33 yrs young ttc#1...need buddies:)

I certainly will - I have my fingers crossed for this cycle as my appointment was early enough that we didn't have to skip it :)

So pleased to hear that all is going well with you. I hope the time flies in until 24th September! Will you be finding out the gender if you can or staying team yellow? What is your actual due date?

I certainly will - I have my fingers crossed for this cycle as my appointment was early enough that we didn't have to skip it :)

So plenty hear that all is going well with you. I hope the time flies in until 24th September! Will you be finding out the gender if you can or staying team yellow? What is your actual due date?

That's nice you can start right away. When would you test?

We had a DNA blood test that was normal and they were also able to tell us gender at 99% accuracy at just 12 weeks so It's a boy!!!

My official due date is Feb 21.

Congratulations on a boy :)

I'll probably start testing around 5th September. I'll only be 8 or 9 DPO then but I can't help starting early! ;)

Nope. I ovulated a bit late so I'm only 11DPO today but my tests have all been BFN. I always have lines by now so I think I'm out, but it's been so confusing as I've been having symptoms that I only get when pregnant. Very disappointed :(

Yeah, I had a line by 9DPO for both my BFPs, but I def find 2nd morning pee is better. I've had 1st come up negative or almost negative after a clear positive the day before.

Well, it's just the first month so even if BFN, I bet you'll get good news with a couple of months!!!

I've heard other ladies saying that SMU is better but I'm struggling to get a decent hold the rest of the day, plus I'm at work so no conducive to testing!

Yes I hope it's soon but I'd have liked it to be this month, I'm fed up waiting!

Hi Squig! Thinking of you. Hoping it's a BFP soon so you can try new doctor's plan. I'm very excited for you.

Thanks for thinking if me Panda - I DO have news in fact - currently in the TWW, Cycle 2 since we started trying again & it's a BFP! Haven't even missed my period yet but I hope that finally finally finally we get to take this wee one home with us!

Happy 21 weeks to you! How have you been keeping?

:happydance: That's great news! I am so happy for you!!!!! I know you will feel nervous for a while because of your losses, but I hope it all goes smoothly so you can relax as much as possible. It sounds like this doctor is going to be a huge help! I think you have every reason to feel very confident.

I am mostly good. I am a little nervous about being in the early 20s of weeks as I unfortunately read that book What to Expect When Expecting which should be called How to Be Anxious While Expecting because it starts off talking about all the things that can go wrong including incompetent cervix around weeks 18 to 24 so now I tend to freak out at every odd pain or twinge down there. I wish I was blissfully unaware of that possibility . . . which I would be if I hadn't read that darn book. I think going through loss and infertility has given me a bit of PTSD anyway, though.

Good news is that every checkup has been great and I can feel baby kicking a little bit each day now even though it's still very light. It's helpful to have that reassurance. I guess I'm passed the halfway mark now! Can't believe it. We just announced on Facebook and I think that raised my anxiety a bit even though it was super fun to share. I feel like everyone is watching and waiting now, lol. I was starting to show a lot so it was going to come out anyway.

I'm looking forward to the holidays for the distractions! Hope yours are fun and lots more good news to come :flower:

Aw, how lovely to feel baby kicks! I so hope I get that this time. Good news that all your check ups have been going well too :)

I started with the FRERs today so my journal will be full of pee sticks the rest of the week ;) I love seeing the progression!

haha I did the FRER sticks every day, too, to watch them develop

Very excited for you!

Squig, I see your ticker says 7 weeks? How is everything? I'm so excited for you.

Hey Panda :) Yes indeed! I think things are going ok. First scan was great, second ok but not as good as I'd hoped. Have another one on Friday. Suffering from nausea & insomnia. A bit miserable but of course also a relief! Turns out my SIL is expecting too & due pretty much the same time as me!

Happy 25 weeks to you! How have you been?

I am good. So much easier in the late 2nd trimester. Less weird pains to scare me and feeling the kicking every day is so reassuring. I feel a lot more energetic lately so starting to get some nursery prep done. Was going to wait til 3rd trimester, but with the holidays it's going to get too busy to get everything done last minute.

I'm so glad to hear things are going well. They say the nausea is good sign against mc so that's good even though it's rough. I had it up to 16 weeks! I hope everything goes smoothly with the new treatment. I have so much hope for you.

Happy 3rd tri Panda! Hope you're still keeping well?

So far, still so good with me. Finally going to my GP on Monday to get referred for booking in. Baby is bang on track with my dates which is such a relief; growth will be a major concern for me as this pregnancy progresses.

3rd tri is good so far. I don't have many of the complaints of late pregnancy yet. Just some shortness of breath from baby pressing up under ribs. We did an online birthing class and hospital tour this weekend. Made me so excited and a bit antsy. Still have 2 and half months left!

You are almost at the ever important 12 week mark and not long til 2nd trimester! That's so great! Do you have an ultrasound soon?

I've been getting weekly scans since 6 weeks! I have another one on Friday then booking in on 22 Dec - I'll be 13+5.

Glad third tri is going well :)

15 weeks, Squig! So happy for you! How is it going?

Happy 2016!!

Squig, 17.5 weeks now!! I'm so excited. When is your anatomy scan scheduled for? After that one is when I finally felt like I could relax a little. I'm sending happy healthy baby dust your way that it will come soon and you can celebrate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->