33 1/2, ttc #1.

I am thinking I finally got my + opk tonight! The lines are the same darkness, so I plan on testing again in the morning to hopefully confirm it. Hoping my LP is extended too...already on CD18 out of 24/26 day cycles...

:happydance: Whoohooo! Let's get ready to BDddddd.

So happy for you, as I know the feeling of not getting the positive, freaks you out a bit.

I'm using CBE, which does the similies and I was very concerned and bummed, when I didn't get the similie on the same CD that I did in Jan. Dr. say it was ok or normal. And I did get the smilie a day or so later.

Good Luck!

Yay savvy! BD time!

I'm heading to the doctor tomorrow, will schedule appt first thing tomorrow. I have passed a decent amount of blood/tissue so I really hope they just tell me that it is all over and I can count this as cycle day 1 and start fresh. I'm looking forward to another round of trying and I know my Hubby will too. I hope what they say is true about getting pregnant after a chemical....since it has happened, I have heard lots of good stories like that. Fingers crossed. Welcome to our new 33 friends, too!

Yay savvy! BD time!

I'm heading to the doctor tomorrow, will schedule appt first thing tomorrow. I have passed a decent amount of blood/tissue so I really hope they just tell me that it is all over and I can count this as cycle day 1 and start fresh. I'm looking forward to another round of trying and I know my Hubby will too. I hope what they say is true about getting pregnant after a chemical....since it has happened, I have heard lots of good stories like that. Fingers crossed. Welcome to our new 33 friends, too!

Question Imphope... during your tww did you get night sweats?

A while back, around September or October, after some well timed bd, for about 2 nights, I sweated like crazy. My entire body was sweating, from head to toe. I felt like there was a ring of sweat around me in the sheets.

Woke me up and freaked me out a bit. After research, I read that it could be pregnancy cold night sweats. In the end of course I wasn't pregnant. Maybe it could have been a chemical. I wasn't tracking much at all back then, so I have no metrics.

Just wondering.

Hey ladies, checking in!

Imhope, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm glad you're trying to stay positive though. The good news is, you CAN get pregnant! Yay! That is a huge mystery for so many of us. Just knowing it's possible is huge. Now let's find you a sticky bean! :dust:

Welcome Quodee! This is a great group of ladies! I think you'll like it here.

I am on CD 2 now. The :witch: is being extra "nice" to me this month. The Dr warned me the first period after surgery is usually worse than normal. She was right about that. Yesterday morning I woke up with severe pain in my right ovary, it felt like the day after surgery all over again. It took me a long time to fall back asleep. All day yesterday was horrible cramps and low back pain. Heavier flow than usual too. Here's hoping today is somewhat better. I usually have a 2 day period, with medium cramp and flow on day 1 and no cramps, light flow day 2. Hopefully it will be over today and I can get some relief.

New chart!

Ndurham I have woken up sweaty in the past, but it was before I was really charting. So I don't know how it correlates with ttc.

Button now I am on cd 3 so we are chart twins! I hope you af wraps up and you can get fully recovered from surgery! Mine is still flowing but I usually have about 5-6 days. So I hope this is just my normal week after all this craziness. I'm supposed to see the doctor today. Will keep you posted.

NDurham, your chart is looking awesome, nice temp spike! I am following you into the tww! Got a blazing positive this morning to confirm last night, so I should O today or tomorrow at the latest. I guess it freaks me out more when my + is delayed since my cycle is so short, now I am just hoping for a longer LP. I know ypu didn't ask me the question but wanted to say that when I had my bfp in December I was a lot warmer but didn't have night sweats (that I know of), my skin felt warmer during the day and I just felt like my body had more heat, almost like I was worried I had a fever.

imphope, glad you are going to an appointment today, that way your doctor can give you more information. Your hcg needs to go back down to 0 before you can ovulate again so you may have AF a little longer than usual.

button, I am sorry AF is so wicked. Look at it as a good thing, she is clearing you out and cleaning you up so you are ready for a snuggling bean! I sure hope the cramps and back pain are gone and you are feeling better today.

Appointment scheduled tomorrow morning for bloodwork. I don't know if I will get to see the doctor or not. But I should find out if my Hcg is back down to zero. My results from Fridays test came back and I only had 11 then, which is borderline not even pregnant. So I'm 99.9% positive my early miscarriage started Friday and is wrapping up in the next couple days. Luckily it just seems like a normal period and I'm going to get excited about a new cycle. FYI: doc says no tampons if this happens. Just in case of infection. Thought you might be interested to know. Now my hubby is excited about another fertile week, whenever that happens. Hah! We women really get the crappy end of this deal, no?

Button now I am on cd 3 so we are chart twins! I hope you af wraps up and you can get fully recovered from surgery! Mine is still flowing but I usually have about 5-6 days. So I hope this is just my normal week after all this craziness. I'm supposed to see the doctor today. Will keep you posted.

Yay, we can be chart buddies! :hugs: Looks like af is done already. I was bleeding pretty heavy today, I use a divacup and I filled it many times today, which is unusual. But by the end of the night, after 6 hours it only had a few drops in it. I was like, "damn, that was quick". So hopefully tomorrow will be cramp free and nothing but a spot here and there. I need to get back to working out, need to drop a few pounds (15 actually) before I get pregnant.

I have to say, I'm amazed at how active this group has been. I feel like whenever I get into a thread everyone disappears after a few days. Makes it hard to connect and feel supported when no one wants to chat. I hope you ladies stick around, I'd love to see all of us get our BFPs! :happydance:

Buttonbaby, I love to chat and you are right that most girls drop out and aren't as chatty! I prefer to stick around threads since you get to know buddies and their cycles.

Hopefully af is over for you and you can start the countdown to O!

I had the positive opk yesterday and no temp rise yet so I am hoping I see it tomorrow. Had to help watch my niece and nephew last minute this morning...I ran out without using an opk so now I am mad at myself since I don't know if my surge is over. We bd last night and Sunday so I am hoping the swimmers are ready and waiting!

Hope everyone has a good day!

I agree! The support really does help. It's much appreciated. I think 33 is going to be a lucky year for all of us.

Imphope, how was your appointment? Will you know blood test results tomorrow?

I'm waiting now at doc office. Appointment was pushed to today. I brought my results from Friday so they can compare. For some reason I'm really emotional here. I guess it's seeing beautiful pregnant women in the waiting room and longing to be one of them. Staying positive is hard!

I'm waiting now at doc office. Appointment was pushed to today. I brought my results from Friday so they can compare. For some reason I'm really emotional here. I guess it's seeing beautiful pregnant women in the waiting room and longing to be one of them. Staying positive is hard!

It is really hard to see so many pregnant women and announcements on Facebook. But hoping we can all stay positive...I am hoping the 33 group is lucky!! :)

I don't know how long this early mc bleeding will last, but so far, its still really similar to my regular AF. Its lightened significantly today and I'm glad. Maybe in a couple days it will be over and I can start thinking about checking for O symptoms. I still have plenty of Opk's left and i'll be glad to start using them again. At least it can feed my POAS tendencies. :thumbup:

Really, more than anything I want this test behind me (the one I mentioned last week) I'm so tired of studying and this pregnancy business is NOT helping my focus. Maybe its good that I didnt stay pregnant...I dont think 'preggo brain' would have been helpful since I have to remember so much information! I will be so glad to have my 'normal' life back when this exam is over!!!

imphope, when I had my m/c at 6 weeks in December it was very heavy at first with a few large clots, it lasted a day or two longer than usual AF but then I spotted for about 4-5 days which was annoying. My thoughts are, get it all out so that everything is clean, fresh and ready for a 9 month snuggle bean! :)

My temp shifted up slightly today and it seemed like I had some major O pains yesterday (sore back, sore boobs, painful BD) that I really hope we caught our egg!

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I've been mia again. Something is happening with my notifications, because I haven't gotten anything and came on here wondering why things were so quiet... or so I thought.

Anyway, yea Savvy, I'm back to be excited and hopeful during my tww. Only 1 bd day, but that's all it really takes those right?? I'm hopeful.

Very excited for you too... that you got your positive opk... awesomeeee.

Button and Imphope, yea you two are cycle twins and Savvy and I are... kinda freaky.

Imphone is your dr telling you to do anything since the mc? :( Or is is just wait and see?

Button, I just lost 12 lbs on a juice fast, however I am overweight and need to lose about another 40-50 lbs

That's been my thing the past 12 days, this juicing fast. Having a beet, celery, carrot, pear, blueberry juice. It's ok. Beets are good for you. I look forward to being a semi-vegetarian.

Here's to us and this being our lucky year!

Very cool to have cycle twins here...I see you got your CH's! I probably have at least two or three days until I get mine. I am just hoping I ovulated and we caught the egg! I am getting excited about this tww!

That is awesome about the juice fast, congrats! Just be careful when you do become prego, gotta stay safe!

You know? I never have spoken to my doctor. Only the nurses and staff. I really hope its the doctor calling with my blood results, but I know the nurses know their stuff too. I just want to hear the doctor's take on everything. So far all is feeling like normal period. Maybe a bit heavier than ususal...but nothing drastic. i only cramped for one day, like usual. So I really hope its an 'all clear' from her and once this exam is past me.....bow chicka wow wow.... :blush: know what I mean?

Actually yesterday was my most emotional day yet. I just know it will take time for me to fully process. But I keep hearing story after story of people who went on to conceive after mc, so...I'm choosing to believe that good things are coming my way. Eventually. Cautious optimism. That is going to be my mantra.

Also, I think is soooo interesting that we have two sets of cycle twins, too!

Hey ladies! CD 4 today. Anxious to get to my tww this month. I'm hoping the adhesion gauze on my ovary is pretty much dissolved now. I have no idea which ovary will ovulate, but just in case it's the right, I hope it's healed.

I'm hoping this is our lucky year too! How great would it be to all be preggo at the same time? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->