33 1/2, ttc #1.

imphope, I had a few very emotional days. I had my m/c when I was on vacation with friends. Surprisingly I held it together quite well and I think it helped I was distracted. We got home from vacation and I was a wreak, I spent two days at home alone crying. It was right before Christmas and I didn't even want to celebrate. It gets easier with time, while I am still very sad about my loss, I am focusing more on conceiving my rainbow baby. Good things are coming your way, stay positive! :)

My temp went up higher today...officially in the tww I hope! Should get CHs tomorrow or Saturday. I am spending time relaxing, getting enough rest and staying positive...hoping to lengthen my LP!

Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

imphope, I had a few very emotional days. I had my m/c when I was on vacation with friends. Surprisingly I held it together quite well and I think it helped I was distracted. We got home from vacation and I was a wreak, I spent two days at home alone crying. It was right before Christmas and I didn't even want to celebrate. It gets easier with time, while I am still very sad about my loss, I am focusing more on conceiving my rainbow baby. Good things are coming your way, stay positive! :)

My temp went up higher today...officially in the tww I hope! Should get CHs tomorrow or Saturday. I am spending time relaxing, getting enough rest and staying positive...hoping to lengthen my LP!

Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

I'm so sorry savvy... it's so sad to go through a mc. On the flip side, look at you now, in the TWW and very hopeful.

I too am trying to relax and not stress much.

----

For me.. the past few days have been kinda weird. I know I'm only 5DPO, but man, my back is hurting like my cycle is about to start, which I know is just crazy. Also, for the first 11 days I've been on this fast I have been fine. No major hunger pains and my hunger is usually well timed. I had a juice for breakfast, another for lunch and eventually one or two when I got home, with water and coconut water in between. However, since the back pain started, I've been much more hungry. Noticeable hungry. Very soon after having a juice, which is just very weird. I'm being hopeful these are signs... hehheeheh. :winkwink:

I'm so sorry savvy... it's so sad to go through a mc. On the flip side, look at you now, in the TWW and very hopeful.

----

For me.. the past few days have been kinda weird. I know I'm only 5DPO, but man, my back is hurting like my cycle is about to start, which I know is just crazy. Also, for the first 11 days I've been on this fast I have been fine. No major hunger pains and my hunger is usually well timed. I had a juice for breakfast, another for lunch and eventually one or two when I got home, with water and coconut water in between. However, since the back pain started, I've been much more hungry. Noticeable hungry. Very soon after having a juice, which is just very weird. I'm being hopeful these are signs... hehheeheh. :winkwink:

Thanks NDurham, I got my CH's today and I am 3dpo. That makes me feel so good! My first symptom I really noticed was lower back pain when I got my bfp. I got it very early after O time. Hoping that is a good sign for you. I went grocery shopping this morning and on my way home I had a sudden craving for tortilla chips. I actually went out of my way to Sam's Club to get the big bigs and almost cried when I didn't see them. Found that they had moved them down the aisle. I felt like a total crazed prego woman even though I know it is way too early for symptom spotting! :)

----

Thanks NDurham, I got my CH's today and I am 3dpo. That makes me feel so good! My first symptom I really noticed was lower back pain when I got my bfp. I got it very early after O time. Hoping that is a good sign for you. I went grocery shopping this morning and on my way home I had a sudden craving for tortilla chips. I actually went out of my way to Sam's Club to get the big bigs and almost cried when I didn't see them. Found that they had moved them down the aisle. I felt like a total crazed prego woman even though I know it is way too early for symptom spotting! :)

Oh really! That does sound like a positive. I am also very gassy the past two days. Noticeably so, because I work in cube and can't releave myself very often.

The back pain is constant dull pain.

Looking at the prego symptom tracker I've gotten 12 points.

Hey Ladies,

How's your weekend going?

I'm just here, kinda lazy, kinda bored. Stayed in the house all weekend. Slept a lot yesterday, and worked a little .... well alot.. on my church's website.

I finished my 15 day fast yesterday and feel so great, that I'm extending it for another 10 days starting today. I didn't weight myself before the fast, as I wanted to focus on detoxing and not losing weight. However, I have been losing about 1lb a day.

The goal for these next 10 days is weight loss, not detox. So I'll have a little more fiber, adding smoothies to my meals instead of just juicing. I really have enjoyed how I feel and not having cravings, for anything really. My loss rate of 1lb a day and my weekly weight watchers meetings on Tuesday, is why I'm choosing to extend the juicing for 10 days. I hope to meet my goal of getting under 200lbs.

I know weight has a big impact on fertility, so for me March and April, I'm more focused on losing weight and getting healthy than ttc. Which really helps me not stress as much on ttc stuff, and helps with the disappointment of getting af. I'll have to find something else in May to focus on if we're still ttc.

Hey Ladies,

How's your weekend going?

I'm just here, kinda lazy, kinda bored. Stayed in the house all weekend. Slept a lot yesterday, and worked a little .... well alot.. on my church's website.

I finished my 15 day fast yesterday and feel so great, that I'm extending it for another 10 days starting today. I didn't weight myself before the fast, as I wanted to focus on detoxing and not losing weight. However, I have been losing about 1lb a day.

The goal for these next 10 days is weight loss, not detox. So I'll have a little more fiber, adding smoothies to my meals instead of just juicing. I really have enjoyed how I feel and not having cravings, for anything really. My loss rate of 1lb a day and my weekly weight watchers meetings on Tuesday, is why I'm choosing to extend the juicing for 10 days. I hope to meet my goal of getting under 200lbs.

I know weight has a big impact on fertility, so for me March and April, I'm more focused on losing weight and getting healthy than ttc. Which really helps me not stress as much on ttc stuff, and helps with the disappointment of getting af. I'll have to find something else in May to focus on if we're still ttc.

Wow, congrats on your hard work and determination! You should be proud of yourself. You are right that the weight loss will have an impact on your fertility and it helps to not focus so much on ttc, who knows you just might end up prego quicker than you think (btw your chart looks great!)

My friend did a strict weight loss shake diet back last year. She worked with a dietitian and drank weight loss shakes from HMR (I think). She was around 250 pounds and lost more than 100 pounds in 8-9 months. Then she maintained her weight with salads, lean proteins, and all foods in moderation. She still drinks the shakes at times when she is busy (they are loaded full of vitamins, minerals, etc.). She feels healthier and has a ton of energy now.

I am doing okay here - long weekend. I have had extreme bloat/distension and have been quite miserable. Not sure if it is from my IBS, I have horrible stomach issues but am on a diet to help...I think it is way too early for symptoms at 5dpo...though I wish it was.

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

Hi Ladies! I'm here. Not a whole lot going on. I'm on CD 9 now (its just after midnight). So this starts our fertile week. We kicked it off tonight with bd, and my O should come on Thursday or Friday. Here's hoping this is our month. My due date would be Nov 30th. I'm not a fan of having a baby around the holidays, but at this point we don't care when it happens, as long as it happens sooner rather than later.

Hi Ladies! I'm here. Not a whole lot going on. I'm on CD 9 now (its just after midnight). So this starts our fertile week. We kicked it off tonight with bd, and my O should come on Thursday or Friday. Here's hoping this is our month. My due date would be Nov 30th. I'm not a fan of having a baby around the holidays, but at this point we don't care when it happens, as long as it happens sooner rather than later.

I totally feel ya buttonbaby. In my head I would get give birth between Jan and Sept so my child is not held back a year in school. Do I really care now, nope! It's still in the back of my mind, so I use it to destress a little, since I didn't want to have a due date after Sept anyway... hehe.

Hi everyone! Not a lot going on here either. CD 10 and the start of 'Shark Week' as I like to call it. :haha: We bd yesterday morning and I am not sure if we will just do the every other day or every day. I did an OPK and it was about half as dark as the control line... much like last month. I expect to see more signs and maybe a positive opk by the weekend. The only big problem is that we are traveling and staying with the in-laws this weekend. I guess we will have to get creative/quiet. I hope I get a positive OPK before we leave just in case we aren't able to sneak in a bd while we are there. Never done that before, but hey... gotta do what ya gotta do. :blush:

So remember that huge exam I was studying for? Well, all of this ice and snow cause the testing center to be closed and the test was postponed. I think I may be able to take it on Thursday. Not great timing with the added stress and Shark Week...but what can I do. I just want this test behind me and then I will have A LOT less stress in general.

Ndurham your chart DOES look good! Fingers crossed!

So remember that huge exam I was studying for? Well, all of this ice and snow cause the testing center to be closed and the test was postponed. I think I may be able to take it on Thursday. Not great timing with the added stress and Shark Week...but what can I do. I just want this test behind me and then I will have A LOT less stress in general.

Ndurham your chart DOES look good! Fingers crossed!

Hey there imphope. Yea, I'm being hopeful, yet realistic. Trying to prepare my mind for af. Easier to destress expecting her to fly in than to expect the opposite. Ya know?

I'm not much warmer and my temp this morning was lower. Based on my history, I have about 2 more days before I know something. I'm hoping my temps stay up, otherwise, well ... here she comes.

Shark week... I love it. That's soo funny. Good luck with bd's at the in-laws. I was never able to do that, I'm such a goodie tooshoies.

Tests suck. They just do. Hopefully the extra days have given you a little more prep time. Good luck on Thursday! :hugs:

NDurham your chart looks good, fingers crossed for you! Imhope, good luck with your test!

I didn't buy any opk's this month. I decided after last months experiment with the Answer brand that was a total bust, and I don't want to spend $40 on the clear blue ones. Plus, I'm hoping we won't need them next month :) I'm planning on bd every other day, sort of. We bd last night, and I'm about to go wake OH out of a deep sleep to bd...hee hee. So probably again wed, thur, fri. I could O on Thur, but most likely Fri. I want to give him some time to build up a supply and let them mature, but I also don't want to miss any important days. So frustrating.

Not much new here...not so patiently waiting. I am 7dpo and felt terrible last weekend with bloating and back pain. I really think it is too early for symptoms but they make me hopeful. I did wake up with some minor cramping this morning so I am a bit worried. AF usually shows around 24-26 days and I am on CD27, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that she stays away. Thinking of testing Thursday at 9dpo.

imphope, good luck on your test! DH and I often head over to my parents lake house on the weekends, I really have to come up with creative excuses during O time as to why we can't make it. Not sure how long you will be gone but DH and I have BDed Friday AM before we leave and Sunday PM when we get home, figured it was better than nothing.

NDurham, lets keep our temps up! Our charts are looking similar, hoping our temps stay up and we can get our bfps in a few days. When will you test?

buttonbaby, I use the wondfo opks and I buy them on amazon. They are pretty cheap, I pay around $20 for 40 opks and 10 hpts. That gives me 2 a day for 20 days. I didn't like them at first when I was using them once a day because I never got a positive, when I started using then twice a day I get blazing positives now. I also have a box of clearblue that I use as my back up/confirmation. If the opk looks positive I use a clearblue to confirm. But if you BD every day/every other day and you temp, you don't really need opks and your temp shift will confirm ovulation.

I'm glad you said that about the opk's. I'm temping and observing cm along with opks...but they aren't really getting any darker. I guess I'll know when it comes to the temps either way. Last month was my first month to temp and test...and it seemed to be fairly 'normal' according to FF. So I hope I can continue to observe the normal signs, time the bd'ing and eventually get lucky! My doctor called today and said my pregnancy test last week was in fact negative. So I really only was preggo for a few days. I guess I'm glad the numbers were back down to zero because she said to treat this cycle as normal and keep trying. They want me to come in for another blood test to look at progesterone levels on cd21. I guess that could be a good thing to know in case she wants to get me on progesterone? It seems kinda early since it was my first mc. i'll just have to wait and see what they say. Actually cd21 may be around 6-7dpo if i ovulate as normal. wonder if they would detect possible pregnancy at that point? There is still so much I don't understand fully....

ok, time to hit the books!

Hey Ladies!!

Buttonbaby and Savvysaver, thanks for the good luck. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm very hopeful, and think I will be a bit more disappointed if AF flies in. My temp went down a little this morning, but we've had freezing weather the past few days. Saturday afternoon, 80 degrees, Saturday night 34. Crazy weather.

Button, how did DH respond to wakeupBD? Mine is never thrilled. I think I need to work on my approach. When I get the +opk in the morning I get so excited and I've tried to wake him a few times, but failed lol.

Savvy, I was looking at other charts similar to mine that resulted in bfp, and I noticed that many of them had the first bfp only 9-10 dpo. However, my test date on my chart is not until the 13th 19dop/CD34, so I'm holding out until then, as I have nothing to gain by testing early. If I do get a bpf, now, I'll get it then too. If I don't well I'm out a test and I'll just get upset sooner. Rather just have AF show up and have an excuse to mope in bed all day.

Savvy, with the opks are the results from the CBE on par with those of the other opk? I only use the CBE, but for 5 days really, as I only test once a day.

Imphone, at least now you know for sure. Here's to Shark Week! :D

imphope, I think you are suppose to start taking the progesterone right after you O or within a few days. But I am not positive.

Ndurham, I wouldn't worry too much about individual temperatures. It is still well above the coverline. I get up early sometimes or think I was breathing out of my mouth but it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, I think it is more for the pattern. Hopefully your temp will shoot back up tomorrow to make you feel better. :)
I was also chart stalking today on FF, I couldn't believe how many I found with a bfp at 9dpo. I know I read you implant between 6-12dpo so they must have a strong hcg surge. I really want to test on Thursday but it makes me nervous at 9dpo. FF has me scheduled to test on the 16th which would be 19dpo!
This is only my second month of using the CBE opks, I was using them once a day but after testing for 10+ days last cycle I decided just to use the cheapie wondfo opks. Both cycles I had blazing positive wondfo opks and CBE smiles when dipping the tests into the same cups. When I got the + wondfo I grabbed a CBE to confirm. I test at 6am and 2:30pm.

Hey NDurham, I didn't end up waking OH. By the time I was ready for bed I was so damn tired. Instead I woke him up in the morning, that worked much better. I'm not even going to bother with opk's this month. I temp every morning, and I ovulate like clockwork, even right after my surgery, so I don't think I really need them. I try to stick to every other day and as close to O day as possible for bd so I think we'll be ok.

I posted this in the main forum, but I would love to get the opinion if my best gals! :) what do you think about my questions:
I have a few rather strange questions:
1. Can you get ewcm and still not ovulate? I am getting lots watery cm yesterday and a good bit of ewcm today but my opks are not getting dark. I usually O around cd15 and I'm a few days early but still wondering why the opk isn't darker? I plan to bd anyway because the cm seems really fertile. I temp also, so I guess I will know one way or the other.
2. Can sleeping under extra super heavy blankets affect your bbt? It's very cold and we used way more blankets last night and my temp went up a bit. Just wondering if this is early O or just the warmth of blanket. If it was O then wouldn't my opk show something? (I test twice a day starting at cd 10 and with a good 3-4 hr hold)
3. So, say I check for cm (internally) and find some...in checking am I removing it and therefore taking away the cm that could assist the sperm if we bd later that day/night? Or is a hint of fertile cm a sign that there is more up there so I shouldn't worry?
4. Anyone else wonder about how much of the swimmers are staying in there after bd? I usually stay horizontal for 15 -20 mins after but it seems a good deal of the semen finds it's way out if I use the bathroom later. I don't think I'm up for using soft cups.

Here's a number 5 for you ladies: I still have no idea how to know what my cervix feels like. I check but it does not feel like what I read about. I have no clue what in doing in that regard so i gave up.

Going to try to answer your questions with what I have read from here/google. Your questions will be in red so you can see my answers.

I posted this in the main forum, but I would love to get the opinion if my best gals! :) what do you think about my questions:
I have a few rather strange questions:
1. Can you get ewcm and still not ovulate? I am getting lots watery cm yesterday and a good bit of ewcm today but my opks are not getting dark. I usually O around cd15 and I'm a few days early but still wondering why the opk isn't darker? I plan to bd anyway because the cm seems really fertile. I temp also, so I guess I will know one way or the other.

I have seen girls get ewcm a few days before they actually O. I however hardly see any cm. Both this cycle and last cycle I went from completely negative opks to blazing positive opks within 9 hours. I bet you get a + opk within the next day or two.

2. Can sleeping under extra super heavy blankets affect your bbt? It's very cold and we used way more blankets last night and my temp went up a bit. Just wondering if this is early O or just the warmth of blanket. If it was O then wouldn't my opk show something? (I test twice a day starting at cd 10 and with a good 3-4 hr hold)

I think it can, I know I have read that when you are traveling it can have an effect on your temps. We try to keep the temp/blankets the same in the winter. Today I woke up freezing cold, my blanket was half off and my arms were not covered.

3. So, say I check for cm (internally) and find some...in checking am I removing it and therefore taking away the cm that could assist the sperm if we bd later that day/night? Or is a hint of fertile cm a sign that there is more up there so I shouldn't worry?

Not sure about this, but since checking for cm is part of TTC and a lot of people (including doctors) recommend it...I wouldn't think removing a bit of it would make much difference.

4. Anyone else wonder about how much of the swimmers are staying in there after bd? I usually stay horizontal for 15 -20 mins after but it seems a good deal of the semen finds it's way out if I use the bathroom later. I don't think I'm up for using soft cups.

We try to BD at night, I lay for 20 minutes with my bottom/legs up high and then I roll over and go to sleep. I do usually get up at 3-4am to use the bathroom but by then it has been 5+ hours so I figure what comes out isn't the good stuff!

Here's a number 5 for you ladies: I still have no idea how to know what my cervix feels like. I check but it does not feel like what I read about. I have no clue what in doing in that regard so i gave up.

I have never felt comfortable checking my cervix, I have acrylic nails and the thought of scratching myself inside freaks me out. I have talked to other girls on here about it, one mentioned her hubby checks which is awesome, they have said that you need to check it throughout your cycle to notice the changes. If you just check once or twice you won't "feel" the changes.

Hope that helps, it would be interesting to read what everyone else has to say!

I am not feeling so great today, woke up with a stomachache. Confused what to do about my temps.

Woke up at 1:45 and was thirsty/bathroom break

Woke up at 4am with a stomachache/bathroom break/was freezing cold (arms out of covers) and my temp was really low 97.7

Woke up at 6am (normal wake up time) with the stomachache and temp was up to 98.6

I usually use the temp adjuster since I get up at least once a night for a bathroom break, it actually is pretty much on par with my temps when I wake up at 6. It is usually only around .1 degree off. Well today at 4am my temp was 97.7 and if I adjust that to 6am the temp would be around 98.1, but my 6am temp was 98.6...big difference! Not sure if it was because I was cold, stomachache, etc. Just really bugs me that I don't have an accurate temp today. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->