• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

33 1/2, ttc #1.

How was the appointment???

Appointment went well! Since I have zero testing, she needs all of that information before she can start giving me meds or work out a plan for me. Luckily AF held off so she is running a ton of blood tests on CD3. I am also going to schedule an HSG. My husband has to make an appointment for his SA, as long as it comes back normal he is good to go, if not they have a urologist he would need to see.

I really wanted her to check my progesterone today but she talked me out of it, she said when the OB tested it two cycles ago and it was only 7.0, that it is way too low and she will treat me regardless of what the number came back today. She wants it between 10 - 15.

So anyways, it sounds like I get these CD3 tests done, the HSG and my hubby gets the SA and then we go back and figure out the plan, she talked about putting me on meds if needed and lengthening my LP.

How was the appointment???

Appointment went well! Since I have zero testing, she needs all of that information before she can start giving me meds or work out a plan for me. Luckily AF held off so she is running a ton of blood tests on CD3. I am also going to schedule an HSG. My husband has to make an appointment for his SA, as long as it comes back normal he is good to go, if not they have a urologist he would need to see.

I really wanted her to check my progesterone today but she talked me out of it, she said when the OB tested it two cycles ago and it was only 7.0, that it is way too low and she will treat me regardless of what the number came back today. She wants it between 10 - 15.

So anyways, it sounds like I get these CD3 tests done, the HSG and my hubby gets the SA and then we go back and figure out the plan, she talked about putting me on meds if needed and lengthening my LP.

Sounds like you're on your way to getting to knowing the why! I've actually started tracking more and more stuff in FF. Now that progesterone is a big key, I'm keeping tack of my test results there too.

Lets keep the HOPE!

I believe I got my bfp! Last night I had some super faint wondfos, so I tested this morning with a frer. Very nervous because of my short LP, I am 10dpo and usually this is the day AF shows - any positive thoughts, vibes or prayers are appreciated. I am calling the new RE at 8 when they open and hoping I can get some labs.

Attachments

• MAY29.jpg
    MAY29.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2
Savvy that is awesome!! We have almost synchronized BFP's!! I got mine Monday. Then tested yesterday with a digital. It said pregnant instantly and the showed 2-3 weeks estimator. I got my first bloods on Tuesday and the Hcg is 321! I think that is pretty high! I'm going to 2nd Hcg test tomorrow and then first prenatal appt June 17. I'm praying this stays on track. Last time I had started bleeding by now and my Hcg was only 11. Savvy I will be praying for you as well. And all of my other 33 1/2 friends. Maybe it's a trend!!

Savvy that is awesome!! We have almost synchronized BFP's!! I got mine Monday. Then tested yesterday with a digital. It said pregnant instantly and the showed 2-3 weeks estimator. I got my first bloods on Tuesday and the Hcg is 321! I think that is pretty high! I'm going to 2nd Hcg test tomorrow and then first prenatal appt June 17. I'm praying this stays on track. Last time I had started bleeding by now and my Hcg was only 11. Savvy I will be praying for you as well. And all of my other 33 1/2 friends. Maybe it's a trend!!

We are bump buddies!! :)

These babies are sticking this time for sure, I am thinking very positive. Our lines are so dark too.

Just got my beta back at 10 dpo I am at 34, I am going in on Saturday for the 2nd lab. I also have progesterone suppositories called in at the pharmacy, since my progesterone is low and I have a short LP. The nurse said 34 was good for 10 dpo, I looked online and it seems like 10 - 50 is good for such an early pregnancy. Prayers and positive vibes sent your way!

Oh soo freaking awesome imhope and savvysaver. This is awesome. I'm so excited for both of you ! Many prayers and much baby dust your ways that the beans stick and grow wildly. Such inspiration to me to stay focused and keep trying.

Hi Ladies,

I'm still here. Hope all is going well with everyone. I know SavvySaver and Imphope are super excited to have graduated to the next stage of worry with their BFP. That's 2 out of 5. Mrshan and BabyButton it's be our turn in no time! The summer will be over before you know it Lesli and I'm kinda excited about the potential for having a BFP for my birthday month of July.

I've been doing a lot to keep healthy and stay motivated lately. I started taking this horrible horrible essiac tea to do mild cleanse, as my hair results came back with very minimum toxicity. I've also finally got my vitamins to handle the mthfr deficiency, which is basically a B complex and 2.5 mg of Folate in the 5-mthf form.

Our dr. order us to bd every other day starting on CD 8. Today was actually our first bd since the surgery. Since the dr. didn't use suitors to close to incision sites, healing has taken longer than normal.

Looking forward to shark week and doing my temping again. Which reminds me I need to set the alarm on my thermometer for the morning!

Baby dust to everyone!

Oh soo freaking awesome imhope and savvysaver. This is awesome. I'm so excited for both of you ! Many prayers and much baby dust your ways that the beans stick and grow wildly. Such inspiration to me to stay focused and keep trying.

Thank you so much NDurham! I think you will be joining us very soon!

Is it okay if I hang around here? I would like to keep up with the 33 year old girls! :)

Lesli, how is the job search going for you hubby? House situation all taken care of?

Is it okay if I hang around here? I would like to keep up with the 33 year old girls! :)

OMG YES YES YES! I would be so bummed if you went away to the baby land and forgot about us!

You can keep us abreast of what the next stage of stress is like. hehehe.

I want to stay too!! You're right about the next stage of worrying. Now I am trying not to worry all over again. Am I still pregnant? Is this going well? Why don't I feel anything? Will those labs come back good? It's another round of uncertainty. Trying to stay calm and be excited. I'm glad I stopped temping and poas too. Keeps me from having too much info. Let's hope the doctors office calls with good news next week. It's kinda cruel that you get to find out you're pregnant and the have to wait until 8 weeks to actually see the doctor and get any real information. Waiting is hard. But I'm grateful. I know you ladies will all be here with savvy and I soon. I feel it!

OMG YES YES YES! I would be so bummed if you went away to the baby land and forgot about us!

You can keep us abreast of what the next stage of stress is like. hehehe.

Thank you! I can't wait to see you and the other 33's get their BFPs soon! :)

imphope I agree, I am worried and probably will worry until I am holding my baby in my arms. My beta went from 34 (10dpo) to 135 (12dpo) so I am hoping this bean sticks. My next appointment will be around June 25th, gotta call to schedule it.

Hey ladies! Yup, I'm still here. :)

Savvy!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so excited for you. Stick, bean, stick! Awesome about your levels going up so high.

Nona, good to hear about your hair tests coming back negative for bad stuff and getting super healthy. You're next- fx for a bfp for your birthday!

I absolutely agree that Savvy and Imphope need to stay on these boards and give the rest of us positive vibes and encouragement. :)

Hubby still hasn't found a job yet, but we're only a little stressed about that. He's going to work as his current job up until we sell the house out from under him, lol. Right now he's busy packing up the house and putting all of our boxes in the garage so that we'll be ready to go when the new homeowners want to move in. The closing is scheduled for June 16th, and we'll be moving in to our new house on June 30th.

Lesli we have the same moving day! I haven't started packing a thing. Oops. Good luck to your hubby on the job search. I bet once e gets to the new city he will find something.

My Hcg and prog numbers came back today and they are good! Went from 321 on 14dpo to 822 on 17dpo. And my progesterone is 32.6. She said those are great numbers. I'm so relieved. I decided once and for all no more hpt or temping at all. It will keep me from worrying. I see the doctor two weeks from tomorrow!
In other news I am bummed that my hubby has to go away for 6 days to take his boards. So ready for this to be behind him. And kinda sad I can't go with him to San Fran. Oh well.

Lesli, thank you! Sorry to hear your hubby hasn't found a job but at least he can still work at his old job and pack up your house. Hopefully this month things will start falling in place. How is your new job?

imphope, congrats on your numbers! I stopped temping too, it was hard because it was a habit and I even reached for it this morning. I don't see a point in temping anymore I guess. I have two packs of wondfos hpt left so I think I might use a few more over the next few days, it makes me feel better to see the line get darker. Good luck to your hubby on his boards!

Just be careful with the hpts, Savvy- I saw from on another board that the line will get lighter then disappear as you get further in. I don't remember why exactly, I just remember reading a post where a girl was freaking out, and someone else explained the science to her.

Thanks for the happy thoughts, ladies. I alternate between being excited and nervous. This new house is three times bigger than our current house, and the mortgage payment is also three times higher. But the appraisal and inspection came back fine on the old house, so there shouldn't be any holdups to selling. One more hurdle successfully jumped. :happydance:

Thanks Lesli! Long ago, I remember reading something about such high hcg that the strip can't read it. I don't plan on testing too much longer, I have about 20 cheap wondfos left but I think I will stop Friday or Monday when I will be 5 weeks. I don't know why I feel so addicted to them!

Everything seems to be falling in place for you nicely, I am glad you were able to get a nice, big home and hopefully everything will go good with your current home selling.

Hi ladies. Happy Sunday.

Just stopping in to say hi. Shark week has been great. Took all my vitamins and tracked very well on ff. This was our first week of any kind of bd since the surgery. Took a few days of getting used to each other again, but now we are rocking hehe.

Today I'm even feeling a little ovulation pain I think on my left side.

Imphope and Savvysaver yall beans are turning into apples now. Actually very comforting to watch . Which is a relief kinda since I've been so anti pregnant women lately.

Lesli hope the weather stays good for yall upcoming move. Sounds like everything is going smoothly. Big big house.. are you excited about decorating it?

Babybuuton... Where art thou?

Ok...off to my Sunday shopping. Tata.

Hi everyone!

I am doing okay here, not too much new.

NDurham12, glad you are having a good shark week! Fx'd you get your bfp soon!

Hi ladies!

Hit a small snag with the house - the radon test came back high, so we're asking the homeowners to fix it before close. We'll see how that goes. We packed up our kitchen at the old house this weekend, and have 2 out of 3 bedrooms empty. DH put in his two weeks notice last Thursday, but the company pays 2 weeks severance instead of having him work, so he's free to do interviews now.

My cycle is wonky this month. I didn't O until CD21, and I started spotting today at 6dpo (CD27). My temps were all over the place too. It's probably just as well that we're not trying, since this would seriously worry me. I just have to hope that it's due to stress, and next month will be more normal.

Nona, good to hear about shark week! Yay for rockin' BD!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->