33 yrs young ttc#1...need buddies:)

Thank you :) it's in 3 weeks, 9th Feb & I think I will be able to let a little breath out if things are looking good. I had a scan this morning & everything was looking very positive, good growth. Next one in 2 weeks so plenty of scans coming up!
Over 35 weeks now yourself! How are you finding 3rd tri?

Squig, so happy for your great scan and baby growth. Do you know the gender? Are u on special meds?

Panda, you are almost there. Can't wait for anouncement. At this time I remember I had electrical shooting pains down my groin and i always shouted OUCH. My hubby thought the baby is coming... ALSO I had pelvic pain walking, sitting and sleeping, mostly when turning. He was kicking.....
Today my baby is hitting my belly and pointing to my belly botton and saying BA. :haha:
He is my joy, I HAVE NEVER LOVED ANYBODY LIKE HIM...

Hi Dov, glad you & baby are doing well :) I don't know the gender yet; hoping to find out on 9th Feb. I am on special meds- injectible blood thinners plus 150mg of aspirin daily. I also took progesterone & high dose folic acid for first tri.

hi Dov! Glad you and baby are doing well :)
I am good. Starting to get false labor and cramping down low so time is getting near. Got a little nervous since it's only 36 weeks, so hoping I can last til 39 weeks. Lots of my friends had early babies though and all good so am just trying to stay relaxed and be ready. Bags are packed!

Squig! So excited for you! Good scans and growth is great news. It sounds like this doc really has things figured out. Will continue to watch your little one's timeline progress! So happy for you!

I finally figured out how to follow the link to your current pregnancy journal and saw your pics and good news! Congrats on the healthy report and on having a girl :)!!!

How are you doing? I know you're hoping to make it to 39 weeks & you're not too far off that now! Exciting!

Squig, glad everything is going well and so excited for you! Saw you are starting to buy things for baby and get set up. I had more energy and felt pretty good overall between weeks 22 and 34 but still needed naps. Around week 34 I felt like first trimester exhaustion again and much more uncomfortable so try to get things done before that! I did get 1 day of pre-labor nesting. That's one of the signs of labor and I did have it 2 days before I went into labor so I got a few of the last minute things done that day.

Are you working out/ doing yoga? I think those things helped me a lot. I had a fast recovery from labor and was able to deal with contractions better. Highly recommend a relaxing prenatal yoga class or DVD if you aren't doing that already and there are some free ones on YouTube that I tried, too.

Congrats and can't wait to see your Squiglet!

Congratulations on the birth of your son, Panda! Almost a month old! Hope you're settling into motherhood well :)

I'm not really doing any exercise; I'm quite lazy. Other people have also recommended prenatal yoga though so I'll have a look on YouTube; if it helps make labour easier, that's a good incentive to try! I'm still generally sleeping dreadfully (eg it's 3.45am & I've already been awake over an hour & a half...) so it's hard to find the energy...

Hey Panda, not sure if you still check in to BnB or if you've seen my journal (it has pics!) but my little rainbow was born on 3rd June & is doing well, as am I :) hope you & baby boy are well too!

Squig!! So sorry I've thought of you many times but just finally checked in! The mom forum I was in moved over to Facebook so I haven't been back to this site. I am so so so happy for you and hope your first few months have been filled with all the joy you deserve. What a beautiful name! Jayson is well and almost 6 months. I can't wait to celebrate that milestone. He is starting to sit up, crawl, and even pull to standing. It's all happening so quickly now, which is overwhelming but amazing. Much love to you and Roise. :) :) :)

P.S. I went to your journal to see pics and she is beautiful!

I am 33 and so is my husband. We've been TTC #1 for 9 cycles now with not so much as a faint positive. Currently in the TWW of cycle 10. Getting discouraged. It doesn't help that just about every single one of my friends as well as husband's friend's wives have fallen pregnant in 3-4 months time! And recently announced their pregnancies. Oh well. It's nice to know I'm not alone when I sign on to this site! Hugs!

Rennles, I am sorry you have worries to get pregnant. Average couple will fall pregnant within a year.
You had a faint positive, I am very sad it was not more than that, however, it is a good sign, your tubes are open and you will get pregnant one day hopefully very soon.: hugs:
I know exactly how you are feeling, I have been there.....Hang on. I Hope and Pray your wish will come true:cloud9:

My husband and I are both 33, and we have been trying to conceive baby number 1 for about a year now. We recently went for testing and everything seems okay on both our ends, but my doctor recommended fertility treatment to help it happen, so I am trying clomid, ovidrel, and IUI together. This is my second cycle trying those things. Anyone else is a similar boat? Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->