wow hanna BEAUTIFUL bump!!
Midwife has confirmed im having contractions! :happydance:
xxx

Cute bump Hanna!! :D

Congrats on reaching your EDD Sarah!!

I had a MW appointment today....I like my MW ^_^ But she said I don't look like I will be going into labour imminently -sigh-....On the one hand, fine...on the other I JUST WANNA GET GOING ALREADY!!! :haha:

xxx

Happy due date Sarah!!

i was so sure baby had engaged more this last week because ive had more pain in my pelvic like i did last time it dropped a bit and my bump has dropped loads but apparently im still only 3/5 which i was two weeks ago :(

i am now 2 1/2 cm dilated and about 80% thinned out. so hopefully it wont be too long!

Happy due date Sarah!! :)

I can't wait for more babies to start arriving, lol..

Good Luck Hanna!! :)

P.S Sarah, why aren't you in labour yet, Missy?! :trouble::haha:

I was in absolute agony walking around shops yesterday, suddenly had this horrible pain in my pelvis....so I thought 'hey, let's walk around some more, see if we can't trigger something!' :dohh: I hurt this morning...not bad, but I can feel it...BUT I may have lost a little bit of plug, or just a glob of yucky mucus :shrug: (which is the same thing, right? :lol:) sooo...hopefully!...Guess we'll see. I'm not amazingly hopeful really, but I have woken up with a strange urge to tidy/organise and have a good old sort out of all my crafty stuff to sell....

I sent DH a message yesterday asking if he was still at work (wanted him to print something out for me) and apparently I freaked him out because he thought I was in labour :lol: This morning he said 'if you need anything, CALL ME' :lol::)

xx

Okay, I went to the loo again and there was the same kind of yucky discharge, but it was almost opaque and had a yellowy tinge to it (sorry, far tmi! :lol:)...could that still be plug??? :wacko:

I would be much more comfortable if we were built with a timer - so we could see when bubs was ready to come out! *Ting!* Bun is done! :thumbup::haha:

Congrats Hanna!! :happydance:

xx

i have that kind of discharge all the time now. i can tell the difference when im losing plug (which i lost more of last night) because its a different color and has some bloody tinge to it. ive had a massive increase in discharge since yesterday. im really hoping i dont go overdue! 4 days!

said it on the other thread but CONGRATS HANNA!!!!

i have that kind of discharge all the time now. i can tell the difference when im losing plug (which i lost more of last night) because its a different color and has some bloody tinge to it. ive had a massive increase in discharge since yesterday. im really hoping i dont go overdue! 4 days!

said it on the other thread but CONGRATS HANNA!!!!

I have extra discharge too, but it's not usually as thick, it's clear and not coloured at all... Earlier it seemed to have a pinky hue, then the 2nd time almost yellowy... Blah I don't know! Guess I'll see...

Theoretically by my dates I am only 39 weeks on Monday, MW thinks I'm 39+1 today... So I still have a little while... I hate waiting and not knowing when something's going to happen! I get so frustrated when people keep me waiting and at least I can call them up and ask them when they're going to get here!! :rofl:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: there you go! now if anything happens tonight its thanks to me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->