yay :D
and ugh i have stretch marks where mine was pierced too :(

Just bumping up the thread as it was about to get lost in cyber space :D

Hope everyone is well
we are getting close now, so common who's gonna be the first June mummy?? Anything happening for anyone??

my BH are getting worse, and i keep having sharp pains in my girly area but im not sure what it is. :S

Just bumping up the thread as it was about to get lost in cyber space :D

Hope everyone is well
we are getting close now, so common who's gonna be the first June mummy?? Anything happening for anyone??

So glad you bumped it, I was trying to find it earlier and I couldn't, I was like what happened toooo it?!?! :p

Nothing's happening for meeeee! :\ Just 2 cm dialated but my doctor said it could possibly stay like that for a couple of weeks so not to start getting excited. I haven't had any BH's either so.. lol. Blllllah! But I'm definitely getting sick of being preggo now.. can't wait for him to be here!! Hope you're doing well! :flower:

my BH are getting worse, and i keep having sharp pains in my girly area but im not sure what it is. :S

Ehhhh! I know what you mean, I think.. I get those pains, it feels like someones stabbing me in my vagina.. lol I know that sounds nasty but is that what you're feeling? I hateeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

yes! that's exactly what it is, I want to ring my doctor but i have an appt thursday so i'm holding off till then unless it gets worse.

i get those too! they told me they were normal just baby hitting a nerve

that's what i figured but its freaking painfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Yeah! Blah it sucks. I get it a lot when I walk around!!

im going to be so jealous when the june babies start being born because ive been told not to expect to have my lo before july :(

Aww you never know what can happen, Kirsty! :flower:

That stabby pain is probably babies head in your pelvis ;) I get it randomly when walking, I will see tomorrow if I'm right in thinking he's engaged now :D

Sarah I thought I was going to go into labour yesterday too, queue major panic I'm soooo not ready, lol

I'm almost full term too:happydance:
but as it edges closer themore scared i get about labor :( lol i dont know why either

I can't wait to see if my LO has engaged at all tomorrow, i've never had any stabby pains though just a cramping sensation :shrug:
xxx

So as far as i can work out from my maternity notes, today the baby is 3/5 palpable so surley not long till the LO is full engaged?!!? yay
xxx

So as far as i can work out from my maternity notes, today the baby is 3/5 palpable so surley not long till the LO is full engaged?!!? yay
xxx

YAY my LO is 2/5 palpable, well that's what she said, then she wrote 3/5, I'm guessing she wrote how engages he is, not that engagement really means anything apart from discomfort

Aww how awesome, Happy 36 weeks, Hanna! :flower:

i was hoping they would check me at my appt today but they didnt :( just tested me for GBS. so i have another week before i see if im dialated anymore, hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->