LOZANDEVIE: i was always spot on for fundal hieght with harriet and this time too.. both are big babies :haha:

but anyway girls, i didnt get my transfusion.. something f***ed up at the hospital. i ended up seeing a Dr who wasnt the one i was suppose to see :wacko: and he had no idea what he was doing!!

basically, nothing is sorted like it should have been and so im still kinda in the dark about everything. They dont seem to know what they are doing and if they do they certainly arent telling me! x

Booo! Sorry to hear about your transfusion. I'm sure you just wanted to get it out of the way! That sucks.. are you rescheduled for another date??

Happy 36 weeks, Sarah! :flower:

I noticed that earlier today and I meant to post it but I forgot - pregnancy brain ;D I can't believe I'm at 37 weeks, lol.. I started having HORRIBLE back pain earlier today and I seriously thought I was going into labor! blahhh, only if! haha. Hope all of you girls are doing well :flower:

HAPPY 37 WEEKS AMY wow full term, I can't believe how close we are getting!

HAPPY 36 WEEKS SARAH :D :D :D

Thank you, you two! :)

I knowwwww!!!! I can't even believe it.. I seriously can't believe it came so fast.. is it starting to go by slow for any of you ladies yet? Not meee! (hopefully I'm not speaking too soon!) :flower:

Don't jinx it, we will have no going slow round here, common June!!!!!

well ladies IM ONE CM DIALATED:happydance:
but i know that may mean nothing seeing as it can sstay that way for a while but i'm still excited.
I also got tested for that strep b test or whatever[i couldnt really understand the doctor:blush:] and tomorow i go for more blood to see if my iron has gone up any because I have been on iron pills since 24 weeks.
I have my next appt next thursday :happydance:

I'm ready for her lol she needs to come out :haha:

Woohoo, Haley! So excited you're dialated.

I just got back, and I'm 2 cm dialated. He thinks he'll be coming sooner then June! Yayyyyyy! I am very excited. Cross my fingers! :flower:

May seem stupiod question, but how come you all know that your dialted a bit already?? We don't get checked over here, well as far as we know we dont. And he weighs 6lb already!!!!

Xx

once we hit our weekly checkup's the doctor checks you everytime to see if you are I guess it's a normal thing in the US:thumbup: So next week again I will be checked
I dont like it:wacko: because it does feel uncomfy but i know at the end of this I'm not going to care because I've had so many people up there:haha:

Yay girls- lucky you
I want to know if I'm dilated!!!!
Xxx

Oh i see :) I wouldnt mind that here coz then i supose it would prepare you for people always looking at your downstairs lol :) I bet im not at all. Has anyone had there bumps drop? and does this mean baby is engaging??

Yippie for last box :) Hopefully i will be there soon to :) Xxx

:hi: chelzesanne!

i think my bump has dropped a bit and baby is 4/5th engaged. i cant wait until i get to the last box lol.

I can't believe you all don't get checked over there! It's actually quite painful, lol I could do without but it's nice to atleast know how close we are getting. That sucks. :(

And fruitcaz, my bump has definitely dropped! I've never had a high bump though, so yeah! Who knows! Has yours dropped?

Yeah its dropped loads, but ive never been told by the midwife that hes engaged or anything, going to ask next time i go, but thats not until the 27th may now! And il be 37 weeks then.

Mines started to drop as well. and yes it is painful LOL but It's worth it even though :)

i dont think ive started to drop at all.
i noticed a couple streach marks right under my belly button :cry: my poor belly button is going to look so funny afterward. i have a really funny streach mark where it was pierced now they are under it! and they are starting to show up on my thighs. sorry for the rant. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->