32 week growth scan wat to expect? :)

deanna_aird

Reaction score
Hello ladies :) hope you are all well.. ive got my 32 week growth scan on friday and am just wondering what to expect?

:shrug::blush:

I had recently (33+6) and it's just a scan to measure baby, they do the head circumference, abdominal circumference, femur length, and I think they measure other bits too, to get a rough estimate of baby's size and weight.

Our lil man weighed 5lb at 33+6 which the consultant said is great! I now don't have to have anymore as my pregnancy now seems 'normal'. I was having the growth scans because I had severe preeclampsia and our daughter had IUGR, all is going perfectly for now though and I'm excited to hopefully, have a term baby! Xx

Mine was the same as the lady above - it was a 30 week growth scan. I was dissapointed not to be given a picture though! I appreciate that's not the purpose of the scan but it would have been nice! Good luck x

I got one at 36 weeks. Its alot shorter lengh of time u get. Wish me she just clicked around the head and belly to check measurments. I got one pic but my SIL got 2 or 3. U might be lucky to see from the front the face and where evrything is. She just asked me why i was getting the scan and then told me about the size of the head and belly but the lady who did me just does scans so she couldnt officially tell me anything else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->