33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

No BFP for me yet...not sure what was up but the line basically disappeared, no AF yet, huge temp dip yesterday at 11dpo and then shot back up today...ahh why areo ur bodies so crazy?!

No BFP for me yet...not sure what was up but the line basically disappeared, no AF yet, huge temp dip yesterday at 11dpo and then shot back up today...ahh why areo ur bodies so crazy?!
Ohhh, that temp jump is interesting! I had similar with DD.

Interesting, curious! Nothing to do but wait to see what tomorrow brings temp and test wise. Of course it’s my busiest/biggest event of the year (in an event planner) so I’ll be up early, probably won’t sleep great (although I feel pretty calm now, hoping that’s not just me forgetting hugely important things LOL), then busy all day. I hope I either wake up and get a BFP and a temp rise or AF arrives (obviously my preference is no af!!) the waiting is so annoying.

Good luck, Alligator! I hope today you see a positive test :)

I'm sorry it's been all up and down for yoy alligator it's horrible when that happens. Hopefully a lovely line will show it's face soon

Yes Alligator I've been following along, am hoping you get your BFP soon!!!

Hi ladies. I still pop on this thread from time to time to see what's going on, and can't believe all the bfps! Congratulations to you all, hope you all have happy & healthy pregnancies!

Thanks rics 😊😊 still super paranoid but trying to stay positive. How are you doing?

Daisies I can't believe you are 26 weeks already! That's blowing my mind where has the time gone!!!!

Any news alligator?

Thanks rics 😊😊 still super paranoid but trying to stay positive. How are you doing?

Daisies I can't believe you are 26 weeks already! That's blowing my mind where has the time gone!!!!

Any news alligator?

So far so good! 🤞🏻 Saw a heartbeat so I'm much more positive now! Xx

AF got me today ladies :( so frustrating. CD1 is totally the worst day. Plus I have a cold, just to add insult to injury! TGIF.

Hi ladies, hope it's okay if I join? :flow:

My first cycle TTC#2 and looking for some buds :) x

Hi ladies! Sorry it's been a while since I've been on b&b. Dh and I bought a house so I've been busy fixing it up and moving and getting settled in. So now that we're all settled in the new place I have more time to get back on b&b.

Wow it looks like I have a lot to catch up with! Congratulations on all the bfp's!! I'm so pleased to see so many ❤ I hope you're all well and all have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Oh and I am having a boy! His name isn't set in stone yet but we're thinking Cameron Silas or Silas Cameron. 💙💙💙

Thanks guys! Curious you should come and join our May marvels group!
Congrats hopfl on having a boy!! Xx

Alligator I'm so sorry af arrived, I was hopeful after your temp increase you would be posting a positive test. :hugs: what is TGIF? Thank god it's Friday?

Amazing how many on this thread have had their positives, lovely <3

Welcome Ella :)

Kim, I know you have been working super hard at the house, I hope you're getting some much deserved rest now! Putting those feet up with a cuppa and B&B :)
I'm always wrong when it comes to other people's babies, every time I guess wrong lol! But with my own I have always been right. Weird. Was convinced you were having a girl. I think Cameron Silas has a good ring to it :) I always get stuck with boys names. My eldest's dad and I could only agree on the one name choice and my husband now and I agreed they would share their name because it felt right for him. Girls names I have many I love, but husband doesn't like most of my choices because to him they're 'out there' lol I like unusual names, Greek mythology and stuff like this for girls.

3-4dpo for me today, awaiting the arrival of my cream ... only have a single bottle left and it isn't a whole bottle since I already started it previous cycle so it best hurry and be delivered

Thanks Happycupcake &#128522; I honestly was wrong the WHOLE time. I thought girl all the way to gender reveal day then I was thinking boy all day lol it was hard for us to come up with Cameron. I have been determined to name our next boy, Silas, for years but dh hated the name until we (actually HE) came up with Cameron and put the two names together and now he likes the name too. We had a few girl names picked out but didn't even try to pick a boy name because we both thought he was going to be a girl lol
I have spent the past few days relaxing and not doing too much of anything other than the normal housework that needs done daily. I'm on edge today though because now we're under a hurricane watch. There's a hurricane supposed to make landfall tonight into early morning tomorrow so we've been preparing for that. We haven't gotten homeowners insurance yet so we're hoping there's little to no damage with this hurricane. It's supposed to be a Cat 1 storm when it hits so we should be fine. The only thing to worry about really are the trees that are so close to the house. Hopefully they don't get blown onto the house.

I hope your tutor understands that you work/learn better on your own rather than in a group so you can go at your own pace and be comfortable with what you're doing and she/he gives you the chance to do that.
I also hope your cream arrives today so you don't have to worry about having to figure out if you will cut the 400mg into 200mg pessaries and you don't have to figure out how to keep it sealed so it doesn't get wasted if you have to go that route.

Thank you Rics &#128522; and congratulations on your bfp!

Alligator, I'm sorry af got you. Hopefully this new cycle will be the one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->