33 1/2, ttc #1.

Hiya ladies! Wow so much happening over here!!

Congratulations future mommies & savvy, twins!!! That's soooo awesome :woohoo: :yay: :yay:

Sorry for disappearing, I was struggling to keep up! I'm going to read back to catch up!

I had a chemical last cycle which was somewhere around 8 weeks ago, still waiting for AF to show up, *patience*patience* but am still in good spirits & on a major get totally healthy mission.

Lots of :hug:

Hiya ladies! Wow so much happening over here!!

Congratulations future mommies & savvy, twins!!! That's soooo awesome :woohoo: :yay: :yay:

Sorry for disappearing, I was struggling to keep up! I'm going to read back to catch up!

I had a chemical last cycle which was somewhere around 8 weeks ago, still waiting for AF to show up, *patience*patience* but am still in good spirits & on a major get totally healthy mission.

Lots of :hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry kits. ttc is so much more difficult then it seems.

Savvy and Imphope both got :bfp: last month or so. Savvy is prego with twins too!

Lesli is preventing for the summer while trying to setting into moving back home and new job.

Babybutton hasn't been around in a while....missing her. Hope she come back.

Me...I'm just tracking like crazy. Trying to stay stress free and on top of all my vitamins. Doing a could of eastern medicine things too. This thread can be kinda of quiet if you visit daily. I post on the month threads also.

Hi NDurham! You mentioned this thread in another thread so I found it.

And Hi everyone else here.
I am 33 ttc#1 will be 34 in Oct. Hubs is 32.
We would love to have two but let's see how this goes! We'd also love a boy so if everything goes quickly and perfectly (yeah right) but we end up with 2 girls we would possibly keep trying for a boy depending on how old we are then, finances, medical etc...

Hi NDurham! You mentioned this thread in another thread so I found it.

And Hi everyone else here.
I am 33 ttc#1 will be 34 in Oct. Hubs is 32.
We would love to have two but let's see how this goes! We'd also love a boy so if everything goes quickly and perfectly (yeah right) but we end up with 2 girls we would possibly keep trying for a boy depending on how old we are then, finances, medical etc...

Hahah welcome welcome! Loving to get us 33'ers together. Maybe soon I'll change the title to 34 and ttc1 hehe. Have you read that article about the 3rd kid? It's funny, so hopefully you'll get your boy first! I want a boy first, just because. My dh is very laid back, ladies kinda man, so he's totally fine with having girls.

I am so sorry kits :hugs:

Hi Mintastic!

Nona, I have seen that article before and it is so funny...thanks for posting it, I needed a laugh today!

Thanks savvy & Nona, it was my 2nd cp.

However, guess what? I got a bfp yesterday! Just gotta pray this one sticks!!

According to cb digital I'm 2-3 weeks late, which sounds about right with a supposedly late late ovulation.

:hug:

According to cb digital I'm 2-3 weeks late, which sounds about right with a supposedly late late ovulation.

That is SOoo awesome KITS!!! :happydance: :bfp:

SO happy for you!!! Excited.. Have you posted on the July Board yet?? Maybe you have I'm just catching up! Whoop Whoop!

That's 3 out of 6 for our little 33 thread!

Eee! I hope you have a sticky bean! Sending so many happy thoughts, Kits. :)

Hi, Mintastic, welcome to our our group. :) Babydust for you.

Welcome Mintastic and congrats Kits!

We are moved in to our new home and working hard to get settled in. So many projects to do!

We are moved in to our new home and working hard to get settled in. So many projects to do!

That's awesome imphope. What's first on the list? Kitchen? No wait baby room?

That's awesome imphope. What's first on the list? Kitchen? No wait baby room?
Actually I am afraid to even think about baby room until I am past first trimester. Don't want to jinx anything. We are working on so many rooms at once! My brain is all over the place. Wish we had a $$$ tree in our back yard as we keep dropping money left and right!

Actually I am afraid to even think about baby room until I am past first trimester. Don't want to jinx anything. We are working on so many rooms at once! My brain is all over the place. Wish we had a $$$ tree in our back yard as we keep dropping money left and right!

Oh yeah. Home Depot and Lowe's will be your best friend for the next couple of months. I'm sure you are, but do take it easy. When does the 2nd tri begin?

Happy tww Nona! :)

Hehe! Thanks Savvy. I started my progesterone suppositories on Saturday night after my temp spike and getting my CH.

I've also eating a pineapple core (and the rest of it hehe) to help get my bean to stick.

I'll test on Friday and Saturday just because it's dh bday. But the official day is the 18th.

Fx!

How are the peas doing?

Hi ladies!

A little about us..we have been ttc since July last year but didn't I didn't really start temping until October/Nov. My cycles are spot on almost to the hour. All our tests came back great but some reason we can't get anything to stick.

I finished clomid first round and just waiting for O any day now..Most likely this coming weekend. I have tons of opk's so I can poas to my hearts content this month :)

Hehe! Thanks Savvy. I started my progesterone suppositories on Saturday night after my temp spike and getting my CH.

I've also eating a pineapple core (and the rest of it hehe) to help get my bean to stick.

I'll test on Friday and Saturday just because it's dh bday. But the official day is the 18th.

Fx!

How are the peas doing?

Glad you could start the progesterone suppositories! I have read in a different thread that some woman eat the entire pineapple but only for the first 5 days after O, but never tried it myself. I also read that keeping your feet warm is a good idea too...

Chinese acupuncture claims that the feet are directly connected to the uterus so warm feet=warm uterine environment for embryos to thrive

Fx'd for your + test on Friday and Saturday!

Welcome MnGmakes3! I have heard of so many successful clomid stories, sometimes that is all it takes! Good luck this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->