33 1/2, ttc #1.

Help! I'm freaking out. I took another digital test today with smu and it said not pregnant! I'm so confused. I don't know what to think. Does this mean it's a chemical pregnancy? How do you know when that happens?

smu just might not be concentrated enough on a digital test since they are more sensitive, could you try again tomorrow with fmu? Good luck hun, sticky baby dust sent your way.

Help! I'm freaking out. I took another digital test today with smu and it said not pregnant! I'm so confused. I don't know what to think. Does this mean it's a chemical pregnancy? How do you know when that happens?

Try to not obsesse. Keep yourself as stressless as possible. I hope this is your month! So exciting!

So.... I'm so upset. Near tears.

My dh is not performing at all.

This is the 2nd month. He's very sexual but for some reason the idea of baby making stresses him to the point of not even wanting to bd.

I'm so frustrated. I temp every day, take vitamins and work full time, I go to the Dr. to get my tests, and do the opks tests to track. I do all this, and the mere word of baby making freaks him out?

This is much to stressful to feel like I'm alone.

He says part of his stress is that I think he doesn't want a baby, so he's trying to prove that he does.

I'm just very disappointed. I took Clomid for nothing.
:nope:

Ndurham please don't give up! Maybe you can stop talking about it all together with him and keep up your efforts. It could just be overwhelming at the moment and he needs more time to process? Prayers for better days ahead!
I'm trying to stay positive over here. Went for a blood test and I should have results Monday. Fx'd for some real results.

NDurham, don't give up! Just a few suggestions...don't tell your hubby when you are ovulating or try to surprise him and do something unexpected. Most men don't want to feel like a baby making machine. I found with my DH that he needs to know the schedule, he is able to rest up, not drink a beer and be ready. Good luck hun, you can always vent here with us. Wishing you the best.

imphope, glad you were able to get a blood test. That will give you the best results. Your temps are looking awesome though. Keep us posted and enjoy your weekend!

Not much new with me...I never got a + opk and I am already on CD17. My temp rose just a bit today so I am not sure what will happen now. Still keeping up with SMEP and hoping to see a + soon!

So.... I'm so upset. Near tears.

My dh is not performing at all.

This is the 2nd month. He's very sexual but for some reason the idea of baby making stresses him to the point of not even wanting to bd.

I'm so frustrated. I temp every day, take vitamins and work full time, I go to the Dr. to get my tests, and do the opks tests to track. I do all this, and the mere word of baby making freaks him out?

This is much to stressful to feel like I'm alone.

He says part of his stress is that I think he doesn't want a baby, so he's trying to prove that he does.

I'm just very disappointed. I took Clomid for nothing.
:nope:

Don't give up! I think maybe you should just not talk to him about all the ttc stuff. Save that for in here. Don't even tell him where you are in your cycle. Last month I printed out a calendar and I highlighted my fertile week. I told OH that he is not allowed any self love that whole week, only bd-ing with me. I never told him when I was ovulating, and when we dtd I seduced him and didn't say anything about baby making. Worked really well. Other than that, we're not talking about ttc. It's been 9 months of trying and we're both getting tired of the disappointments. I'm sure you'll find a system that works for you. Whatever you do, don't let ttc get in between the two of you.

Hi ladies,

I was definitely having a melt down lastnight. This week was abnormally busy. Bd week, had back to back meetings at 6:30 am, Dr. Appts., just overly busy so my tolerance level for my dh's state of mind was really low.

After last month's issues I did stop telling him anything, and didn't fret when we didn't Bd Mon or Tuesday, nor did I tell him I was ovaluating. However by Wednesday, my frustration really started to show and eventually I told him which didn't help honestly.

However this morning we talked and I gave him all the details on what I've been doing and even showed him the fertility friend app. He seemed to take it well and said he liked knowing about things . He even wanted to know if there was an app for him to tract his symptoms because he was feeling a lot of the symptoms on the app.

I'm better now and will keep tracking and being hopeful. Thanks a lot for all the encouraging words.

Glad you were able to talk to your DH. It always seems like O comes on those crazy, busy weeks!

I'm sorry to keep worrying you ladies..... but now I'm experiencing brown spotting. Its similar to my usual pre-AF. But my temps didn't go down. I'm so worried and confused. How could I have a positive hpt last night and start AF today/ tomorrow? I got so close to feeling like it was really happening but now i'm not so sure. I think next cycle I am not going to test until the whole week of AF has passed. No more early testing for me.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to say that after my digi' not pregnant' yesterday morning, I got an FRER and took it last night. It was definitely p ositive. faint line, but easy to see. no squinting.

imphope, I have read other posts of girls getting some light brown spotting right before getting a BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed that is what is happening for you. Keep us posted.

Well...unfortunately I just went to the bathroom and had bright red spotting. I'm almost positive this is over. I can't really call anyone because it's the weekend. I just have to wait until Monday. I'm still waiting in blood results. But I have almost zero hope now. This is devastating. :(

Well...unfortunately I just went to the bathroom and had bright red spotting. I'm almost positive this is over. I can't really call anyone because it's the weekend. I just have to wait until Monday. I'm still waiting in blood results. But I have almost zero hope now. This is devastating. :(

Oh no imphope. Try to stay positive and stress free. Don't think about ttc tomorrow, just try and enjoy the weekend.

Hello. I'm also 33 (newly) and DH is 32. Been TTC for over a yr. DH on dialysis so I don't have alot of ppl to ask about this. Research is no help. Some say yes he can father children some say no. He has no sexual issues so we will be getting a SA soon. I feel like I'm the only one going through this. Just thought I'd share.

Nice to meet all of you.

I am so sorry! :hugs:

Well, I'm out. Chemical pregnancy I guess. Light af started last night and heavy this morning. I'm so very sad, but I'm going to try to focus in the positive. I did have a BFP (several actually) and the first was even in my birthday. I was able to catch the egg, and now we just need to work in it sticking. Maybe next month. New chart. New month. Let's go!

Hello. I'm also 33 (newly) and DH is 32. Been TTC for over a yr. DH on dialysis so I don't have alot of ppl to ask about this. Research is no help. Some say yes he can father children some say no. He has no sexual issues so we will be getting a SA soon. I feel like I'm the only one going through this. Just thought I'd share.

Nice to meet all of you.

Hi, glad you joined us. Unfortunately I don't know anything about dialysis, but we love chatting here and try to keep each other positive through our ttc journeys. Where are you in your current cycle?

Well, I'm out. Chemical pregnancy I guess. Light af started last night and heavy this morning. I'm so very sad, but I'm going to try to focus in the positive. I did have a BFP (several actually) and the first was even in my birthday. I was able to catch the egg, and now we just need to work in it sticking. Maybe next month. New chart. New month. Let's go!

I'm so sorry imphope. I'm glad you're staying positive. Are you taking any vitamins?

Nice to meet all of you.
Hi Quodee,

I too do not have experience with dialysis and like savysaver like to chart. Hopefully our little chat group can give you the support you need to stay motivated, positive and stress free.

I am so sorry, but glad you are staying positive. You know your body is capable of getting pregnant and most woman that have a chemical go on to have a successful pregnancy within 3 months!

I am thinking I finally got my + opk tonight! The lines are the same darkness, so I plan on testing again in the morning to hopefully confirm it. Hoping my LP is extended too...already on CD18 out of 24/26 day cycles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->