32yo TTC #1, looking for a Buddy!

Morning Ladies! :coffee:

txbiscuit - keep us posted when you give it a try...I've never even really put much thought into acupuncture, but I am hearing lots of good things.

thayet - you sound just like me! I hate when my temp goes all wacky. What sucks even more is when I can't be consistant because I have a inconsistant sleep pattern...like earlier in this month I was going to the bathroom around 2-3am so I took my temp when I woke up the second time around at 630, but now the last few days I've been sleeping till 530-545 and then needing to pee :shrug: So the earlier testing is giving me the open dots on my chart...well at least the pattern is still increasing which is good.

Speaking of my chart...I got my day back! lol Just to recap...FF decided my info was conflicted and moved my OV date up which made me a day behind on my dpo's. Well this morning I added in OPK info (was only putting in temps before and sometimes CM info) and my crosshairs moved back to the original date I thought was OV :happydance: So one day closer to testing!

Ahh, you're getting close to testing LillyTame! I feel like I am counting down the days, and it's still at least two weeks for me. :blush:

Charting is tricky. I've had weird sleep patterns this month as well. I'm trying to track other fertility signs (EWCM, cervical position) in addition to temps. We'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed for us!

Yayyy for almost testing! Keep us updated, FXed for you all the way :D

I got brave after our earlier discussion about cm and how to measure it.. this is VERY much tmi but if you use two fingers.. boy can you find out a whole lot more about what's going on up there! :blush:

Oh, and I watched the sperm documentary.. so awesome!

Yayyy for almost testing! Keep us updated, FXed for you all the way :D

I got brave after our earlier discussion about cm and how to measure it.. this is VERY much tmi but if you use two fingers.. boy can you find out a whole lot more about what's going on up there! :blush:

Oh, and I watched the sperm documentary.. so awesome!

:rofl: Ok, I'm going to have to remember that when I start my new cycle.

Thanks :coffee:...another BnB member I talk to alot just got her :bfp: @ 9dpo (faint but there) Cheers to her! :drunk: <-- apple cider :haha:

Thanks :coffee:...another BnB member I talk to alot just got her :bfp: @ 9dpo (faint but there) Cheers to her! :drunk: <-- apple cider :haha:

Awww really? How awesome! Argh I just wish I knew approximately how long my stupid cycle is, so I could at least GUESS at when things might be happening. My OPKs are consistently, evenly, negative. *sigh*

Maybe you will be the next :bfp: on this board! ;)

I wish, but I'm not feeling like it :nope: I was just saying in my journal that my lower abd feels exactly how it did last cycle before spotting. It's a weird, annoying discomfort. :cry: So bummed. I know I'm not out till AF actually does show, but it's hard to ignore this feeling.

Oh and I'm moody and low energy too which equals PMS. Egad...the sore nips just hit me too...I wanna cry!

Oh and I'm moody and low energy too which equals PMS. Egad...the sore nips just hit me too...I wanna cry!

Aww, do you have any chocolate? Or red wine?? Desperate times call for desperate measures! Don't worry in a couple weeks it will be your turn to cheer me up! :hugs:

You know I'm not a big chocolate fan and I don't drink...I need to find some vice to cheer me up! lol

Aww... Sorry to hear that LillyTame :hugs:

I hope it's just too early to tell and AF doesn't get you.
:flower:

Aww... Sorry to hear that LillyTame :hugs:

I hope it's just too early to tell and AF doesn't get you.
:flower:

Thank you txbiscuit, but I mean I feel EXACTLY like last month, I remember because I was symptom spotting like crazy and only had ONE NTNP moment lol...I was also spotting for AF because I recently stopped depo and haven't had a full flow AF yet.

I'm going to try to stay optimistic...I mean it's the progesterone that causes AF and pregnancy to have a lot of the same symptoms.

BLAH! Thanks for listening to me whine ladies :haha: Although I hope you will get your BFPs right away (FX'd)...if not, I will be here for you :hugs:

I didn't get my temp rise the past two days, so I'm not sure what's going on with me. I may be out this month. Blah.

How's everyone else doing this morning? :flower:

Morning Ladies :coffee:

How is everyone doing? Any non-TTC plans for the weekend? We try to go snorkeling at least once over the weekend...it's great and I'm not even that good of a swimmer! A couple weekends ago we swam right next to dolphins! That was amazing!

As for TTC - I THINK my chart is looking triphasic...which I've learned means I got a rise instead of a dip. BUT from what I've read either could mean nothing anyway :shrug:

txbiscuit can you post a link to your chart? I would love to take a look.

Sure! I just started with Fertility Friend a few days ago (I'd been charting on paper), so I'll copy over my temps tonight and post a link.

Snorkeling sounds amazing! It must be awesome to live in HI and be able to do that regularly. OH is not working this weekend, so we'll probably get some errands taken care of, go to the gym, and maybe do some cooking.

A triphasic chart can be a good sign, though, right? I'm crossing my fingers for you!

eh...it can be a good thing....but then it could mean nothing! lmao...From what I read this morning some women get it and still aren't pregnant. :wacko: I've been trying to find a page that has a lot of positive charts to compare to, but I just keep find pages that only talk about it...have you seen any chart heavy pages anywhere?

Speaking of the gym...I was reading something that said pregnant women should avoid over heating their bodies and keep their heart rates below 140. So we started off this year pretty good by going for daily walks and I wanna start back practising derby, but now I'm all worried about getting my heart rate up. Of course this is more significant to people or aren't already physically active, I would guess. Because my HR is gonna go up a lot faster than someone else who is already used to being active. Ugh...hope that makes since...I've been wanting to bring that up for awhile and see what other people think. Basically, it means during my tww I'm scared to do anything too physical lol :dohh:

I am glad I'm not alone in wondering about exercise! I'm usually really active, so I've been doing some research on the issue. From everything I've read, the general guideline is that if you're healthy and you've been exercising before you got pregnant, it's generally OK to continue, as long as you're not doing activities that might make falls more likely (like horseback riding), or that could result in you getting kicked (like soccer). Anecdotally, I know a lot of people who worked out pretty vigorously during pregnancy and delivered very healthy babies. (My sister "cut back" to running 12-14 miles a week into her 8th month with my niece!) I think the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology revised their recommendations (removing the 140 bpm heart rate limit), but the American Pregnancy Association is still more conservative. Here are a couple articles I found:
https://www.acog.org/Resources_And_...se_During_Pregnancy_and_the_Postpartum_Period
https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/toprecommendedexercises.html

I think I might also check out this book: https://www.amazon.com/Exercising-T...1357932725&sr=1-2&keywords=pregnancy+exercise

It makes sense to me that it's probably safe to exercise during pregnancy; women used to work pretty hard on farms without heart rate monitors. And there probably aren't a lot of pregnant women volunteering for studies that get their heart rates up crazy high to see if it negatively affects the baby. So maybe that's why there's not a lot of evidence out there? :shrug: I think I'm going to lean more on the side of "listening to my body" than avoiding going over 140 bpm for my heart rate.

With all that said... I have found myself hesitating to really "go hard" at the gym since starting TTC. :blush: I'm going to have to get over that, I think -- if it takes me a while to get pregnant, I don't want to end up completely out of shape!

I have not found any chart heavy pages yet. Mostly, I find forum posts with links to charts. It's a lot of work to click through them all! I'll let you know if I find a site with lots of side-by-side comparisons.

Oh my! Thank you so much for the info and your take on it! I just remembered that one of the girls got pregnant while on the team...but then I think that's people that are already active...I'm not and skating is hard work. And you are right! Some times I have to remind myself that people got pregnant and had perfectly healthy babies and raised perfectly healthy children BEFORE all these guidelines came out! Some of these children are probably the ones coming up with the studies and guidelines! lol.

*Big breath* I need to just relax and live!:thumbup:

Oh my! Thank you so much for the info and your take on it! I just remembered that one of the girls got pregnant while on the team...but then I think that's people that are already active...I'm not and skating is hard work. And you are right! Some times I have to remind myself that people got pregnant and had perfectly healthy babies and raised perfectly healthy children BEFORE all these guidelines came out! Some of these children are probably the ones coming up with the studies and guidelines! lol.

*Big breath* I need to just relax and live!:thumbup:

Hey guys.. was totally AWOL today, stupid work making me.. well, work! :haha:

re: the exercise thing.. I've heard the same, that you should basically stick with what you usually do. Exercise raises your white blood cell count, which is great for not getting sick, but not so great for the sperms. I mean, as long as you're not doing crazy high-HR stuff, I imagine it would be fine.

For charts, FF's website has a chart gallery, AND an image gallery.. I found both of those very helpful! You can sort by pregnancy charts, PCOS charts, missed ovulation charts... the whole deal.

And as for weekend plans? Cleaning! My house looks like a bomb has hit it.. and we got a big winter thaw, so the dog is tracking mud in everywhere. Can I just say that I had to go all the way to Mexico to swim with dolphins, so Lilly I am super jealous ;)

I did not know that about the white blood cell count. That's really interesting. I have to be honest, though... After watching the Great Sperm Race, I hate to do anything that makes my lady parts *more* hostile to sperm. :haha:

I will probably have to do some cleaning this weekend myself. We're due for some rain, so our dog will be tracking mud everywhere as well.

I will probably have to do some cleaning this weekend myself. We're due for some rain, so our dog will be tracking mud everywhere as well.

Awww, is that a picture of your puppy? He/she is so cute!

DH is planning on abandoning me this weekend to watch playoff football, so I anticipate having lots of time to do nothing but sit and stew over ttc tips and hits lol :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->