• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

33 1/2, ttc #1.

Lesli, sounds like you have a great plan as far as the next few months. I am sure with your new job and big move that it probably is a good idea to wait to find an OB in Indiana. Very odd though that you didn't ovulate, plus by looking at your signature it looks as if your cycles are shorter/normal so it would probably be too late to ovulate now. Could be due to the stress though!

Just checking in! First day of testing for Progesterone= bruise #1. I'm going to run out of arms after Wed, ugh. Temps have been rising, hoping that's a good sign. But when I do chart overlay this has happened to me before, many times, so I'm trying not to get too excited. We'll see how this week goes.

FX for you Button! :dust:

FF changed its mind and decided that I O'd on CD19 and changed it so that AF is due on CD33. I guess we'll see if I have a long cycle, or if AF shows up when she was originally due, meaning that I have a 9 day LP. I guess it's a little weird for my cycle either way, and I'm still chalking it up to stress.

DH and I are already kind of mourning the fact that we'll have to be apart for almost two months. We're hopelessly addicted to one another, and I already know that as much as we tell ourselves it'll be okay, it's going to be so hard. I'm definitely putting TTC on the back burner, because 1. I think we'll want to BD whenever we get to see each other on the weekends anyway, and 2. Adding the stress of trying to hit the window of opportunity is just going to make both of us upset. I'm now trying to decide if I want to temp and OKP while we're apart just so I know, or if it'll drive me insane to know there's a egg and that we missed it.

Whew, long post. Other than that, I'm still thrilled about the new job. I had to get up an hour early today to get fingerprinted as part of my background check.

Hi everyone! I'm still alive. I'm coming back from the sick zone slowly but surely. I am finally starting to feel better and after spending the weekend in bed I hope this is behind me. So. Much. Snot.

Mrshan congrats on the job and good luck with the upcoming move! I think you're smart to focus on these new adventures and let TTc take a back seat. I bet it is just the perfect timing for a fun suprise bfp, who knows! :) Button it's nice to hear from you too! I hear ya about the bruising. The lab ladies did a number on me too!

I'm starting my fertile window today so wish us luck! My temps have been a bit strange since I was sick and they're higher than normal but that could be the general temperature too? I had the tiniest bit of ewcm today so I hope it is a good sign. Remember I'm trying to do only positive thinking this cycle. No worrying allowed.

Hi everyone! I'm still alive. I'm coming back from the sick zone slowly but surely. I am finally starting to feel better and after spending the weekend in bed I hope this is behind me. So. Much. Snot.

Mrshan congrats on the job and good luck with the upcoming move! I think you're smart to focus on these new adventures and let TTc take a back seat. I bet it is just the perfect timing for a fun suprise bfp, who knows! :) Button it's nice to hear from you too! I hear ya about the bruising. The lab ladies did a number on me too!

I'm starting my fertile window today so wish us luck! My temps have been a bit strange since I was sick and they're higher than normal but that could be the general temperature too? I had the tiniest bit of ewcm today so I hope it is a good sign. Remember I'm trying to do only positive thinking this cycle. No worrying allowed.

Good luck!!!! :dust:

It's fantastic that you're feeling better just in time for lots of BD. :winkwink: Da dum, da dum, dadum dadumdadum.

button, those temps are looking good! Keep them up, fx'd for a bfp!

Lesli, glad it looks like you O'd. Regarding your move...if you are going to worry about timing or stress if you get a +opk on Monday/Tuesday when it would be impossible to BD until the following weekend then I would say just take a short break. I am sure it will be stressful enough to move, start a new job and be away from your hubby. At least you can enjoy spending the weekends with him and who knows maybe a surprise bfp will pop up!

imphope, glad you are feeling better right in time for shark week!

I hate blood labs, I frequently have to get them to check my vit D, crp, etc. so I am getting more used to them. I have extremely tiny veins that make it that much worse to not get bruised/hurt. My advice is ask for a butterfly needle, they are smaller in diameter and seem to not hurt my veins as much. If the Phlebotomist doing the blood labs is any good the butterfly needle should only leave a tiny mark. I am also allergic to the bandaids/tape and break out in a rash...I absolutely hate blood draws! :)

button, those temps are looking good! Keep them up, fx'd for a bfp!

I hate blood labs, I frequently have to get them to check my vit D, crp, etc. so I am getting more used to them. I have extremely tiny veins that make it that much worse to not get bruised/hurt. My advice is ask for a butterfly needle, they are smaller in diameter and seem to not hurt my veins as much. If the Phlebotomist doing the blood labs is any good the butterfly needle should only leave a tiny mark. I am also allergic to the bandaids/tape and break out in a rash...I absolutely hate blood draws! :)

Hi savvy! I always ask for a buttefly! I have been doing that since I was in high school and a phlebotomist punctured right through one of my veins. Usually I'm good, but I have a little bruise this time, the guy might have moved it a bit. Not too long ago I had a tech that I swear was a jerk because I asked for the butterfly. He tried to convince twice to use a regular needle, then when he put it in he was pressing down on the needle the whole time. I have never had anyone push down on the needle while it was in my arm. I was so pissed. What a petty little piss ant!

Ooh, I'm the same way with bruising like crazy and being allergic to adhesive. Needles don't bother me too much though, and my veins are pretty good. I donate blood on a pretty regular basis, and they use regular needles. I've only had two bad experiences- once they had the needle in kind of sideways, almost perpendicular to my forearm, and I had a bruise all the way around my arm to my elbow afterwards. The other time they nicked a nerve with the needle, and I had a shooting spark feeling down to my fingertips and my fingers were partially numb for a few weeks. Not fun, but not enough to deter me from donating.

Yeah Savvy, I agree with you: I've decided to just temp so I don't get out of the habit, and not worry about opks until we're back to living in the same house. I suppose we'll technically be NTNP, but I'm staying on the TTC boards. :)

Button and Mrshan, thanks for sticking with us! I still believe this is our year! I hope we can all move to the pregnancy forums and continue this journey. If only we could snap our fingers and make that happen.

This week my anxiety is all about work. I have to tell my job that we are moving this summer. We are moving for my husbands job. I want to give a generous notice so they have time to find a replacement. I think a two month notice is appropriate and the time has come. I'm just so nervous and want to find the right time and the right words to say it. They have no idea it's coming. Yikes.

I feel you, imphope! I gave my 3-week notice last Friday, and I'm supposed to make tons of notes about my job for the rest of the office. I've been here since 2008, and there's a lot of stuff that no one else knows how to do here. :dohh:

Don't worry about it. They'll be happy to see you moving to somewhere better for you. I'm sure that they'll support you. :hugs:

Button, what a jerk, I swear some people just shouldn't be working those jobs! I have an awesome phlebotomist that works at my MIL office, she is so good you wouldn't even know she took your blood unless you watched her! She was the ONLY person I would let draw my blood for years, but now that we are ttc and no one knows...I can't exactly go over to MIL office. Last time I got this awful lady, she looked a bit crazy. I said "Do you have a butterfly?" and she replied "Yes". I said "'Oh good, thank you!" and she says to me..."Why are you thanking me? I didn't say I was going to use it!" What a crabby witch...I almost hopped out of the chair and started running. Luckily for me (and her job) she grabbed a butterfly.

Lesli, I think the temping sounds great. It is a good habit and that way you can be able to show the new OB when you O, how long your LP is, etc. I think that would be very helpful information. Just don't stress if you miss O day, moving/new jobs, etc. is important and the couple months will pass fast since you will both be busy...plus the swimmers can live for up to 5 days! Temping is now my habit, every once in a while I get up at like 2am...I did it last night and I am so used to reaching over and temping with my eyes closed thinking it is like 5:30/6am when we usually get up! Glad there was a few more hours to sleep!

imphope, good luck at work. How far away are you moving? Sorry it you mentioned it before...it has been a crazy month and I get forgetful!

Hey ladies! So I'm feeling confused/hopeful this month. I am now 10 dpo, took a test this morning, BFN. However, I have not had any spotting at all this month. Normally I start spotting anywhere from 6-7 dpo and its pretty regular until af. So I did some research and it seems some women who normally spot pre-af don't spot when they are pregnant. Hmmm....

My temp dropped a tiny bit this morning but it's still up.I also have 3 good sized pimples on my face, which is odd for me. I've been feeling slightly off for about 3 days now. Sneezing and occasional runny nose, and the slightest scratch in my throat. So i'm either fighting something or I'm pregnant. What do you ladies think? I'm going to test again tomorrow too.

Oh, and I just went to the lab again. Asked for a butterfly of course. Not the same guy I had the other night. This time hurt! As soon as he took the needle out it started to sting. Its pretty sore now. I need to workout but my arm is so sore I don't even want to. One more day....I go on Friday and then no more blood for awhile. Ugh

button, I am so excited for you...your symptoms sound promising!! It might just be too early to get a bfp, are you using a frer? My fx'd for you!

How strange with the needle stinging...maybe he did something odd when he removed it. I hope it is feeling better and hopefully you have a better experience on Friday!

I'm so hopeful for you, Button! I know you're trying not to get your hopes up too much, but I hope you don't mind if I'm optimistic for you. We'll get our BFPs this year. :thumbup:

Ooh, Button, I just learned about triphasic charts today. I love learning new things. Maybe your temp dip today is because you'll see more of a spike tomorrow. Triphasic charts don't mean for sure that you have a sticky bean, but I'll be stalking your chart. :)

Thanks ladies for the optimism, and yes you can be optimistic for me lol. I'm feeling even worse today than yesterday. Really hoping it's because I'm pregnant and not just getting a cold. I never get sick, havent had even a cold in well over a year. Please let it be a baby!

I am using the frer, not the digital. If I get a positive I will get a digital to confirm. I'll keep you all posted!

Button I stalked your chart and it definitely looks distinct from the others. Good luck!! I hope you are preggo and not just a cold. Maybe it's both? Fingers crossed for a bfp!!!

Temp dropped down to the coverline this morning and another :bfn: I'm feeling out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->