32yo TTC #1, looking for a Buddy!

Oh goodness yes. Spoiler alert: If and when I get my BFP, I will be completely nuts for the next 10 weeks.

LOL.. WHEN, not if! And we will happily listen to your crazy rantings, because then you will be forced to listen to ours, right ladies? :happydance:

10wks? 12 wks? Please! I will be spazing for the full 40!:dohh:

Hahaha, me too! I will happily listen to you guys spazz if you'll listen to me. :winkwink:

Embarrassing confession time: It is hard not to listen to the crazy part of my brain that wants me to lay down with my feet up in the air and wait for implantation.

I'm going to go work out in a few minutes. I'm going to try to listen to logic (30 minutes lifting weights won't "knock the baby out of me") and maintain my exercise routine during the TWW.

OMG! I SWEAR this morning I thought "I just wanna stay home and not do anything to help make sure my eggy implants safely". And I pictured myself with legs up like after sexy time!

But we have planned a walk after work. We will have a busy evening...gotta take the girls to the groomers, our walk, and then home work.

OMG! I SWEAR this morning I thought "I just wanna stay home and not do anything to help make sure my eggy implants safely". And I pictured myself with legs up like after sexy time!

So I thought to myself today, what if my tiny possibly-fertilized egg-baby hates needles and decides to vacate the premises because I keep getting acupuncture? What if it hates my choice of snack crackers?? What if I SNEEZE too hard???

My brain is trying to kill me.

On my lunch break...googling hiccups (see other thread lol) and came across this, thought I would share:

You know you're TTC when...

- the Big 'O' no longer refers to orgasm, but instead to ovulation

- you show everyone who will look at your bbt charts

- every twinge is a potential sign: ovulation pain OR perhaps implantation

- it no longer strikes you as the least bit odd to check out at the pharmacy with both HPTs and tampons in your cart.

- you schedule your social events around your ovulation day

- if your OPK comes up +, you cancel all social engagements that night so you can BD & lie with your legs elevated and butt up in the air afterwards

- you talk using mysterious acronymns that only your ttc buddies understand: ttc, BD, ewcm, bbt, opk, 2ww

- your morning motto is: "Don't talk to me until I've taken my temperature"

- you take your temperature more than once a day (committed TTCer)

- you refuse to finish decorating that 3rd bedroom in your new house, because you can't stand the thought of getting it just the way you want it only to have to tear it apart next month in order to make room for the nursery you'll be needing.

- you put off buying any fall/winter clothes, because you hope they won't fit by the time the weather gets cooler.

- you clip coupons for OPKs and HPTs

- your doctor says, "Now take these home and inject this needle into your stomach every day" and you don't even flinch.

- you spend more on OPKs, HPTs, and fertility supplements than you do on clothes

- the thought of nausea makes your heart skip a beat!

- you make a mental note of what day of your cycle it is before you say "ok" to a drink

- you get sick but make sure you can take the medicine in case you are pregnant...and would rather stay sick if you can't take the medicine..

- you finally look forward to mornings! Another opportunity to take and record your temp!

- you refer (and think) of your husband, not as his real name, but as the letters "DH" in real life

- you suffer silently from Infertility Vision (IV) - defined as the ability to see pink lines that nobody else can see. It's a very common condition among POASers during the days leading up to the official test day. Research is still being done, but at present there is no cure for it!

Ok see: Fertility Friend's Chart Gallery
IMPORTANT: This feature is available only to VIP Members. You can become a VIP Member at any time by purchasing a subscription.

You can search the gallery for charts with similar features as your own charts. Please select one of your cycles:

That's the message I get when I try the chart gallery and I didn't change any of the settings.

Ok see: Fertility Friend's Chart Gallery
IMPORTANT: This feature is available only to VIP Members. You can become a VIP Member at any time by purchasing a subscription.

You can search the gallery for charts with similar features as your own charts. Please select one of your cycles:

That's the message I get when I try the chart gallery and I didn't change any of the settings.

haha sorry I was LOLing at your post above.. so true!

So that sucks, when my VIP subscription runs out then I can't look at those charts anymore? Any idea how much it is to purchase?

Nope you're right.. it's because of my trial membership that I can see that gallery.

A year's membership is $45... that doesn't seem THAT outrageous, does it? :winkwink:

It doesn't seem too bad for a year, but I feel like I'm being pessimistic signing up for a year!

It doesn't seem too bad for a year, but I feel like I'm being pessimistic signing up for a year!

Yes well they also have the FertilityFriend PREGNANCY forum.. so you could do that. Or buy the 3-month membership if you really wanna, but so many people on this board have links to their charts you could probably just stalk all theirs for free.

I just got in the mail today my giant shipment of OPKs and preg tests... again hoping that if I bought a whole bunch, in the end I wouldn't need them. :blush:

I did find a thread of positive charts, but looks like she hasn't updated it in a while, but what is there is useful. If I'm out this cycle I might just buy the darn membership :dohh: I DID buy 50 OPKs and 45 ICs :haha:

Sidenote: bbs started getting sore today...roller coaster continues - I know I'm pregnant, but what if I'm not. I know I'm pregnant, I'm probably not. :dohh:

I did find a thread of positive charts, but looks like she hasn't updated it in a while, but what is there is useful. If I'm out this cycle I might just buy the darn membership :dohh: I DID buy 50 OPKs and 45 ICs :haha:

So I'm not the only one! :hugs:

Honestly, I kind of think we overdid it this month, but looking at some of those positive charts, I wonder if we shouldn't BD AGAIN today.. ugh.. thoughts? I know O can happen up to 36 hrs after the LH surge. :argh:

lmao @ the back and forth. This is so crazy...you feel fully confident one minute and then the next you are second guessing yourself...some times within the same thought! If that makes any sense.

lmao @ the back and forth. This is so crazy...you feel fully confident one minute and then the next you are second guessing yourself...some times within the same thought! If that makes any sense.

In my head, it goes something like this:

"We should BD again, just in case."

"Don't be stupid, you are obviously pregnant."

'Whaaa... REALLY? Ohh maybe I AM! Let's go look up some charts like ours while we still can!"

"Ohh yeah let's do that.. hey this one looks like ours, and she BD'd a whole lot less and has one fallopian tube and STILL got preggo."

"Okay we are obviously preggo. Unless we're not."

"Shit. You are probably right. This is way too early to get our hopes up."

"Hey. Why are we talking as if we're two people? Are we crazy?"

"Hmmm. Can you take bipolar meds if you're pregnant?"

"But we're.. I mean.. I'm not pregnant. Obviously."

"Unless maybe I am."

:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads