33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

Hi ladies,

I don't come on here that much these days but thought I'd just pop in and see how you're all doing.

Congrats on all the BFPs - that list has certainly grown since I was last on here.

Kim congrats on your boy.

I've not fully caught up - got to get my daughter to school shortly and she's deliberately dawdling with her breakfast.

I'm 26 weeks on friday and having a boy! No names yet but we didn't name DD for a couple of days either.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi Anni! Lovely to see you popping in :) congratulations on your little boy! I always am stuck for boys names

Thank you, everyone. I'm glad you all like the name although I'm not positive yet on keeping Cameron. I like it but for some reason when I say it out loud it just sounds weird to me lol IDK why.
Thankfully we didn't get any damage from the hurricane. We all made it safe and sound. The kids actually slept all the way through it. IDK how they do it! I couldn't sleep at all till it was over and neither could dh.

Daisies, at first I wanted it to be a surprise too but then I realised how impatient I am and couldn't wait to find out lol I'm glad things are going well for you!

Anni, Congratulations on your boy! I'm also glad things are going well for you! It was so hard to come up with a name for this one and now that we have a name, I'm not certain on keeping the first name. I think I like Silas Cameron better now. IDK lol naming boys are so hard! We had soooo many names for a girl to choose from but can't seem to agree on anything else besides Cameron Silas Lowell or Silas Cameron Lowell.

Morning ladies! Just popping in to say hello!

Ladders i am so excited for your BFP. Wonderful news.

Almost 26 weeks here and having a boy too. 2018 sems to be year of the boys! No names, not one and my OH refuses to discuss it. Trying to get more organised with stuff fkr the baby and xmas so i can basically vegetate in December and not do any shopping at alll!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! X

Kim, that's a relief the hurricane didn't damage anything. I remember when we had a hurricane in the '80s here, the infamous one Michael Fish (weatherman) didn't report and took the brunt of it from everyone, poor guy! I recall it being rather windy and saw trees blown down and stuff but I pretty much slept through most of it. I was about four at the time.

Jessy, congratulations on having a boy! Lots of boys in this thread! I like your plan to organise everything now so you can be stress free Christmas time, I hope someone else is doing the Christmas dinner! I can't do it, tried last year and the flipping cat jumped into my perfectly prepared tray of potatoes I was about to put in the oven. Little sod! And you know, New Year's Day I did the cooking then too and the same thing happened. We decided to have curry and the other cat jumped into the pan of simmering sauce. Unbelievable. These animals must hate me lol

11dpo today. Started the Cyclogest swapping from the cream because my temps kept dipping more and more, and although my temp increased nicely today, my tests went from super faint yesterday to blank today so I guess it was too late to use them. Could be the tests, but probably wasn't. More likely lack of progesterone to sustain anything trying to cling on. Onto next cycle for me soon then

Hello everyone, I’m sorry I was gone for so long but emotionally this hs been hard for me. Still no news to report, but it looks like a lot happened while I was gone. Congratulations on all the BFP!!! How are you all progressing?

Hey Duster :) hope you're ok! It is emotionally trying that's for sure

Hey duster sorry you've been having a rubbish time, try Is definitely the worst experience iv hated every second!

Alligator iv just seen your siggie! Congratulations!!

Congratulations alligator, bet you're over the moon.

Hope everyone is keeping well x

Sadako I am very excited! Very nervous but very excited, as well.

Hi Sweet :) I'm 34 and ttc our third together, our sixth between us, since August '16. How long have you been trying for?

:hi: Would like to join... I'm 33 turning 34 in 2 mos.... TTC#2 since July. DS took ages. Would love to have a sibling for him but I feel like it's gonna take awhile as well... Hopefully not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->