• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

33 1/2, ttc #1.

Lesli, I hope everything goes okay with the old house! Sounds like you got most of the packing done. Good luck to your hubby, it is good he has time for interviews. Hoping he finds the perfect job soon! Your cycle could be off due to the stress of moving/jobs/etc. Hopefully in the next few weeks everything will start coming together!

I broke off a chunk of tooth, waiting on my dentist appointment Wednesday so that they can take a look and see what is recommended. I would rather wait until the second trimester since I am nervous about something going wrong.

Hi everyone!
Lesli which day is your closing and move date? We close June 20 and move June 30. Friday is my last day of work here. Yay for getting a break! We had to ask the homeowner to mitigate the radon also. And for several other things too. Now I need to get going on the roof. It has to be replaced. Ugh. $$$ and once we close we want to pick paint colors for the whole house...does that stress anyone else out as much as it does me?

Felt a little rough this morning but still so thankful to have another day with this babe. I can't wait to actually see the doctor and get a scan next week. I pray it's good news.

Imphope, my advice on the paint colors is to go neutral. You can always change up the space with accessories or throw pillows/etc. I am loving the Sherwin Williams gray colors! Also beige/brown. I am stressing over the perfect layout for our home we are hoping to build. Should start to get things rolling around the end of the month but would need to have an architect help me draw up my ideas. The land is purchased but like everything else...things are so slow moving.

Sorry you weren't feeling well earlier, I am so worried about MS it is ridiculous. I was a bit dizzy/lightheaded today but feeling better now. Trying to drink a ton of water and eat a lot of fruits, veggies and protein.

The sale of my house should be either this Friday or Monday the 16th, we're supposed to close on the new house on the 26th, and move on the 30th like you, Imphope. We're not even thinking about colors yet, lol. All we know so far is that we want the living room to coordinate with our Picasso prints. :)

Savvy, sorry about the tooth. From what I've read, having dental work isn't a big deal when you're preggers. I'm sure your dentist will have all kinds of information for you. Don't be nervous. :hugs:

Lesli, thanks. Unfortunately my teeth are super sensitive and I require extra numbing shots when I am at the dentist plus of course it is way in the back and I gag. It is really deep, like a big hole in my tooth but it doesn't hurt at all when I eat or drink. Of course this has to wait and happen when I finally get pregnant! My luck.

So exciting for all of you girls to move!

Hi girls! How is everyone? I had my last day of work yesterday before te big move. It was bittersweet. I wish I could snap my fingers and make this move happen. Mary Poppins anyone?

I have had some sporadic light brown spotting mixed with my clear cm and I'm praying it stops. It may just be some late implantation bleeding. I keep reading that 1/3 of women experience some type of bleeding during early pregnancy. I have my 1st appt on Tuesday so I am hoping to make it to then without incident. I'm constantly praying for a healthy baby and that we get to see a heartbeat. But no matter what I will have more info after Tuesday and I hope that calms me down. How are all of you doing?

Hey everybody. ... I'm doing good. Just in my tww. Had my progesterone test yesterday and if it's not 15 or over will probably be put on some kind of meds.

So Imphope and Lesli you two are moving on the same day. Cool. I hope the closing goes well for both of you. I know closings can be a pain in the butt.

Leaving is always bittersweet Imphope. Are you takin on a new job where you're moving? I love houses and setting them up. I painted almost my entire house the day I moved in so I totally get the feeling. I do like Sherwin Williams paint. But if you need help on picking colors, behr paint has the best website I've ever seen at helping that. You can take a pic of your rooms, upload them on their site and pretend paint the walls. Really cool.

Savvysaver I have 2 root canals scheduled for next Thursday. . Boo. Only positive is that it will keep me from thinking about my tww status. Tooth pain is the worst.

Hey all! My closing on my old house was on Friday. :) Everything went according to plan, and we spent about six hours on Friday and right hours on Saturday packing everything. We're officially out, and now the wait begins on the new house.

The owners agreed to give us an allowance to mitigate the radon problem, so that's perfect. We're very excited!

Imphope, I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine. :hugs:

Nona, I hope the tww isn't too bad. Sorry about the root canals. I've had seven, and they're no fun at all. I hope your progesterone comes back okay. On the one hand, it would be nice if it were above 15 naturally, but on the other hand, if it's low than it's an easy fix and very common to have low P. Let us know how the results come back.

Savvy, I hope everything is great with you!

Hey all! My closing on my old house was on Friday. :) Everything went according to plan, and we spent about six hours on Friday and right hours on Saturday packing everything. We're officially out, and now the wait begins on the new house.

The owners agreed to give us an allowance to mitigate the radon problem, so that's perfect. We're very excited!

Imphope, I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine. :hugs:

Nona, I hope the tww isn't too bad. Sorry about the root canals. I've had seven, and they're no fun at all. I hope your progesterone comes back okay. On the one hand, it would be nice if it were above 15 naturally, but on the other hand, if it's low than it's an easy fix and very common to have low P. Let us know how the results come back.

Savvy, I hope everything is great with you!

Hey Lesli,

Yea this tww is killer. I felt the AF pains last night. I'm still being hopeful though. I also been messing around with FF and I believe I've been entering my opk results wrong this whole time. To complicate matters, I ran out of tests the last day before I think I hit peak fertility. I got some that evening to test the next morning, but of course it was completely negative. Guess I'll never know. Just gonna be hopeful.

Very glad that closing went well. First time seeing the DH is a while right? Packing and moving is always fun....not. LOL. I can be like a drill sergeant at times like that, hehe.

So where are you guys staying until the new house is ready?

Nona, good luck with the root canals...I have never had one before but I am worried my crack in my tooth will turn into needing a root canal if I wait too long to get it filled. Hoping for an appointment next week. Did you get your progesterone results back? Lesli is right, it is something easy to fix if it is low. I take a progesterone suppository every night.

imphope, hoping the spotting has stopped. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, I can't wait to hear all about it!

lesli, congrats on the closing and big move!

Not much new here...just waiting until next Wednesday for my ultrasound! I am going to tell my parents the big news this weekend for my Moms birthday. A little scared to tell them so early but we travel with them to their lake house like every other weekend all summer and if I don't feel well or get sick they need to know the reason. Everyone else has to wait until August to find out! So hard to keep a secret though, I feel like I will blurt it out.

Nona, good luck with the root canals...I have never had one before but I am worried my crack in my tooth will turn into needing a root canal if I wait too long to get it filled. Hoping for an appointment next week. Did you get your progesterone results back? Lesli is right, it is something easy to fix if it is low. I take a progesterone suppository every night.

imphope, hoping the spotting has stopped. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, I can't wait to hear all about it!

lesli, congrats on the closing and big move!

Not much new here...just waiting until next Wednesday for my ultrasound! I am going to tell my parents the big news this weekend for my Moms birthday. A little scared to tell them so early but we travel with them to their lake house like every other weekend all summer and if I don't feel well or get sick they need to know the reason. Everyone else has to wait until August to find out! So hard to keep a secret though, I feel like I will blurt it out.

That's funny. .... you'll be having a conversation at work and just accidentally spit it out. Hehe.

Glad the bean is baking well. I mean it is like baking right? Like literally our temperature skyrockets. Boy I feel so hot, so hopeful.

Any special plans for the room yet?

That's funny. .... you'll be having a conversation at work and just accidentally spit it out. Hehe.

Glad the bean is baking well. I mean it is like baking right? Like literally our temperature skyrockets. Boy I feel so hot, so hopeful.

Any special plans for the room yet?

Luckily I run my own business from home and I started accepting less clients because of the RE appointments I thought I would have coming up. I am glad I made the decision since I have felt so sick the last few weeks. I am most worried about slipping and telling my mom but I am taking care of that this weekend by telling her for her birthday.

Definitely running warm but I also get these terrible cold chills. I am calling the RE to see if that is normal.

Will you be testing early? You really did have a huge temp spike!

Y'all I am so nervous. I have my appt in two hours. I am still scared they will tell me it's an ectopic. I feel intermittent pain in my right ovary area at some point each day. My hub says it would prob hurt a lot if it really is the size of a blueberry and were an ectopic. I'm trying to trust that this is true. Maybe it's just a cyst or something. I wonder if they can see those on the ultrasound? I guess I will know in about 2 hours. Pray for me! I will let you know no matter what.

Y'all I am so nervous. I have my appt in two hours. I am still scared they will tell me it's an ectopic. I feel intermittent pain in my right ovary area at some point each day. My hub says it would prob hurt a lot if it really is the size of a blueberry and were an ectopic. I'm trying to trust that this is true. Maybe it's just a cyst or something. I wonder if they can see those on the ultrasound? I guess I will know in about 2 hours. Pray for me! I will let you know no matter what.

Good luck Imphope... I really hope everything goes well!! :flower:

Luckily I run my own business from home and I started accepting less clients because of the RE appointments I thought I would have coming up. I am glad I made the decision since I have felt so sick the last few weeks. I am most worried about slipping and telling my mom but I am taking care of that this weekend by telling her for her birthday.

Definitely running warm but I also get these terrible cold chills. I am calling the RE to see if that is normal.

Will you be testing early? You really did have a huge temp spike!

Yep. I think it's called pregnancy cold sweats. You get so hot you sweat and then you get really cold.

I got the results back... and not good. CD19 P was 8! Freaking 8! Seriously! I got squeezed into an appt for next Tuesday to have a consult on next steps.

I got the results back... and not good. CD19 P was 8! Freaking 8! Seriously! I got squeezed into an appt for next Tuesday to have a consult on next steps.

I am sorry and completely understand, mine was 7 when they checked back in March. The RE told me she wouldn't bother testing me since it was so low 2 months ago she just put me on progesterone suppositories right away. She likes to see the numbers between 10-15. But I obviously got pregnant with the low progesterone and short LP (9ish days) so anything is possible! I hope your appointment goes well next week.

edit: I just noticed you said you got your P tested on CD19, but you are only 7dpo right now. I think I read that the most accurate day is 7dpo to get your P checked...so maybe it would be higher by now!

So today was a great day. We saw our baby and it is right where it should be. In the uterus, no ectopic! I do have a corpus luteum cyst which is normal and common in first trimester. She showed me on the ultrasound. That's why I am feeling cramps on the right side. It should shrink as the placenta takes over eventually. Such relief. And we saw the heart beating! It was 139bpm and she said that is a perfect number. I can finally relax. We aren't out if the woods but the chance if miscarriage drops dramatically after this point. So glad. Thank you for your encouragement. I was a wreck earlier!

imphope, I have been stalking this thread all day to see your report! I am so excited for you!!!! :happydance: So glad you saw your baby and a strong heartbeat! I am super excited and a little nervous for my ultrasound next Wednesday...hoping I have good news to report.

So today was a great day. We saw our baby and it is right where it should be. In the uterus, no ectopic! I do have a corpus luteum cyst which is normal and common in first trimester. She showed me on the ultrasound. That's why I am feeling cramps on the right side. It should shrink as the placenta takes over eventually. Such relief. And we saw the heart beating! It was 139bpm and she said that is a perfect number. I can finally relax. We aren't out if the woods but the chance if miscarriage drops dramatically after this point. So glad. Thank you for your encouragement. I was a wreck earlier!

That's sooo sooo awesome!! I'm so happy everything is fine with the blueberry!! More baking to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->