk hour I forgot that! I certainly hope there was some still around (a boy please lol)

H and I had a lengthy conversation about trying again next month but I will not be sharing any opk news. Perhaps I'll juat jump his bones and he'll get the hint that it's go week :haha:

you're SO not out! I hope that sperm stuck around for you :dust:

In general (reading on the boards) I think most guys are more comfortable not knowing the details (OPKs, etc) and are just interested in getting to have more sex with you :) I've been sharing bits and pieces of info with my husband. When I start to tell him too much he says "you need to calm down" :haha:

Hey ladies!

sekhmet2013
I'm also 6 dpo. I've been trying to keep busy to keep myself from obsessing over the TWW and the fact that I haven't exhibited any symptoms (I know it's way early). I can't believe it hasn't even been a week yet. This is driving me crazy.

MnGmakes3, jumping his bones definitely seems like a good plan. LOL! I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

I'm about 8 dpo :) I'm actually pretty relaxed about TTC right now. I'm not trying to symptom spot or anything like that, it just stresses me out and gets me on an emotional roller coaster. For whatever reason I'm doubtful about this cycle so I'm already thinking about the next one :haha: I'm planning to test on Sunday or Monday (AF is due Monday). The bummer is that we're going to a good friend's wedding on Friday and I'm not totally comfortable having a drink in the TWW! So, I'll have to get myself a mocktail instead. Unless AF shows up early, then I'm going to take a bath in some wine at her big Italian wedding :wine:

Starluck, that's a great coverup. I wish I thought of that this past weekend. We went on a river float all day and I used the "I'm on antibiotics for my cold" excuse. Which I STILL have...ugh
Have you tested at all yet?? Frer would work for you now... (Aka peer pressure) lol

you're SO not out! I hope that sperm stuck around for you :dust:

In general (reading on the boards) I think most guys are more comfortable not knowing the details (OPKs, etc) and are just interested in getting to have more sex with you :) I've been sharing bits and pieces of info with my husband. When I start to tell him too much he says "you need to calm down" :haha:

Hey ladies!

sekhmet2013

I'm about 8 dpo :) I'm actually pretty relaxed about TTC right now. I'm not trying to symptom spot or anything like that, it just stresses me out and gets me on an emotional roller coaster. For whatever reason I'm doubtful about this cycle so I'm already thinking about the next one :haha: I'm planning to test on Sunday or Monday (AF is due Monday). The bummer is that we're going to a good friend's wedding on Friday and I'm not totally comfortable having a drink in the TWW! So, I'll have to get myself a mocktail instead. Unless AF shows up early, then I'm going to take a bath in some wine at her big Italian wedding :wine:

LOL @ "take a bath..." Considering how stressful the TWW can be, you'll have earned it! I'm only 6 dpo and I was wondering how I was going to make it. Yesterday, I discovered "Orange Is The New Black." :happy dance: I'm going to binge watch that, which should hold me for a few days.

How's everyone else doing?

:dust: to everyone!!

I've only been charting cm this cycle so I'm not sure exactly when I O'd but I'm guessing I'm about 4 DPO. No symptoms for me, though I know it's way too early for any. My cm starting changing again today (was sticky the past 3 days). Otherwise, just trying to keep busy and not drive myself crazy while I wait.

MnGmakes3, I thought about testing this morning, but figured it might still be too early. I *might* test on Friday if I am too tempted to wait until Sunday. I am trying to avoid testing too early and being disappointed in a BFN.

Enigma, enjoy binge watching "orange is the new black"! TV is a great distraction :)

crystlmcd, FX for you this cycle! Keep yourself busy and try not to think about it too much (easier said than done!)

Hi ladies, can I join ya? I'm 32 and will be 33 next month. Hubby and I have been ttc #1 for 6 months with no luck. I had my hormones tested this month and an SA for the hubby and I have an HSG scheduled for Friday. I'm a little nervous but grateful to get some answers. I know we're still early in the process but I'd rather know now if something's wrong now than try for a year and find out after that there was a problem the whole time.

Fingers crossed for everyone this month! We are all still young and have plenty of fertile years ahead of us!

Welcome Joy! Good luck with the upcoming testing. Let us know how it goes.

Anyone testing this weekend? I think I will Sunday.

MnGmakes: I'm sure there were still some little swimmers around when miss eggie was released :)

Enigma: Oh, we're DPO buddies! I *think* I've had symptoms, but it could also be all in my head. I woke up one morning with a terrible metallic taste in my mouth, my nipples have been sore, and I've had a lot of creamy CM. But who knows. You're testing on Sunday? I feel like it's too early... is it possible to get a BFP 11 DPO? Oh man, if you test I might, too!

Oh, and Orange is the New Black is a great show!!

I agree that most men are not into the details. If I tell my hubby too much he gets all anxious and feels pressured. He'd much rather do NTNP, but I'm too impatient for a little one to do that! He knows I temp, but isn't really interested in the details.

starluck: Good luck with testing Sunday or Monday!!

Welcome Joy! Good for you for being proactive about testing. If there's something wrong it's definitely better the earlier you know.

Hoping to see some BFPs in this thread soon. :flower:

I'm only 4dpo do ill be living vicariously through all you ladies. I CAN test as early as the 22nd but I think that's still pushing it.
So far no symptoms other than creamy cm and I get that every month.

FX for you ladies in the tww. I'm still waiting to O, but will be doing lots of bd this week!

Hoping to see some BFP poping up soon!

:dust: to you Enigma! Hope it's a sticky! !
Thank you!!!

MnGmakes: I'm sure there were still some little swimmers around when miss eggie was released :)

Enigma: Oh, we're DPO buddies! I *think* I've had symptoms, but it could also be all in my head. I woke up one morning with a terrible metallic taste in my mouth, my nipples have been sore, and I've had a lot of creamy CM. But who knows. You're testing on Sunday? I feel like it's too early... is it possible to get a BFP 11 DPO? Oh man, if you test I might, too!

Oh, and Orange is the New Black is a great show!!

I agree that most men are not into the details. If I tell my hubby too much he gets all anxious and feels pressured. He'd much rather do NTNP, but I'm too impatient for a little one to do that! He knows I temp, but isn't really interested in the details.

starluck: Good luck with testing Sunday or Monday!!

Welcome Joy! Good for you for being proactive about testing. If there's something wrong it's definitely better the earlier you know.

Hoping to see some BFPs in this thread soon. :flower:

I don't know if I've had any symptoms. Since this is my first cycle, I'm just now beginning to pay attention to all the things my body does and at what times. My boobs aren't sore yet, though I usually have sore boobs prior to AF. I've been extra tired, although that could be due to my day-to-day activities.

I'm testing Sunday, and AF is due Thursday. In my (extensive internet):haha: research I've seen lots of positives at 11 dpo, for women who were preggers. Based on their numbers of those who submitted results, 78.4% show at least a faint positive by that date. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=11

Ultimately, I'll play it by ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"