33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

Congrats on your boy Hopfl!

Rics, I actually joined the June group! Since my EDD is May 31 I felt like I had more in common there.

Thanks ladies - and now I’ve come down with a bad cold to add to the misery. So unfair eh?

How scary about the hurricane... Fx there’s no damage.

Kim, I hope there isn't any damage! I haven't heard back from the tutor yet, I'm assuming she only does week days

Thank you, Curious 😊

Happycupcake, I hope there isn't any damage either! The wind is starting to pick up now and it's starting to rain. We're as prepared as we can get so now all there is to do is wait it out and see how it goes. I'm sure we will all be fine and the house too. It's built pretty sturdy so hopefully we don't blow away lol

Congrats on your baby boy hopfl!! Love the name - and I agree that Cameron Silas flows really nicely :)

Sorry about af Alligator :( I really thought this was your month. Have a big glass of wine!

I'm really sorry af got you alligator even harder wheb you think you might be seeing something on hpts.

Kim hope it all passes soon sit tight and look after yourselves!!!

Thank you sander and ladders. I thought this was our month too so I feel so let down. I am hopeful for next month. I worry it’s going to take so long and I’m not sure how I’ll handle that. This month was so hard, after the miscarriage, to know we had to keep trying really sucked. Nothing to do but try and stay positive and try again.

Keep positive, Alligator. I know it's hard especially when you think it's your month but it will happen! I find the first few days of af a struggle but afterwards positivity starts to return :hugs:

Kim, I hope you're all ok! I'm sure you will be :)

Currently 5-6dpo, temp increasing good and completely blank tests yesterday and today so I know I'm not making more than the usual 'resting' amount of hCG. Cream arrived today thank goodness, as I used the rest of the only bottle I had left last night and only just squeezed the right amount out of it. I should order some more in case we are lucky this cycle, as this time delivery wasn't as swift

Ah that's lucky the cream arrived today you don't want to miss a day as that would be stressful not knowing if could cause a problem or not. Good idea to get it ordered now so it's here in plenty of time. I have a good feeling for you this month

Yeah Ladders, I ordered it immediately! This should last me ten days which hopefully given it's Monday today (it is isn't it?) should be plenty of time for it to arrive next week. In time if we get lucky this cycle. It's going to cost a fortune though, at £40 each week

Wowzers 40 a week!!! Be worth it though and not something you want to risk stopping once you've started, I'm not stopping my b6 just in case although that's only 13 pounds for a 2 month supply so no reason not too lol

Yeah it's expensive! It's the cheapest I have found for the fastest delivery. The more you order the cheaper it works out but I can't stretch to twice that today

Thanks rics 😊😊 still super paranoid but trying to stay positive. How are you doing?

Daisies I can't believe you are 26 weeks already! That's blowing my mind where has the time gone!!!!

Any news alligator?

I know, it's gone by so so quickly. Next Sunday I'll be in the third tri! I need to get organised, I'm nowhere near ready. So happy to see you've recently had a bfp, hope all goes well and enjoy it!

Kim congratulations on a baby boy! Fantastic news. Both names are really lovely, I think I like Silas Cameron though just because Silas is a bit more unusual to me, but still a 'proper' name - I love it! And I hope the hurricane didn't get to do any damage!

Cupcake, I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you this month. Glad you got the cream just in time so you didn't have to worry about having missed a day. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Thanks Daisies! I can't believe how far along you are now, amazing. I hope you're doing ok! Did you find out boy or girl or are you keeping it a surprise?

I'm doing good thank you. Although I never seem to have had the 2nd tri glow and energy, I've felt so so tired the whole time I've been pregnant, and I can't see that letting up now I'm getting bigger and on the final stretch!

We didn't find out, keeping it a surprise. I don't really have any strong feeling either way. At the 20 week scan I thought I saw a glimpse of boy bits! But I'm terrible at knowing what I'm looking at on scans so not taking too much from that. I can't wait to find out who this wriggly little baby is though!

I know what you mean, I don't think I saw that glow or the energy! I think it's lovely to have a surprise! Did you find out with your first? My initial instinct for you is girl, but since I always get it wrong for everyone else I would say boy lol
If we are lucky then I would like a surprise which my husband was on board with at first but has since changed his mind so I think it would have to be a case of me blocking my ears and him having to keep it to himself. I have been right in guessing which gender with my own three children so I reckon I would instinctively know anyway, but I would love to experience that surprise announcement at birth :)

I'm 7-8dpo today and nothing interesting to report. Tests looking blank thus far. Have posted them in my journal if anyone wants to look, but they are completely uninteresting

Can't see anything on them yet cupcake Iv been stalking your journal. But I think that's a good sign because it's going against how it normally goes

Yes we found out last time. This will be our last baby so I wanted have that experience of finding out once he/she is in the world and having that exciting news to tell everyone.

Hope this is your month and you get some nice lines soon. 8dpo is still really early.

Ladders, I feel kind of torn between what you're saying as I have thought this myself, and thinking this isn't our month. Perhaps this is my mind trying to protect itself.

Daisies, I know what you mean, I would love this experience too! Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->