32yo TTC #1, looking for a Buddy!

Thanks thayet - well I guess we don't have to worry about the :spermy: at this point, just don't want to interrupt implantation...but like I said...breaaath, not thinking about it any more! I'm not doing anything outrageous, just walking and maybe some skating and swimming, so I will be fine :thumbup:

Haha I love the lil sperm smiley.. too funny!

Sounds like a plan - I think I am going to try to hit up a yoga class or two this weekend. I like the part at the end where you just lie down and breathe and think about nothing, it's fabulous :)

I've tried yoga and bikram yoga...in theory...sounds awesome...IRL...not so much lol (for me anyway) I'm just not a patient person and that class calls for patience. Maybe I will try to find a shorter class...maybe 30min to do after a regular workout to help stretch my muscles :thumbup:

Haha I love the lil sperm smiley.. too funny!

Sounds like a plan - I think I am going to try to hit up a yoga class or two this weekend. I like the part at the end where you just lie down and breathe and think about nothing, it's fabulous :)

Ahh corpse pose... My favorite form of exercise... :haha:

@thayet - Yes! The dog in my picture is my pup Bailey. He's 10 (years!) although people always assume I mean 10 months. He's really pretty well-behaved, but he is a wiggler. I wish I had his energy.

I think I uploaded my chart. Looking at it with fresh, less-neurotic, end-of-the-day eyes, it looks sort of like I just might be OVing later this month than normal? Thoughts?

I think I uploaded my chart. Looking at it with fresh, less-neurotic, end-of-the-day eyes, it looks sort of like I just might be OVing later this month than normal? Thoughts?

I see your chart :thumbup:. What's the status on your OPKs? At least you are getting EWCM, I didn't...that I noticed. As a NEW chart reader...I would think any day now :shrug: But don't quote me! I never went to charting school! :haha:

I'm bored ladies...last hour of work and I swear it is draaaagging!

Looks that way - no obvious pattern so far that would indicate otherwise. How long are your cycles normally? I'm in the same boat, CD11 with no egg in sight!

I don't have any OPKs... I have a feeling I will be a POAS addict, so I told myself I'd try it one month before I start down that path... I SO want to run to Walgreens and get some, though! Ahhh!

Work was super boring for me today too. Sometimes Fridays just drag. Only one hour more, though! You can do it!

Looks that way - no obvious pattern so far that would indicate otherwise. How long are your cycles normally? I'm in the same boat, CD11 with no egg in sight!

It's normally 27 days... I hope we O soon! Then we can start the next two week wait. :happydance:

May I recommend using Amazon to order your OPKs...way cheaper and you get a lot more, that's if you are comfortable using the internet cheapies. I got about 50 OPks and 20pgts for under $15.

You mind me of my OH...he just wants to keep things simple for a few months before we buy so much TTC stuff....only thing he has really vetoed though is the preseed...no preseed for 3 months but I can keep charting and temping lol.

I see your chart :thumbup:. What's the status on your OPKs? At least you are getting EWCM, I didn't...that I noticed. As a NEW chart reader...I would think any day now :shrug: But don't quote me! I never went to charting school! :haha:

I'm bored ladies...last hour of work and I swear it is draaaagging!

Ugh, you're at WORK? On a Friday night? Yuck.. that's one thing I don't miss about my old job, shift work.

@txbiscuit: Yep, the POAS addiction is strong. Luckily the IC ones are pretty affordable - I do IC OPKs twice a day and have yet to get a positive. Ridiculous. I will be one of those people who does their pg test at 3 days dpo :roll:

I think you guys might end up being close in cycles...I'm ALWAYS the odd man out! :sulk: I'm 3-5dpo days behind a couple other ladies in another thread..sheesh! They have started testing and like I said the other day..got one BFP so far and one AF.

We will still stalk you even though you're a couple weeks ahead of us Lilly. Don't worry! :winkwink:

I used to work nights at a call center when I was younger. I loved/hated talking to Hawaiians on the phone - they were always super relaxed watching the sunset while I was dreaming of getting off work at 1am.

I am definitely going to order some OPKs and pregnancy tests from Amazon. The prices are 1/3 or less what they are in stores!

I used to work nights at a call center when I was younger. I loved/hated talking to Hawaiians on the phone - they were always super relaxed watching the sunset while I was dreaming of getting off work at 1am.

:laugh2: Some times the hawaiians STILL drive me bonkers, me being an uptight Californian! lol It's just so laid back and mellow and people will just "talk story" forever. Talking story is just chitchatting...even when you are in the middle of taking care of business! So you just have to learn to slow down and go with the flow.

thayet - it's only 315pm here.:coffee:

Gah, of course it is. Sometimes my own stupidity astounds me. :dohh:

I wouldn't worry too much about cycle date - obviously we are all going to have :bfp:s in the next few months, and are OBVIOUSLY going to be bump buddies :D

Alright I should probably pay attention to my DH for a bit.. he keeps asking "what are you DOING on the internet? Haven't you read everything on there already?"

Busted! Talk tomorrow ladies :D

Alright I should probably pay attention to my DH for a bit.. he keeps asking "what are you DOING on the internet? Haven't you read everything on there already?"

Busted! Talk tomorrow ladies :D

:haha: So Busted! Have a great night and awesome weekend! I'm off in 20min! Thanks for keeping ME company lol.

I should probably get off the internets too... Have a great night everybody!

P.S. I may or may not have just purchased some OPKs at the grocery store. You know, for science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->